Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bills In Miami!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I live in Miami so I Def be there rooting on my bills

BillsFansDownSouth Guest

Moved to Florida and now I want to take my boys to the game down in Miami. I'd prefer to be in a section with Bills fans so that my kids don't have to get yelled at for rooting for the Bills. Does anyone know a section that Bills fans sit at during the game?

Theres bills fans all over to tell u the truth.ALOT! I suggest u sit on the bills sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFansDownSouth View Post
    Moved to Florida and now I want to take my boys to the game down in Miami. I'd prefer to be in a section with Bills fans so that my kids don't have to get yelled at for rooting for the Bills. Does anyone know a section that Bills fans sit at during the game?
    dont worry the fans down there are good because usually youre sitting near a lot of bills fans. sit behind our bench somewhere and have a great time!
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

I'll probably go this year since i'm in St. Pete now.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFansDownSouth View Post
    Any section in the stadium. Orange seats dont talk back too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    Any section in the stadium. Orange seats dont talk back too much.
    very true. its usually all bills fans and empty seats! cant wait for this game im praying it means something
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Plenty of tickets on line tailgating parking lot 14 orange east of stadium lots of bills fans hotel Miami beach resort just north of Foutaineblu has decent price oceanfront rooms

Quote Originally Posted by crozb20 View Post
    thinking about heading down for my first game in miami.. any info on hotels, tailgate partys, and tickets would be appreciated.
    tickets online tailgate in orange 14 east of stadium next to turnpike miami beach resort collins av north of fountaine blu decent oceanfront priced rooms

Join me in 25 days.. for "The Ultimate Tailgate Party of the year".. experience it for yourself ~ Buffalo vs. Miami.. December 23, 2012..

Quote Originally Posted by dnastyd View Post
    Will be there, 12 years and counting

I'll be there - 13th straight year!

Almost was going because was going to up to WNY for Xmas but the family decided they would rather spend the holidays on the beach than shovling.
    "Good teams put it in the end zone. Teams like us kick field goals.'' - TJ Houshmandzadeh

"Potential means you ain't done $&%# yet" - Bill Parcells

There's a difference between winning a single game and establishing a winning organization. - indybillsfan

2013 Draft
    1st) Keenan Allen WR - Cal
    2nd) EJ Manuel QB - FSU
    3rd) Chase Thomas OLB - Stanford
    4th) Darius Slay CB - Miss St
    5th) Matt Scott QB - Arizona
    6th) Jake Stoneburner TE - Ohio St

With the draft just a day away I like what I put up but I'm switching Allen to the 2nd and moving Manuel to the 1st

'14 FAs --> Zach Strief RT, Matt Flynn QB, Darryl Shaprton ILB, Trumaine McBride CB, John Carlson TE

Longtime buff fan here . Live in miami been going the last ten years .so wheres the party?

I am thinking about going down or this game if I can find a flight that does not break the bank. To bad that no one from Buffalo is running a excursion that includes air, hotel , and tickets. If there is one please post info ... 2 weeks out and counting.