Thread: How Many Draft Picks Do We Have???

sos How Many Draft Picks Do We Have???

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I was wondering if anyone knows exactly how many draft picks we have this year. I know we have an extra 4th from Baltimore in the Lee Evans trade. But I have read we have and extra 5th round or extra 6th round also. Does anyone know for sure???

Quote Originally Posted by wppete View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows exactly how many draft picks we have this year. I know we have an extra 4th from Baltimore in the Lee Evans trade. But I have read we have and extra 5th round or extra 6th round also. Does anyone know for sure???
    We may end up with a compensatory pick at the end of the 7th round, but that is only if we happen to be awared one that is left over. We got one for free last year because we were drafting so high. Being in the 10th spot doesn't bode well.

Right now and probably come draft day we are:

Quote Originally Posted by wppete View Post

Yes - the Bills, in addition to the 4th round pick they received last year, received a conditional 6th round pick that could become a 5th round pick.

It hasn't been awarded yet so no one knows what it will actually will be.
    "Good teams put it in the end zone. Teams like us kick field goals.'' - TJ Houshmandzadeh

"Potential means you ain't done $&%# yet" - Bill Parcells

There's a difference between winning a single game and establishing a winning organization. - indybillsfan

Adopt a Bill 2014 - #93 Randell Johnson - HOOT!!!!!

As of now the Bills have 9 picks...

It doesn,t matter how many draft picks you have. what matters is what you do with your picks.It is likely to trade some of your picks for a player or players that could help your team immediately or trade up or down to get a player you want or to garner more picks.