My pre-draft breakdown of the Bills 2012 season
I will do another one after the draft, but here's how I see it.
- Hired Wanny as the Defensive coordinator. Good. He brings credibility to the defensive side of the ball, unlike George Edwards.
- Re-signed Stevie J, Scout Chandler, and most likely Freddie Jackson. Excellent. We're re-signing our best players.
- Picked up Mario Williams. The Bills landed a major free agent for the first time in a long, long time. Note: T.O doesn't count because he was past his prime.
- Picked up Mark Anderson. 2011 was his breakout year, where he recorded his first double digit sack totals.
- We have some terrific offensive weapons with C.J Spiller, Fred Jackson, Brad Smith, Scott Chandler, and Stevie Johnson.
- Andy Levitre and Eric Wood are terrific young talent.
- The Bills are transferring from a 3-4 to 4-3. Will the transfer be smooth or come with bumps in the road?
- Ryan Fitzpatrick. Make all the excuses for want for him, but at the end of the day, he one of the worst career passer ratings, winning%, TD-to-INT difference, and yards per attempt in the NFL today. We have to hope that Fitzpatrick sees the light and plays much better, like what we saw out of Alex Smith in 2011.
- The injury bug. Yep, I hear it every year. Who is to say, it will not hit again and wipe out the talent on this team?
- The Bills left tackle will be......? Some rookie we draft in the 1st or 2nd round? Andy Levitre? Will we start this season with our RT play LT?
- The Bills #2 WR will be............?
- Do we have the ability to even hit 8 wins? This team always seem to go on hot streaks, but at the end of the ice cold streaks dominates the schedule.
PLAYERS TO LOOK OUT FOR
- Marcus Easley
- The Bills 2010 and 2011 defensive draft class. We drafted a lot of defensive guys. Lets hope at least one guy turns into a diamond in the rough.
- Chris Hairston. Is he going to be a legitimate RT or LT for the Bills?
Michael: Who are you people?
Ben: We're the good guys Michael.