Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So I just got off the phone with TW about the Bills

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by vrubdog View Post
    get Direct TV i have never been so happy since switching from TW they are garbage....also u get 1 free yr of Sunday ticket for NFL and all the NHL games as well. i only pay $69.99 a month for better service, my TW bill was $99 a month for less channels and NFL network is amazing especially for draft coverage
    I don't want to turn this thread into a cable vs satellite argument but what exactly do you get for $69.99? Do you get all the Discovery HD channels? Do you get ANY HD channels? Do you get what are often called the upper tier digital channels? Do you get ALL the Sabres games, and in HD? Do you get channels like what was Versus, Outdoor Life, Speed, A&E, Travel, Ion, TLC, RFD, Sundance, TBS, AMC, Food Network? CookingChannel too? WBBZ? Fox News? All the National Geographic channels? HGTV & DIY?? SyFy?Tru TV & Spike? Animal Planet? Science & Bio? The History Channels? What do you get when your local forecast is on at the 8's on the Weather Channel? What about the pay channels, how much for 6 HBO's and 8 Cinamax? And what about TIVO/DVR? Local channels? in HD? And what about all the federal or local taxes?
    A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PATRIA MORI

Before there were "Veterans", there were.... Pennsylvanians.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HotBillsChick View Post
    I don't want to turn this thread into a cable vs satellite argument but what exactly do you get for $69.99? Do you get all the Discovery HD channels? Do you get ANY HD channels? Do you get what are often called the upper tier digital channels? Do you get ALL the Sabres games, and in HD? Do you get channels like what was Versus, Outdoor Life, Speed, A&E, Travel, Ion, TLC, RFD, Sundance, TBS, AMC, Food Network? CookingChannel too? WBBZ? Fox News? All the National Geographic channels? HGTV & DIY?? SyFy?Tru TV & Spike? Animal Planet? Science & Bio? The History Channels? What do you get when your local forecast is on at the 8's on the Weather Channel? What about the pay channels, how much for 6 HBO's and 8 Cinamax? And what about TIVO/DVR? Local channels? in HD? And what about all the federal or local taxes?
    Yes to all i get every channel u mentioned above plus a ton more sports channels...all the same HD channels, only channel and im not sure if i get it or not is the outdoor life one....I have showtime and its like $8.99 more per month so i would assume HBO is the same...yes tivo is included

Quote Originally Posted by vrubdog View Post
    Yes to all i get every channel u mentioned above plus a ton more sports channels...all the same HD channels, only channel and im not sure if i get it or not is the outdoor life one....I have showtime and its like $8.99 more per month so i would assume HBO is the same...yes tivo is included
    And it's $8.99 for HBO or Cinamax regular price all the time not just a certain amount of months?

What do you get on the Weather Channel at every 8 on the hour? (11:08, 11:18. 11:28, etc...) do you see satellite & radar maps or a detailed local forecast inluding local temps & forecasts for the next 3 days?

What is the name of the package? And don't you pay extra for each TV hooked up?
    Last edited by 1HotBillsChick; 04-24-2012 at 11:47 PM.
    A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PATRIA MORI

Before there were "Veterans", there were.... Pennsylvanians.