Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo, welcome your new home!

shawn1297 Guest

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

the bills are not going anyplace . there is a plan behind the scenes to keep them in b town not to worry bills fans .

The thought of the Bills leaving Buffalo makes me sick and should be banned from even be mentioned on BBMB. If they ever moved they would likely never be the "Bills" and I would lose the #1 sports team of my life. Mario Williams should just buy the team with all of his $$.

Yeah, this article does not specifically state the Bills, but other articles over the last two years have. I'm not going to dig them up for you, but I keep thinking to myself that this may eventually happen.

This team has been atrocious and refuse to put a winning product on the field since Jim retired (forget about the RJ and DF fiasco). Well, if they don't at least do something soon, I might be jumping overboard. I barely care anymore as it is.
    The best man to ever lead this franchise, especially when adversity was not common in the league at the time. Ralph, firing this guy was the biggest mistake of your life and you will go down in history with too many fans knowing that! Kudos Mr. Bill Polian, at least you won your championship; I'm happy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by thebillster12 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ell_aeg_032912

If you read this article, and the constant rumors that I hear about this team, it's only a matter of time before it happens. Who knows, maybe this will occur while Ralph still has his hand on this team.

I hope I am wrong though.
    wow...this is breaking news to me....the bills to move to LA? hmmm...i hope not....so so so glad that you posted this. as a long time bills fan, i hope they don't leave....maybe if they can (and please don't kill me for this) make a deal with toronto and do one or two games up there, to keep the team here for financial reasons. can't say it enough...wow...thank you so much for this....you are on the cutting edge and truly in the know....have a great weekend.....and please keep posting articles about LA...need to learn more and see a list of teams that could move there.....that could be interesting too....thanks again.....

Bills go anywhere it will be... Canada. Jacksonville most likely to go to LA.

Yeah, this article does not specifically state the Bills, but other articles over the last two years have. I'm not going to dig them up for you, but I keep thinking to myself that this may eventually happen.

This team has been atrocious and refuse to put a winning product on the field since Jim retired (forget about the RJ and DF fiasco). Well, if they don't at least do something soon, I might be jumping overboard. I barely care anymore as it is.
    If they don't do something soon? Did you sleep through free agency?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus Lizard View Post
    If they don't do something soon? Did you sleep through free agency?
    clearly a troll don't feed into them. haha what an idiot
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ell_aeg_032912

If you read this article, and the constant rumors that I hear about this team, it's only a matter of time before it happens. Who knows, maybe this will occur while Ralph still has his hand on this team.

I hope I am wrong though.
    not only wrong but arent hearing much of anything correctly. there havent been legit rumors of buffalo being an option for LA in 2 years. Last year the NFL made it pretty clear that the Bills were not on the radar. And the new lease deal with the city of Buffalo that is being worked on is just further indication of that.

The Bills wont move ..... EVER. No reason to bother talking about it.
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Seems legit.

I find it amazing that they are moving the entire city of Buffalo to a stadium in LA, that's pretty freaking impressive! I didn't know we had the technology to do such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalls101 View Post
    I find it amazing that they are moving the entire city of Buffalo to a stadium in LA, that's pretty freaking impressive! I didn't know we had the technology to do such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    Did you even read the article?
    I don't think the OP even read the headline of the article!
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

I made the correlation. We're the San Diego Chargers. It was a clandestine operation between Kraft and Goodell and they cannot reveal the actual interested parties.

Whenever I see the OP make a post or thread I shall laugh & move on.

"To quote The Clash, should I stay or should I rock the casbah?"

LA is a city destroyed by local gubment.

Adopt a Bill: Vince Young

Quote Originally Posted by androk View Post
    Seems legit.

[IMG]http://***content.com/img/133158600448.jpg[/IMG]

Now you can understand why former srudents in Buffalo had poor reading skills.

Quote Originally Posted by ericwoodsfan View Post
    Now you can understand why former srudents in Buffalo had poor reading skills.
    and writing lol

Default please do

jump ship, hasta luego. seems like you are paranoid. might want to get some hooked on phonics and an appointment with a psychologist...

tickets sales are way up, huge free agency, kelly has team in place to buy team...i completely get where you are coming from. o, did i mention the talk over the last week of the city building a stadium in downtown buffalo. all these points clearly are acknowledged in your brain i bet