Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else going to the Fieldhouse Draft Party?

Default Anybody else going to the Fieldhouse Draft Party?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Just called customer service and reserved my tickets. Who went last year? Was it worth the drive up to Buffalo(i'm 2hrs away).

excited about the lockerroom thing. It said exhibit...is it the actual lockerroom or just a fake one? Just wondering.
    Proud Owner of 2 Season Tickets
    Section 200, Row 6, Seat 27 & 28

I will always BILLEVE

I'm undecided, does anyone know what goes on at the party?

Well im 1 hour 1/2 away but i think il just relax in the comfort of my own home....

Go BILLS!
    R.I.P Ralph Wilson JR. October 17, 1918 - March 25, 2014
    Go NiagaraPurpleEagles!
    2012 Scout For Milwaukee of the BBSFL
    2013 Head Coach For Myrtle Beach of the BBSFL

Bigsexy Guest

Default Dp

The tour of the locker room is pretty cool. The do a complete walk through of te actual weight and locker room.

its pretty fun i went last year! not sure id do that long of a drive for it however! I'm only 10 minutes away
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    its pretty fun i went last year! not sure id do that long of a drive for it however! I'm only 10 minutes away
    you don't understand though...i'm a diehard and 1st time Ticket Holder. I absolutely LOVE going to Orchard Park. It's like my mecca.

I will always BILLEVE

Quote Originally Posted by josh4est View Post
    you don't understand though...i'm a diehard and 1st time Ticket Holder. I absolutely LOVE going to Orchard Park. It's like my mecca.
    no i understand! you should definitely come man. i know id end up going no matter what as well haha! last year we pretty much knew the pick when we were on our way to the field house because the von miller rumor to denver had been pretty much confirmed. so we were pumped when we saw marcell on the phone on tv!
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!

it's def worth doing it at least ocne even if you live 2 hours away. I made the trip the year where the party was on the field (not the fieldhouse) and it was when the first round of the draft was still on a saturday. It was amazing minus the part where the bills drafted maybin.
    In his closing press conference, Bill Polian said of the team that he built, "They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

Quote Originally Posted by EAmherst85 View Post
    It was amazing minus the part where the bills drafted maybin.
    Lifetime Bills fan

Season Ticket Holder
    Section 137

Just got my tickets today for them. Kinda exciting. First envelope I've received with tickets from the Bills in it. Very cool. I don't care if it is for the Draft Party or if it's for a game. All the tickets I've ever bought before were off somebody else.

I'm like a little kid on christmas morning. My wife actually hid them and when I got home from work and asked what was in the mall she said nothing important then had them inside my laptop knowing I would sit down on the couch and open my laptop to come on the boards.

I will always BILLEVE

never been, but I know during game day beverages aren't allowed in the field house... is this also the case for the draft event?
    "Yeah I'm pissed. I'm gunna use that energy. I'm gunna go home, I'm not gunna talk to anybody, ya know... I'm just gunna shut it down. I'm gunna be by myself.
    I'm not gunna pet my dog.
    I'm gunna get fired up. I'm gunna come to work tomorrow, I'm gunna watch the film. Be a pro. I'm gunna be a man. We're gunna work, and get ready to go."
    Doug Marrone

billsroc Guest

they say on the flyer that concession stands featuring Bud Lite will be open

Just got my tickets today for them. Kinda exciting. First envelope I've received with tickets from the Bills in it. Very cool. I don't care if it is for the Draft Party or if it's for a game. All the tickets I've ever bought before were off somebody else.

I'm like a little kid on christmas morning. My wife actually hid them and when I got home from work and asked what was in the mall she said nothing important then had them inside my laptop knowing I would sit down on the couch and open my laptop to come on the boards.
    Very cool man. I too will be going to the Draft Party, I called to reserve my tickets on Tuesday when the ticket office opened back up from the long weekend and I'm expecting them in the mail within a few days. This will also be my first season as a season ticket holder and I'm really looking forward to the experience! Love to see others that share the same enthusiasm.
    Doug Marrone "We have the ability to affect a region, by putting a productive, winning football team out there. Thatís our higher calling. If youíre not buying into that then you donít need to be here. You can go play for some other team. We donít want those kinds of players on our football team."

Are tickets free?

Owner of the Seattle Surge of the BBSFL

billsroc Guest

Yes they are free for season ticket holders

I go every year and I drive from Syracuse to do so. But I also use this as an excuse to get out of town for a few days and hang out in Buffalo with a few of my friends and hit up a few of our favorite bars and restaurants. It is a neat experience.

Do I need to be there at 6:00 to see the locker room? How bad are the line ups? I've got a couple of tickets but I'm trying to figure out if I need to head out early (hour away).

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by strummer50 View Post
    Do I need to be there at 6:00 to see the locker room? How bad are the line ups? I've got a couple of tickets but I'm trying to figure out if I need to head out early (hour away).

Cheers
    I believe the locker room is majority of the night. I've toured it a few times at 8ish. The lines to get in the lockerroom come and go. Sometimes it's a bit of a line, other times there is no line. It's all about timing.

I'm looking forward to it, it's my 3rd straight draft party. Last year they had Dareus stop by.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboismyman View Post
    I believe the locker room is majority of the night. I've toured it a few times at 8ish. The lines to get in the lockerroom come and go. Sometimes it's a bit of a line, other times there is no line. It's all about timing.

I'm looking forward to it, it's my 3rd straight draft party. Last year they had Dareus stop by.
    Thanks for the response.

talked to Arthur Moats yesterday on Twitter. He said he may be stopping by for the party. In case anybody wants to know. lol

I will always BILLEVE