Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan Mallet Gruden QB Camp

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I would give anything for Mallett to be a Buffalo Bill but I have come to terms with that not happening. Therefore, I have turned my attention to taking Newton and Gabbert.
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Adopt a Bill 2014- Sammy Watkins
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    I would give anything for Mallett to be a Buffalo Bill but I have come to terms with that not happening. Therefore, I have turned my attention to taking Newton and Gabbert.
    You have posted almost the exact same thing in about 3 threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Teratoma View Post
    You have posted almost the exact same thing in about 3 threads.
    Glad someone noticed lol. I mean I would elaborate but no one wants to even try and rationalize Mallett as a QB for the Bills.

I have made threads, been in depth, and given every reason why the Bills should take Mallett. Even at #3 if they think the kid is who they want why risk hoping he falls to the second?

I would like to see Buffalo take Mallett and then come back with Rudolph in the second.

However, such thinking will get you crucified around here. Heaven forbid why try and fix an offense that was equally as bad as our defense.
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Adopt a Bill 2014- Sammy Watkins
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

heres the segment for anyone who missed it

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6347583

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    Anyone else watching the Arkansas/Georgia game on right now?
    I ve been posted this comment about mallet ....

Mallet has got :

-a great arm (can make all the throws)

- very accurate in the ark/ Georgia game- He makes throws right on the money, his wide recievers dropped a couple tds.

- has happy feet ( Peyton manning and brees are the best examples to show you what i mean by happy feet)

The rumors against mallet-

Dumber then a rock

- Which makes no sense: i watched a could games of Mallets. He made at the line audibles and could read defenses.

Druggy
    - Which makes no sense: because NCAA D1 atheltes are drug tested alllll the time. How did he not fail one test if hes a druggy?

I want mallet in the 2nd ......or trade back into the 1st.
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfootball1027 View Post

Mallet has got :

- very accurate in the ark/ Georgia game- He makes throws right on the money, his wide recievers dropped a couple tds.

- has happy feet ( Peyton manning and brees are the best examples to show you what i mean by happy feet)

Dumber then a rock

- Which makes no sense: i watched a could games of Mallets. He made at the line audibles and could read defenses.

Druggy
    - Which makes no sense: because NCAA D1 atheltes are drug tested alllll the time. How did he not fail one test if hes a druggy?

he doesn't need to be a rocket scientist just needs to be football smart, he seemed to have some football smarts, at least in this small segment

saw the camp.....Gruden makes him do a hard count. .... sounds like Kelly if anyone has heard him live at the Ralph
    You show me a pay stub for $72,000, I quit my job right now and work for you.

"Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

i've liked Mallet from last year. If he wins that bowl game he would have been the #1 pick. All this other crap about his personal life is just that. crap. he will have the best career out of any of these qbs who all rely on their legs opposed to their arms.

I personally liked his explanation of the play he drew up for Gruden, I don't care what anyone else says he seems to know what he is doing. That single play could have about 8 different variations based on hot routes, coverage, etc. He impressed me a little from that. You could see the smile widen on Gruden's face as Mallet went through that play haha
    Adopt a Bill 2014-2015: Jake Dombrowski

Glad someone noticed lol. I mean I would elaborate but no one wants to even try and rationalize Mallett as a QB for the Bills.

I have made threads, been in depth, and given every reason why the Bills should take Mallett. Even at #3 if they think the kid is who they want why risk hoping he falls to the second?

I would like to see Buffalo take Mallett and then come back with Rudolph in the second.

However, such thinking will get you crucified around here. Heaven forbid why try and fix an offense that was equally as bad as our defense.
    i'm with you. he's going to be the steal of the draft, unfortunately in a couple years he'll be another guy everyone screams about how could we have passed him up.

friends i have that are college football fanatics have been telling me for a year and a half that he'd be the perfect qb for the bills, but they're jet fans so they hope we don't get him

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfootball1027 View Post

Mallet has got :

Dumber then a rock

Druggy

Erik Ainge admitted to being a huge druggie during college, but he never failed a drug test either. Maybe he was sober for the whole season? Maybe Mallett was sober for the whole season and then a druggie in the offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    Erik Ainge admitted to being a huge druggie during college, but he never failed a drug test either. Maybe he was sober for the whole season? Maybe Mallett was sober for the whole season and then a druggie in the offseason?
    ...or not?

Why focus on the exception, and not the rule?

Is it not possible that the drug claims are either false or overstated?

Innocent till proven guilty right?

YEAH!! I got one right! lol

7. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami

I like Mallet too....imagine if we could trade down get Mallet and pick up an extra 2nd that way we could get rudolph and a solid lb like Ayers if he drops or even get a nice RT for the future...that way we could even reach on Kelvin Sheppard in the third....that would fill some nice holes with the first few picks