Thread: Camper Lot

Default Camper Lot

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Hey guys.....going to my first Bills game this year and might be bringing a popup camper. From what I read on the site it looks like you can park in the camper lot overnight before the game. Has anyone done this and could you give me some thoughts on the overall experience? Thanks!

if i were coming from out of town, the camper lot would be the way to go. whenever i drive by and see them all there the night before, it looks like a great time.
    Section 112...every week
    2013 Adopt-A-Bill: Brian Moorman
    2012 Adopt-A-Bill: David Nelson
    2011 Adopt-A-Bill: Kelvin Sheppard
    2010 Adopt-A-Bill: Eric Wood
    2009 Adopt-A-Bill: Brian Moorman

http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?u=20504&type=sigpic&dateline=1306452948[

sig by Slinkcsubacca

I used the camper lot, but it was many years ago. We were able to park Saturday and leave Monday morning...not sure if that is possible. Back then the camper lot was between the stadium and where the bubble is now.
    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It ... will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president."

i stay there just about every game and have been for awhile. Lot is open saturday thru monday afternoon. It's the only way to go IMO. Great time. The only thing I would add is that do not park along the temporary fencing they put up to divide game day parking and camper lot. For obvious reasons.

Thanks guys. The $50 pays for the entire stay, right? Also.....can you detach from the camper, go somewhere (anchor bar, etc) and come back or do they give you a hard time about that?

One more thing....are there any hookups? (power, water, etc) I'm assuming not but just wanna make sure...
    Last edited by Jeremy; 07-12-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Bump......are there any hookups at all in the camper lot?

Camper lot is a fantastic experience - I get there a few games a year. Parking by the fence is ok, just avoid that Elliot guy (kidding - he is good people). No hookups, you are basically paying to park on a gravel parking lot. But bring a generator if you want, most people are running them, especially in colder weather. $50 covers the whole stay. Rules say you can't unhook a trailer (safety - they want you to be able to move if necessary) but some people do anyway. Sometimes we bring a second car - just need to pay regular rates and park it in the main lot on Sunday.

Go for it, you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pozapolooza View Post
    Camper lot is a fantastic experience - I get there a few games a year. Parking by the fence is ok, just avoid that Elliot guy (kidding - he is good people). No hookups, you are basically paying to park on a gravel parking lot. But bring a generator if you want, most people are running them, especially in colder weather. $50 covers the whole stay. Rules say you can't unhook a trailer (safety - they want you to be able to move if necessary) but some people do anyway. Sometimes we bring a second car - just need to pay regular rates and park it in the main lot on Sunday.

Go for it, you won't regret it.
    Thanks for the info. So if we wanna go somewhere (anchor bar) after getting to the lot and setup......taxi? Don't wanna bring an extra car.

From everything I read, getting there early afternoon on saturday, should have no problem getting a spot?

you can take a cab, but you'll pay too much for it, in my opinion... some of my buddies cab it downtown. i don't think it's worth it. if i need to get out of the lot, i walk down to Danny's or Big Tree, usually both... then stumble back...

usually fine to get there saturday afternoon. big games, it can be full by shortly after noon. last year the lot was full and closed for the jets game by early afternoon. often for the home opener as well. most games, though, you are fine getting there any time right up until late saturday, or first thing sunday.

Coming up for the Eagles game.....gonna get there as early as possible on saturday cuz I'm thinking it'll draw a pretty good crowd.

Anyone got news on how All pro parking will affect the camper lot ? Yoo Hoo ?

Quote Originally Posted by elliot07 View Post
    Anyone got news on how All pro parking will affect the camper lot ? Yoo Hoo ?
    Good point.....any affect at all?

NONE from what I saw. No reason to get there early. Plenty of room.

Planning on being in town plenty early for when the camper lot opens at 8AM on Saturday. Does a line to get in form from the get go?