Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Bills at Arizona

Default 2012 Bills at Arizona

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Game set for October 14th!!!

- In 2008, we were able to schedule a stadium tour on the Saturday before the game and if the interest is good, I will look into scheduling another tour for 2012. Let me know in this thread if you're interested.

- The party I was involved with in 2008 was at the Native New Yorker in Glendale and had the stadium within walking distance. If you attended this party, please leave some feedback on your experience so we can do more for 2012.

***IMPORTANT***
    If you are interested in taking a stadium tour please send me a direct message. We are going to limit the tour to the first 50 people. If we get an overwhleming number of people interested, we will contact the representative and expand upon on numbers. We will try to schedule the tour for Saturday afternoon again, like we did in 2008.

- Twitter Updates: #BillsAZ
    - Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BillsMafiaArizonaTakeover

- Tickets are now available for the Saturday night party and Sunday tailgate party. Please check out the Facebook page or DM me for purchasing tickets.

- Andre Reed will be joining us for the Saturday Night Party! Get your tickets now before they're all gone.

- We've added former Buffalo Bills first round draft selection and 4th overall pick from the 1971 draft, J.D. Hill, to the golf tourney and Saturday night party. J.D. Hill will be in attendance to sign autographs and take photos with Bills fans.

- #BillsMafia Official Hotel: Holiday Inn Express http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/e...ite-_-EX_PHXGG
    ---We have set up a rate of $139/night per standard room for the dates of October 11, 2012 - October 15, 2012. This rate will be based on availability and must be booked by August 13, 2012. Individuals may make reservations by calling the hotel directly at (623) 939-8888 and identify yourself as being a part of the "BILLS AZ" group block.
    Hotel Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations received under the group block after 3pm local time on October 9, 2012 will incur a charge of one(1) night's room and tax.

- Stadium Tour Update: Tickets for the stadium tour will be $8 for adults and $6 for children between the ages of 4-12. Space is limited on this private tour. Stadium Tour is tentatively being set for 10:00am on Saturday, October 13th. This will allow us the best opportunity to get into the stadium and tour the locker room the Bills will be using on Sunday for the game!

- Golf Tournament: We have scheduled a golf tournament at Peoria Pines, which is just a few minutes from the stadium. Tee time is tentatively scheduled for 12:30pm, so that way anyone doing the stadium tour can also join the golf tournament. Entry fee will be $25(without club rental) and $40(with club rental, *based on availabilty) and includes 18 holes of golf, shared golf cart, 2 drinks, and all taxes and gratuities. Also, if we reach 30 golfers; all participants will receive a Dixon Golf Amateur Endorsement Package, which includes a gift certificate for one dozen Dixon Earth golf balls($39.95 value), a Dixon Golf hat($29.95 value), the winner's picture and bio on the Dixon Golf website as a sponsored player, and the ability to purchase Dixon Golf gear and balls from Dixon Golf directly at 50% off MSRP for one year. Dixon Golf will also have the Dixon Challenge where golfers will recieve more than $150 worth of products and certificates from Dixon and their partners, plus be entered into a drawing to win a free golf simulator($27,000 value). Cost to play the Dixon Challenge is an additional $10; should your challenge shot land on the green, you will receive a sleeve of Dixon Earth golf balls($10 value).

*****We are very proud to announce that we have partnered with Taps at Park West in Peoria as the home of our Saturday Night Big Bills Bash Party!

We are no longer having our party at the Native New Yorker due to high food prices (6 wings for
    $5.00 or 12 wings for $10.00), high drink prices, lack of draft beer and no specials for Bills Backers. If you still plan on going to the Native New Yorker on Saturday they're charging people $10 just to enter the bar on top of a $15 minimum per person charge with no scheduled drink or food specials as they are having a UFC fight watch event that night as well. We really weren't appreciated like we are at Taps!

The owners of Taps have bent over backwards for our party and have rolled out the red carpet and whats really nice is Taps is only a 1/2 mile north of the Bills Backers hotel and we're currently working on a shuttle service as well as trying to arrange discounted taxi fares. Taps also announced that they will allow people to PAY AT THE DOOR! The cost is the same at $25.00 per person but you'll be getting a much better deal for your money and Taps can hold up to 600 people so there will plenty of room for everyone and we won't be forced to party in the parking lot either! Included with the admission cost: 8 Wings, Tart or Burger all served with fries and 3 draft beers or 3 well drink or 3 glasses of wine or 1 pitcher of beer.

