Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Network & Time Warner Cable

deal NFL Network & Time Warner Cable

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Charter Cable just recently announced they struck a deal with the NFL for showing the NFL Network and Redzone.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...dzone-for-2011

So that basically leaves TWC and BHN as the only remaining large cable company's to not offer said channels.

Also ,I just heard Goodell in an interview just now with Chris Hanson saying that the NFL is in the works to make the NFL Network/RedZone available to "EVERY" household.So that made me think that there's something good brewing.

Here's the email for the new Sports Programming Director for Time Warner Cable,so email him and let him know you want your NFL Network/RedZone...

david.rone@twcable.com (TWC VP sports programming)

Just get DirecTV, it's cheaper and better.

THE SLAMMER Guest

I had both and now I installed a BIG T.V. antenna. 40 channels and it cost me nothing.
    I invested the $150.00 I save by purchasing land. 2 new lots in one year.
    I see every Bills game right here is florida at a local bar.
    Best thing I ever did and you can have your dish or cable.....its a rip off....

Maybe streaming through devices similar to Netflix?
    I'd love to sit on my butt and watch the Bills through my xbox

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsBeast View Post
    No line of site. I am totally stuck. It's Time Warner or bust until Fios comes to town

Well if they REALLY wanna try & "smooth things over" with the fans post-lockout they'd just suck it up, take the additional revenue & make NFL Network available to ALL cable providers. Not like they won't still make a fortune from Time Warner...
    I have no control over this charisma...

I can get Verizon, but I like Time Warner better. Their customer Service is better and their product is just better.

cheaper.....not necessarily at all

God Time Warner needs to make something happen with them. Charge me if you have to, but give me football for the love of christ..

Quote Originally Posted by Hpc View Post
    God Time Warner needs to make something happen with them. Charge me if you have to, but give me football for the love of christ..
    What he said

The only thing that sucks with Directv is you can't get the Red Zone without purchasing NFL ticket. I know people who have Verizon Fios that only pay around $50 for the Red Zone.

I don't think the NFL will ever be on Time Warner.

They have been talking about this for years now, and a deal never comes to fruition...

Quote Originally Posted by Klaista2k View Post

They have been talking about this for years now, and a deal never comes to fruition...
    i can tell you the greed is on the NFL's part NOT Time Warner's

Quote Originally Posted by Klaista2k View Post

Thats what the subs. at Charter Cable use to say and then BAM!..They got it out of nowhere.

I have a strong hunch it will happen soon with the NFL Network placed in the basic digital tier and the RedZone in the sportpass tier.

F dish F TW, FIOS is the best in buffalo, too bad its not widespread. TWs internet is terrible and so is the TV

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    i can tell you the greed is on the NFL's part NOT Time Warner's
    I don't know if I buy that. Don't get me wrong the NFL is plenty greedy but TWC is the only major provider that refuses to carry it.

Everytime they are in negotiations for a channel they threaten to not carry it and cry to me as though I am going to take the cooperate jugernaugts side.

TWC refused to carry the local NBC affiliate in Austin TX for a month. They will shut a channel down as soon as they don't get their way.

They won't carry HBO Go (online service) even though HBO does not charge for use because TWC won't do anything for anyone unless their is money in it for them.

One more reason I hate Cablevision.
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

I have not lost faith in God. I have moments of anger and protest. Sometimes I've been closer to him for that reason. - Elie Wiesel

I don't wanna hear how it won't work that just means the whole earth hasn't done their homework. - The Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by mrbojanglezs View Post
    F dish F TW, FIOS is the best in buffalo, too bad its not widespread. TWs internet is terrible and so is the TV
    Clearly you don't know what your talking about. Time Warner Internet is by far the best in buffalo. My Internet runs faster then fios. It's runs at 50 mps fios runs at 20 to 25 mps. And as for the cable. Atleast we get sabres games in hd. And the hd picture for tw is really really good
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfootball1027 View Post
    Clearly you don't know what your talking about. Time Warner Internet is by far the best in buffalo. My Internet runs faster then fios. It's runs at 50 mps fios runs at 20 to 25 mps. And as for the cable. Atleast we get sabres games in hd. And the hd picture for tw is really really good
    no chance you get 50 mb and if you do its because you have wideband, TW has huge lag spikes and inconsistent speeds. Very Very inconsistent performing internet, for the normal browser won't be noticeable but for the avid streamer it is.

I'll take a steady dedicated fiber line with 25mb and <35 ms lag any day then a connection that ranges from 3mb-whatever with lag spikes whenever people log on

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    cheaper.....not necessarily at all
    When my family switched over it came out to about 10-20 dollars cheaper than TWC over the next year and maybe 5 dollars cheaper than TWC after that.