Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your BIG BOARD (Exercise)

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

DKT, this is just a fun exercise. All i said was pick your best 12 rookies then i took out 9 of them which left you with 3 guys left. Then i wanted you to think you are the bills GM so you know what your needs are. I want to see if you would go with BPA, BPA by position or BPA of need. Just a way to give you 3 guys of your choosing and so see who you pick. True not exactly how my board would be laid out but just a easy way to get 3 to pick from.

Just gave you a scenario so see what you would do if you was in a real draft then gave you the bills needs after you picked your top 12 rookies in this years draft. Just for fun, and to see what people would do with there 3 choices like BPA, BPA at position or BPA of need.

I think what you're left with is bpa within a tier of players of roughly similar ability. Comparing players across different positions is a difficult thing to quantify ... fwiw, after the exercise my pick would be Kirkpatrick.
    justRN: "They carted off Freddies ACL after he ripped it out for being weak."

Mark Asper: "He'd come smashing in there and make a big play and he has no emotion. He just goes back to the defensive huddle, and we had to trash talk for him. Our big line was 'Kiko Smash.' "#TheLegendOfKikoAlonzo

www.billievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbills View Post
    DKT, this is just a fun exercise. All i said was pick your best 12 rookies then i took out 9 of them which left you with 3 guys left. Then i wanted you to think you are the bills GM so you know what your needs are. I want to see if you would go with BPA, BPA by position or BPA of need. Just a way to give you 3 guys of your choosing and so see who you pick. True not exactly how my board would be laid out but just a easy way to get 3 to pick from.
    I see what you were doing, I just think you did it wrong. If I am the Bills GM, then my board already reflects need, scheme, etc. That is how teams make their boards.

If you want the top 12 overall grades, then take 9 away, I might not pick one of the remaining three.
    Before you die Lonestar, there is something you should know... I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate.

Some people are really high on coples, i say hes a bust in the nfl.