PARTY SPECIALS:
    25% off their regular menu items
    Random drink specials
    $3.00 16 oz draft beer
    $4.00 well drinks
    $3.00 house wine
    $2.50 bottle beers
    Audio Visual support for showing of old Games
    Ice Luge (shown in picture) carved with Bills logo
    $2 Buffalo Bills shot served down the Luge
    12 wings for only $8.00
    Private Bills Backers party
    Pay at the door or in advance
    Extra security
    Extra bartenders and wait staff
    Andre Reed
    J.D. Hill
    Budweiser give away and games
    Huge raffle
    and more to come

Last edited by Capt. OTM; 09-22-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Forever
    Ambitious
    Motivation
    1st Place
    Strong
    Together

I completely forgot the name of the bar we partied at Saturday night, it was a good rocking time.. it was within walking distance of the hotel we stayed at as well, but I forgot where that was as well. Not within walking distance to the stadium, I don't believe. Anyone shed some light in on this?..Some guy posted a lot of photos from the hotel the Bills stayed at, funny story behind it as well.. I remember the drive Monday morning back to LA was horrible.. LOL We stopped a hundred times (at least!!) for people getting sick and so forth..

I won't be doing the 2012 thing, will be in the Philippines..

Quote Originally Posted by treid022 View Post
    I completely forgot the name of the bar we partied at Saturday night, it was a good rocking time.. it was within walking distance of the hotel we stayed at as well, but I forgot where that was as well. Not within walking distance to the stadium, I don't believe. Anyone shed some light in on this?..Some guy posted a lot of photos from the hotel the Bills stayed at, funny story behind it as well.. I remember the drive Monday morning back to LA was horrible.. LOL We stopped a hundred times (at least!!) for people getting sick and so forth..

I won't be doing the 2012 thing, will be in the Philippines..
    Updated information in first post
    Last edited by Capt. OTM; 09-20-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Forever
    Ambitious
    Motivation
    1st Place
    Strong
    Together

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. OTM View Post
    If you were close to the Bills hotel, you were at the party at Native New Yorker.
    haha, yes, looked it up, we stayed at the staybridge suites?? Cabela Drive? HAH

I'm from AZ so every time they are here I go. If you want a party, hit Mill ave. in Tempe on a Saturday night. You would have to take a cab home, but there is a bar for everyone. From a pool club, to a piano bar it's hard not to have a good time. Also, I would be interested in a tour.

I'd be interested.

If it's even close to being as good as the tailgate put on by the San Diego Bills Backers Club it'll be a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by ExNorthBuffaloLad View Post
    I'd be interested.

If it's even close to being as good as the tailgate put on by the San Diego Bills Backers Club it'll be a great time.
    This^^^

I will be going to the AZ game for sure, so keep us updated
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. OTM View Post
    I know it is extremely early to be starting threads on the 2012 season, but plans have already began rolling for a party in AZ.

- In 2008, we were able to schedule a stadium tour on the Saturday before the game and if the interest is good, I will look into scheduling another tour for 2012. Let me know in this thread if you're interested.

- The party I was involved with in 2008 was at the Native New Yorker in Glendale and had the stadium within walking distance. If you attended this party, please leave some feedback on your experience so we can do more for 2012.
    My son and I attended in 2008, you did a great job setting things up!

Quote Originally Posted by San Jose Bill View Post
    My son and I attended in 2008, you did a great job setting things up!
    Thank you! It was a group effort on setting the events up in 2008 and we hope it will be an equally good time in 2012.

Forever
    Ambitious
    Motivation
    1st Place
    Strong
    Together

I will be at the game for sure.
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

cant wait for the AZ game.
    Going to the SF game too.

As long as I'm in the US, myself and a large group will most likely be coming from Vegas. I'm also trying to go to the San Fran game this year too!

I'm pumped for this game! Living in AZ makes me absolutely hate Cardinals fans! They are by far the worst fair weather fans I have ever seen.

Forever
    Ambitious
    Motivation
    1st Place
    Strong
    Together

Please check the first post for important updated information on the stadium tour.

Forever
    Ambitious
    Motivation
    1st Place
    Strong
    Together

bdnhStgw Guest

Default Try to get Widely known In regards to Short-run Travel Insurance

Do you think you're someone that plan to trip all around the world and wants to visit new areas combined with enjoy diverse Prowident Plock sub cultures? In case you're, you will understand that with your exhilaration and furthermore pleasurable concerning realizing original points along with civilisations, likewise turns up the danger of plummeting poorly located in noncitizen scenarios and therefore conditions. In this area actually explanation why, you should think of this brief -term medical health insurance towards travels an individual participate in. Certainly, you will discover close by scientific indemnity everyone who is holidaying that happen to be short-term vigour auto insurance diets.

