Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toronto Game

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by dizeno16 View Post
    I get where you are coming from. However as a season-ticket holder it gets boring seeing the Jets come here and beat us almost every season and the Dolphins games aren't the rivalry they once were.

I understand the Pats game (despite last year at home) usually ends up in a loss. As a long-time season ticket holder I want to see wins at home. I feel we have a better chance winning against Seattle then we do the Jets or Pats.

For the past decade we have been on average a 6-10 team. I'd prefer to see those 6 wins at home and playing a team like Seattle gives me that opportunity.
    i can understand that thought process as well. I'm a season ticket holder too and i realize we see these teams every year so the other games are really fun to see! i think if this was a season without much hope id say give them a division game but to me we have a really good shot at the playoffs and we need to play all the afc games at home
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by dizeno16 View Post
    I get where you are coming from. However as a season-ticket holder it gets boring seeing the Jets come here and beat us almost every season and the Dolphins games aren't the rivalry they once were.

I understand the Pats game (despite last year at home) usually ends up in a loss. As a long-time season ticket holder I want to see wins at home. I feel we have a better chance winning against Seattle then we do the Jets or Pats.

For the past decade we have been on average a 6-10 team. I'd prefer to see those 6 wins at home and playing a team like Seattle gives me that opportunity.
    See I just disagree. I'd rather love the opportunity to see the Bills beat an archrival than just beat a random out of conference team that they see occasionally.

Seahawks never came here much even when they were in the AFC. I saw them once. I don't need to see them again.
    Adopt a Bill 2011 Ryan Fitzpatrick

Well good call with the Seahawks. Although it's in December.

Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandBackersPrez View Post
    I have been 100% right the past 2 seasons, even thought you guys make fun of my "source". This years Toronto game is Seattle and it will be in November. I posted it the day before the schedule this year so I could take the trollers harassment today and then give you all a big "I told you so" tomorrow. Feel free to move it to the rumors section until tomorrow. GO BILLS!

nice job dude!!!! congrats!

I have been 100% right the past 2 seasons, even thought you guys make fun of my "source". This years Toronto game is Seattle and it will be in November. I posted it the day before the schedule this year so I could take the trollers harassment today and then give you all a big "I told you so" tomorrow. Feel free to move it to the rumors section until tomorrow. GO BILLS!
    Half right makes you wrong

off by a month. eh, ill give it to ya. nice call.
    Mock Draft
    1. Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
    2. Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame
    3. Telvin Smith OLB Florida State
    4. Kevin Norwood WR Alabama
    5. James White RB Wisconsin
    7. Garrett Gilbert QB SMU

well your source got the month wrong but the team right!
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

yeah, I must have heard wrong on the month - sorry everybody. Still, stay tuned in 12 months and I will let you know who we are playing in Toronto next year. Btw, my same source says next year will not be the last year of the Toronto series - it looks like a one game a year extension for another 5 years.....

yeah, I must have heard wrong on the month - sorry everybody. Still, stay tuned in 12 months and I will let you know who we are playing in Toronto next year. Btw, my same source says next year will not be the last year of the Toronto series - it looks like a one game a year extension for another 5 years.....
    I've heard it's being dropped in favour of trying to secure a game at Wembley in 2014.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Creator of the 'Leg Talent Index'

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    I've heard it's being dropped in favour of trying to secure a game at Wembley in 2014.
    That would be sweeeeet, I would fly the wife and I over for that one. Plus, the LondonBillsBackers is one of the largest BILLS chapters in the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by Webber2057 View Post
    Half right makes you wrong
    nice math....and half wrong makes you webber2057

Quote Originally Posted by Scoberlay View Post
    nice math....and half wrong makes you webber2057
    oh you got me there. Wow good one.

The game is December 16th.

The Grey Cup is in Toronto this year in November and with all the stuff going on in Toronto for the event, there is no way they can play the Bills game in November. There will be no way to promote the Bills game with all the activities going on. As well my Son-In Law to be works at the Fairmount Hotel and he said his hotel is sold out for a week prior to the Grey cup as is other hotels in the area as well.

With that being said, the Bills game might get lost in the shuffle this year. The Grey cup is Sold out and the city is having a 2 week festival prior to the game. After all that, there just might be a Football hangover and fans may not want to spend the money going to the Bills game. Though we will have to wait and see.

That being said as well, there is very little talk of the Bills game this year as well.
    Whether you think you can or can't either way you are right--Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Webber2057 View Post
    oh you got me there. Wow good one.
    Thanks so much!