Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 101

Thread: Mario stays strapped

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,975

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Guns are a great ideal until someone puts one in your face. After that, you might believe in gun control.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo90 View Post
    Unless you're doing something illegal, I don't understand the point of having one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinocoach View Post
    I agree with this so much I don't know if I want it tattooed on my *** or crocheted on a throw pillow
    The empty vessel rings the loudest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Getta513 View Post
    Boy ....you whats & them avatars, got to bed before i tell yous momma that kids are tryna play with the grown folks...... Get Now. !!!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Communist Sweden
    Posts
    6,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schoffy33 View Post
    Silencers... only good when the zombies attack so they can't tell where you are shooting from...
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    You don't believe in being prepared for the zombie apocalypse?
    One of those will just weigh you down, all you have to do is follow the rules.



    Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    he just loves jets. and the color green. he loves the color green and jets really bad.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    18,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungEz View Post
    I just personally think guns are for pussies, if you want to hunt get a bow and arrow or a basic rifle and if you need anything more than that advantage than you obviously aren't a man.

    If you need gun(s) to feel safe at home or anywhere I hope you don't have a penis because you obviously aren't a man.

    Seriously this is why America is sucking d*** now, between liberals making a big deal out of things like bullying or right wing nut jobs stocking up on weapons, both sides are scared little girls. Everyone has to "feel safe" or be coddled, how about you all just nut up and act like a man. Some one punches me in the face I am not going to go tattle to the teacher/police or pull a gun and shoot them, I am going to act like a man and either fight back, win or lose. Just go vote republican/democrat this year and destroy America a little more, how are some of you that stupid? Example republicans blast Obama as a socialist and people eat it up yet they defend SOCIAL security, the biggest socialist/ponzi scheme in history.

    All in all I just hope Mario Williams plays like the giant man he is on the field because I really don't care what guns he owns as long as he plays worth 100 million, he can do w/e he wants in his personal life.
    So if given the choice, you'd fist fight a guy to protect your kids, rather than pull out a gun to protect them? Maybe it is taking the easy way out, but christ, life isn't all about pride. If you have to protect yourself, you should use any means necessary. If I was a burglar or rapist, I'd mark your house down as the first house I was going to, because you're too arrogant to protect yourself.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    So if given the choice, you'd fist fight a guy to protect your kids, rather than pull out a gun to protect them? Maybe it is taking the easy way out, but christ, life isn't all about pride. If you have to protect yourself, you should use any means necessary. If I was a burglar or rapist, I'd mark your house down as the first house I was going to, because you're too arrogant to protect yourself.
    If some one comes into my house there is a lot of things that could be used as weapons, knives, bat, heck even this laptop I am typing on, if I really needed a weapon there is plenty there. I am not arrogant I'm just not such a scared little ***** that I need a gun to feel safe, I have plenty to protect myself if my own muscles are not enough.

    Before making the whole burglar/rapist argument please do some research on actual stats/facts, you will realize why I have the opinion I do since I have several family members who have been police officers for 30+ years and the actual facts/stats back my argument, which is also why I hate democrats/republicans because I base my opinions on stats and facts and not just bs.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungEz View Post
    If some one comes into my house there is a lot of things that could be used as weapons, knives, bat, heck even this laptop I am typing on, if I really needed a weapon there is plenty there. I am not arrogant I'm just not such a scared little ***** that I need a gun to feel safe, I have plenty to protect myself if my own muscles are not enough.

    Before making the whole burglar/rapist argument please do some research on actual stats/facts, you will realize why I have the opinion I do since I have several family members who have been police officers for 30+ years and the actual facts/stats back my argument, which is also why I hate democrats/republicans because I base my opinions on stats and facts and not just bs.

    I hear the logic here. You dont bring a gun to a fist fight. However a guy comes into your house with a gun and intent to hurt your kids and your protecting them with a laptop?.......
    "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    18,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungEz View Post
    If some one comes into my house there is a lot of things that could be used as weapons, knives, bat, heck even this laptop I am typing on, if I really needed a weapon there is plenty there. I am not arrogant I'm just not such a scared little ***** that I need a gun to feel safe, I have plenty to protect myself if my own muscles are not enough.

    Before making the whole burglar/rapist argument please do some research on actual stats/facts, you will realize why I have the opinion I do since I have several family members who have been police officers for 30+ years and the actual facts/stats back my argument, which is also why I hate democrats/republicans because I base my opinions on stats and facts and not just bs.
    How can you be 100% certain you can protect yourself and your family from an intruder if you have a baseball bat or a laptop in your hand?
    And according to you, you must have a bunch of wimps in your family because police officers carry guns. You should tell them that next time you see them.
    I hate democrats and republicans too, but there are enough people out there willing to hurt you and your family for various reasons, I think it's foolish not to possess a gun because you think your muscles are so big that you don't need one.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Like I said earlier just about everyone owns a gun and knows how to use one in Idaho. We don't have many home invasions or violent crimes and many people have concealed carry permits. If people know you have a gun they will think twice about coming into your home to do you harm. Criminals are not concerned about legally obtaining a firearm, gun control only effects law abiding citizens.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    21,234

    Default

    you gotta love Mario Williams!!!! I would bet he's in the NRA too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBills4Life View Post
    What situations? I always ask my gun loving friends when do they know when to pull their weapon?