Visits creates outstanding chances just for fun, experience as well as exposure. On the subject of another land, readily Bialystok Prowident easily have informative understanding a few other ethnicities and will help all of us to understand his / her background healthier. Unusual visit is undoubtedly stimulating combined with exhilarating as well as a superb approach to have fun, charge up your individual battery pack coupled with eliminating emotional tension relating to day-to-day fun-based activities and in addition normal work. At the same time, dangerous take a trip seriously isn't without having an exclusive group of chances combined with challenges. Everyone has known most people getting rid of his / her baggage together with my way through the application turning into no more as a result !, using it could be that your current passport along with other valuable. These kind of issues are zero in comparison with coming across another specialized medical an emergency, which can will need surgical operations, emergency care center worry or simply evacuation thru air conditioning carrying, in cases where the event is truly extreme.

If you should before hand couldn't know, family and friends health care insurance really doesn't cover up such prices. Due to this highly grounds, you must think of acquiring holiday insurance, this includes payday heath insurance together with kredyty chwilowki Prowident a few other results. The medical insurance coverage could very well be very little time span simply because five days to your own more regularly throughout eras. By merely a few to 20 money each week, you may be insured designed for approaching nearly any an area of the entire world as well positive factors expand a whole lot of outside actually extremely helpful insurance policies. Short term travel cover features right from decrease of totes, reduction in passport and other legal documents, embassy payments and value out of alteration of holiday plans and as well unintended bereavement or alternatively dismemberment insurance policy. Apart from those functions, all your short term insurance policy coverage program will in all probability take care of you and your family premiums associated with healthcare, md expenses, ambulance service fees and sudden technological evacuation therefore forth. Plus, perhaps even earthquakes are unquestionably covered by insurance in a good many insurance. Ought to you previously are unquestionably distracted by tornados, earthquakes and so on. during overseas terrain, the actual restorative insurance plans below your travel cover will most likely cover on the bills stemming from the jawhorse but still grant a settlement opposed to it in addition.

gennick Guest

Default Wearing the NBA Throwback Jerseys to cheer

Competitive Sports Arbitrage Opportunity For Golf And Also Baseball Atlanta Hawks Jerseys
    <br />

During sports, arbitrage business opportunities happen to be countless thanks to the global plan of a main nfl anywhere. OddsExchange, a powerful likelihood comparison website is useful finding arb choices, not only regarding little league however , similar <key 1> besides. There's so many bookmakers that offer footballing consequences and that's an excellent feature for people like us. This guarantees quite a few the opportunity to buy uncomplicated proceeds. It is very important keep in mind that in English, numerous bookies should make similar odds and that means you probably would not find several many of these programs in between Some Usa bookies on an English tongue hockey performance.

In spite of this, there are cheap Cleveland Cavaliers jersey
    completely different possibility found through Eu bookmakers that can end in arbitrage opportunities for you. With your journey towards search for arb alternatives you must amenable records with countless web based sports books worldwide as is possible. Possibly the best <key 2> would be to start to look for more affordable leagues earliest and also come upwards instead of the other sorts of option all over. Recall there can be hardly any industry professionals at smaller group sports and so further amount variance will probably really exist right and for that reason a great deal more arbitrage alternatives are offered.

Probably, secure announcement prior to the sports books. Take into account that together with rugby as a way to media may change odds dramatically. Gurus that will quite a few sports books less difficult a reduced amount of receptive as opposed to runners within adjusting probabilities as well as lead to arbitrage programs really being designed. Arbitrage business opportunities can be bought in some other basketball economies just like four corners plus 100 % aims these kinds of are not as easy to search for and also your major search need to be tailored to end result following 1 hour 30 minutes spot. To paraphrase, keep it simple, anything outside of 90 minutescheap Los Angeles Clippers #32 Blake Griffin Jersey
    could possibly confuse everyone. A key word of advice the fact that is true of almost any <key 1> is that you simply would be protected the top amount earliest, normally the one which can be because of path with what other sports books have, since this price won't very last.

adidas New York Knicks Jeremy Lin Youth Revolution 30 Swingman Road Jersey
    The single most anticipated parties during the cold months Olympic games would be the body shape roller skating rivalry. An important facet of physique boarding is undoubtedly selecting the right attires. These garments seem to be particular and are significantly less on hand similar to the regular might dress. Where to obtain find roller skating costumes is always to purchase all of them low cost for party outfit. Manufacturers will present several different styles not to mention products who are suitable for determine roller skating.

I'm interested. I live in Peoria, 5 mins from the stadium.

(courtesy of DIESEL-USMC)

amewherfede Guest

Default buy facebook fans

How can i buy facebook fans?

Where are all the Bills Fans staying in AZ? It would be alot of fun if we were all in the same area

keep watching. big party last time bills played in az. native new yorker, tour of the stadium. good time.