Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Chad Kelly has a secret...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

The Rams owner had like three years to divest himself of the Colorado Avalanche.
    Adopt a Bill 2011 Ryan Fitzpatrick

we shall see!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT92679 View Post
    The Rams owner had like three years to divest himself of the Colorado Avalanche.
    All he did was hand "day to day " control to his son. Kroenke still owns the Rams, Nuggets, Avalanche, the Pepsi Center, and the Arsenal soccer club. He owns some smaller clubs too, cant think of them

I am not playing into any rumor nor do I have any information whatsoever, nor have I ever had inside information. Here though are a couple of interesting things. The inheritance tax in 2013 will be significantly higher that 2012, the capital gains tax will be as well.... this could translate into a significant financial hit to the Wilsons if they wait. Not that this would make them sell... however, with a new lease in place it certainly clears the deck. It has become abundantly clear to most of us that another rebuilding of the team is looming or at minimum significant construction. I have no idea if any of these rumors are true, but I feel that it would make financial sense if not emotional sense for Mr Wilson to divest himself of the team or at least do so partially. Will it happen, no clue, I know this though, this organization has not done alot in recent history that does make sense. Just one posters thoughts... nothing more.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin....

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT92679 View Post
    And even Jeremy Jacobs could buy the team if he divests himself of the Bruins in a timely fashion.
    Thats the guy we want to as long as there is a salary cap in place. I'm a Bruins fan and have had a love/hate roller coaster ride with Jacobs. When no cap in place, he cheaps out hardcore. With a cap in place he spends to it and pushes dollars down the road. Guy knows his business'

His son is pretty much running Bruins operations now. The family IS and WILL be keeping the Bruins. Not sure how the NFL owners would feel about this. I'm guessing not good.