    Its always a strange theory to me, instead of working to lower the amount of guns in world we promote more guns.
    Lets say a situation like this. Your at the gas station at night. A couple of thugs decide your all alone and they want to carjack or rob you. Or worse yet, you are with your children.
    In some situations, the smart thing to do might be to give them what they want and avoid further danger. There are times when it simply can't be avoided. Lets say they want your car, and your kids are in the back. No parent is going to let someone drive off with their kids.
    When one person has a gun, they have all the power. If everyone has one, then that power is now balanced.
    If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. That is a much more dangerous society than one where everyone is allowed to have one IMO. More people die from automobiles, yet no one blames the car. They blame the bad driver. Same as it is for guns.
    A person should only draw their weapon when their life, or the life of someone else is in danger.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crapface 2000 View Post
    Guns are a great ideal until someone puts one in your face. After that, you might believe in gun control.
    When you have gun control, the guys who would put a gun in your face will still find guns. Wouldn't you rather have one of your own in such a situation?

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Valley
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crapface 2000 View Post
    Guns are a great ideal until someone puts one in your face. After that, you might believe in gun control.
    Let's take a look at drugs.. They are highly illegal, especially the harder drugs. We have several government agencies dropping billions to prevent drugs from coming into the country and to prevent them from coming into the hands of people once they are here. How is that working out? Drugs are EVERYWHERE! If someone wants to get them they are going to get them, trust me.. I went through a phase where all I did was rave, and every single drug you've heard about was there, plus some you didn't know existed.

    Now lets look at guns. There would be the same market for them as there are for drugs. All the crooks would hit the black market and buy and sell guns there. It's not hard to use a brain and know this is exactly what will happen. Now what happens when the law abiding citizens give up there guns and the criminals have pistols and what not? You are left in a situation where you can not defend yourself.

    Some of you people have to realize that the government can't protect you always.. They aren't always there when they need you.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Valley
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brueggs View Post
    When you have gun control, the guys who would put a gun in your face will still find guns. Wouldn't you rather have one of your own in such a situation?
    Amen brother..

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fresno,Ca
    Posts
    460

    Default

    From Mario and his Guns to Just Guns now Drugs. wow.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungEz View Post
    I just personally think guns are for pussies, if you want to hunt get a bow and arrow or a basic rifle and if you need anything more than that advantage than you obviously aren't a man.

    If you need gun(s) to feel safe at home or anywhere I hope you don't have a penis because you obviously aren't a man.

    Seriously this is why America is sucking d*** now, between liberals making a big deal out of things like bullying or right wing nut jobs stocking up on weapons, both sides are scared little girls. Everyone has to "feel safe" or be coddled, how about you all just nut up and act like a man. Some one punches me in the face I am not going to go tattle to the teacher/police or pull a gun and shoot them, I am going to act like a man and either fight back, win or lose. Just go vote republican/democrat this year and destroy America a little more, how are some of you that stupid? Example republicans blast Obama as a socialist and people eat it up yet they defend SOCIAL security, the biggest socialist/ponzi scheme in history.

    All in all I just hope Mario Williams plays like the giant man he is on the field because I really don't care what guns he owns as long as he plays worth 100 million, he can do w/e he wants in his personal life.
    LOL, I would love to hear you make that speech over in Iraq.
    Did you ever see stories on the news about a senior citizen man or woman shooting or scarring thugs out of their homes because they had a gun?
    There are many reasons for people to have guns. Its not to make you feel like a man. Its to protect yourself and your loved ones.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Valley
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    From Mario and his Guns to Just Guns now Drugs. wow.
    I know you're from California, so you probably won't understand this, but it's very similar to the same thing.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungEz View Post
    If some one comes into my house there is a lot of things that could be used as weapons, knives, bat, heck even this laptop I am typing on, if I really needed a weapon there is plenty there. I am not arrogant I'm just not such a scared little ***** that I need a gun to feel safe, I have plenty to protect myself if my own muscles are not enough.

    Before making the whole burglar/rapist argument please do some research on actual stats/facts, you will realize why I have the opinion I do since I have several family members who have been police officers for 30+ years and the actual facts/stats back my argument, which is also why I hate democrats/republicans because I base my opinions on stats and facts and not just bs.
    What stats and facts are you talking about? Because you have stated none. There are lots of stats that show how many people are saved by guns also.
    "I am invisible, with no name or status. As long as there is light in this world know that there are shadows that will kill. Evil shall be destroyed."

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo90 View Post
    Unless you're doing something illegal, I don't understand the point of having one.
    So you can target shoot without wearing hearing protection.
    Adonis DNA........Fire breathing fists....

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer72 View Post
    Let's take a look at drugs.. They are highly illegal, especially the harder drugs. We have several government agencies dropping billions to prevent drugs from coming into the country and to prevent them from coming into the hands of people once they are here. How is that working out? Drugs are EVERYWHERE! If someone wants to get them they are going to get them, trust me.. I went through a phase where all I did was rave, and every single drug you've heard about was there, plus some you didn't know existed.

    Now lets look at guns. There would be the same market for them as there are for drugs. All the crooks would hit the black market and buy and sell guns there. It's not hard to use a brain and know this is exactly what will happen. Now what happens when the law abiding citizens give up there guns and the criminals have pistols and what not? You are left in a situation where you can not defend yourself.

    Some of you people have to realize that the government can't protect you always.. They aren't always there when they need you.
    The government doesn't care about protecting you; they want to control you. And yes, the "war on drugs" is the biggest joke and waste of money that the government has ever concocted.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBills4Life View Post
    Guns are scary, he should learn from Jayson Williams. Williams has some crazy guns, he was showing off his special ops rifle he has.
    You lose all credibility when you say things that aren't true. You have no idea what type of guns Jayson Williams had and the guy he killed was shot with a over under skeet shotgun not a special ops rifle.
    "I am invisible, with no name or status. As long as there is light in this world know that there are shadows that will kill. Evil shall be destroyed."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •