Game set for October 14th!!!
- In 2008, we were able to schedule a stadium tour on the Saturday before the game and if the interest is good, I will look into scheduling another tour for 2012. Let me know in this thread if you're interested.
- The party I was involved with in 2008 was at the Native New Yorker in Glendale and had the stadium within walking distance. If you attended this party, please leave some feedback on your experience so we can do more for 2012.
If you are interested in taking a stadium tour please send me a direct message. We are going to limit the tour to the first 50 people. If we get an overwhleming number of people interested, we will contact the representative and expand upon on numbers. We will try to schedule the tour for Saturday afternoon again, like we did in 2008.
- Twitter Updates: #BillsAZ
- Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BillsMafiaArizonaTakeover
- Tickets are now available for the Saturday night party and Sunday tailgate party. Please check out the Facebook page or DM me for purchasing tickets.
- Andre Reed will be joining us for the Saturday Night Party! Get your tickets now before they're all gone.
- We've added former Buffalo Bills first round draft selection and 4th overall pick from the 1971 draft, J.D. Hill, to the golf tourney and Saturday night party. J.D. Hill will be in attendance to sign autographs and take photos with Bills fans.
- #BillsMafia Official Hotel: Holiday Inn Express http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/e...ite-_-EX_PHXGG
---We have set up a rate of $139/night per standard room for the dates of October 11, 2012 - October 15, 2012. This rate will be based on availability and must be booked by August 13, 2012. Individuals may make reservations by calling the hotel directly at (623) 939-8888 and identify yourself as being a part of the "BILLS AZ" group block.
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations received under the group block after 3pm local time on October 9, 2012 will incur a charge of one(1) night's room and tax.
- Stadium Tour Update: Tickets for the stadium tour will be $8 for adults and $6 for children between the ages of 4-12. Space is limited on this private tour. Stadium Tour is tentatively being set for 10:00am on Saturday, October 13th. This will allow us the best opportunity to get into the stadium and tour the locker room the Bills will be using on Sunday for the game!
- Golf Tournament: We have scheduled a golf tournament at Peoria Pines, which is just a few minutes from the stadium. Tee time is tentatively scheduled for 12:30pm, so that way anyone doing the stadium tour can also join the golf tournament. Entry fee will be $25(without club rental) and $40(with club rental, *based on availabilty) and includes 18 holes of golf, shared golf cart, 2 drinks, and all taxes and gratuities. Also, if we reach 30 golfers; all participants will receive a Dixon Golf Amateur Endorsement Package, which includes a gift certificate for one dozen Dixon Earth golf balls($39.95 value), a Dixon Golf hat($29.95 value), the winner's picture and bio on the Dixon Golf website as a sponsored player, and the ability to purchase Dixon Golf gear and balls from Dixon Golf directly at 50% off MSRP for one year. Dixon Golf will also have the Dixon Challenge where golfers will recieve more than $150 worth of products and certificates from Dixon and their partners, plus be entered into a drawing to win a free golf simulator($27,000 value). Cost to play the Dixon Challenge is an additional $10; should your challenge shot land on the green, you will receive a sleeve of Dixon Earth golf balls($10 value).
*****We are very proud to announce that we have partnered with Taps at Park West in Peoria as the home of our Saturday Night Big Bills Bash Party!
We are no longer having our party at the Native New Yorker due to high food prices (6 wings for
$5.00 or 12 wings for $10.00), high drink prices, lack of draft beer and no specials for Bills Backers. If you still plan on going to the Native New Yorker on Saturday they're charging people $10 just to enter the bar on top of a $15 minimum per person charge with no scheduled drink or food specials as they are having a UFC fight watch event that night as well. We really weren't appreciated like we are at Taps!
The owners of Taps have bent over backwards for our party and have rolled out the red carpet and whats really nice is Taps is only a 1/2 mile north of the Bills Backers hotel and we're currently working on a shuttle service as well as trying to arrange discounted taxi fares. Taps also announced that they will allow people to PAY AT THE DOOR! The cost is the same at $25.00 per person but you'll be getting a much better deal for your money and Taps can hold up to 600 people so there will plenty of room for everyone and we won't be forced to party in the parking lot either! Included with the admission cost: 8 Wings, Tart or Burger all served with fries and 3 draft beers or 3 well drink or 3 glasses of wine or 1 pitcher of beer.
25% off their regular menu items
Random drink specials
$3.00 16 oz draft beer
$4.00 well drinks
$3.00 house wine
$2.50 bottle beers
Audio Visual support for showing of old Games
Ice Luge (shown in picture) carved with Bills logo
$2 Buffalo Bills shot served down the Luge
12 wings for only $8.00
Private Bills Backers party
Pay at the door or in advance
Extra bartenders and wait staff
Budweiser give away and games
and more to come