This is not Dick Jauron's team.
The Bills have had two bad games in the last two weeks. I'll admit I'm nervous but that comes from 10 years of no playoffs and Dick Jauron's team that started 4-0 and finished 7-9.
I'm pretty sure that Chan and company can get this fixed. The biggest injury the Bills face this season is the loss of Wood. If the new guy can communicate and protect almost as good as Wood then they should be ok.
Aaron Williams is coming back soon and so should DB, IIRC.
The next draft is going to be for quality backups. I think it's obvious that depth is a problem for this team right now.
As of right now, I'd take the best WR, CB or LB available at the Bills first pick. JMO
Stevie Johnson is a legitimate WR but they don't have a legitimate second starter right now. If Easley works out then great, but I wouldn't bet the house on him. A big strong WR is definitely needed. IMO, David Nelson is the second best receiver on the team right now. It would be great if a 6'3"-6'5" speedy guy with good hands fell to Buffalo in the first round. I think that would greatly help the offense.
As for the defense? Is it lack of talent or coaching? Does Edwards get fired and Wannestadt take over at the end of the season? Something needs to be done.
As always JMO
16. EJ Manuel - QB - Florida State 6'4" 237
41. Robert Woods - WR - USC 6'0" 201
46. Kiko Alonso - ILB - Oregon 6'3" 242
78. Marquise Goodwin - WR - Texas 5'9" 183 Had the fastest 40 time at combine 4.27
106. Duke Williams - FS/SS/CB - Nevada 5'11" 203
143. Jonathan Meeks - S - Clemson 6'1" 210
177. Dustin Hopkins - K - Florida State
222. Chris Gragg - TE/H-Back - Arkansas 6'3" 244