Thread: Anyone ever rent a party buslimo for a game?

Default Anyone ever rent a party buslimo for a game?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I got a 27 person buslimo for the eagles game... Planning on getting a Keg.. Wondering where we would park for the game.. Would it be considered a limo or a bus?? Anytime ive walked past the bus lot ive only seen the huge tour busses never limo busses, anyone know?
    Pre Free Agency Mock Draft

1. Eric Ebron
    2. Donte Moncrief
    3. James Hurst OT UNC
    4. Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
    5. Aaron Lynch DE S Florida
    6. Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama State

Anyone??????
    Pre Free Agency Mock Draft

1. Eric Ebron
    2. Donte Moncrief
    3. James Hurst OT UNC
    4. Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
    5. Aaron Lynch DE S Florida
    6. Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama State

I think you can get into the lot right in front of the stadium. Either way if your there or in the bus lot its about 100yd difference.

it depends if the limo lot is full. I've taken a limo bus one game and the limo lot was full because we got stuck in traffic so we were forced to park i nthe bus lot.

Quote Originally Posted by rjmarkin View Post
    I got a 27 person buslimo for the eagles game... Planning on getting a Keg.. Wondering where we would park for the game.. Would it be considered a limo or a bus?? Anytime ive walked past the bus lot ive only seen the huge tour busses never limo busses, anyone know?
    do you need anymore people to fill it up..?

that's the game i'm going to this year. i want to party in style, we'd be more than willing to pay our way.
    Jim Kelly.

Being a fan of the Bills is like someone telling you that you're going to meet the Ninja Turtles, then the day of only Leonardo and Donatello show up.

ok, it's not a big deal. you don't have room for fellow bills fans, you don't have room. you coulda just said that.
    Jim Kelly.

Being a fan of the Bills is like someone telling you that you're going to meet the Ninja Turtles, then the day of only Leonardo and Donatello show up.

looks like i'll be stalking likei've at the eagles game this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Bills_Chick View Post
    looks like i'll be stalking likei've at the eagles game this year...
    ha! just look for the guy selling shirts with his face on them...

it's tough to keep them in stock though, i might burn through them quickly. in that case just look for the line of girls and junior members wearing said shirts.

it should be easy to spot about 50 people wearing the same shirt with a head shot on it.
    Jim Kelly.