Thread: Watch the Video Press Conferences on BuffaloBills.com

Default Watch the Video Press Conferences on BuffaloBills.com

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

You want to get excited? Watch Fitz and Mario and Fred and most of all Merriman in their press conferences. These guys want to get to work. They have a job to do, and they intend to do it.

Listen to Merriman. The guy is pure football player. He lives to do this. If he busts this season, he'll be someplace else next season, trying to make it. The guy wants it big time. And he says he's healthy. He as much as says you're going to see the old Merriman, and not just for five plays. ANd he wants to do it with THESE guys.

Now I'm getting excited.
    The Ball Burglar is gone but not forgotten.

I am still confused on how anderson and merriman will both play in this Defense. Are they not both situational pass rushers?

Enjoy the next 5 days becasue after April, there is a whole lot of nothing until training camp starts. Longest three months of the year.
    1. OT Jake Matthews, 6'6 309 Texas A&M
    2. OLB Kyle Van Noy, 6'4 243 BYU
    3. RB Andre Williams, 5'10 233 Boston College
    4. OG Trai Turner, 6'3 310 LSU
    5. CB Ross Cockrell, 6'0 191 Duke
    7. DE Ethan Westbrooks, 6'4 267 West Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by mrbojanglezs View Post
    I am still confused on how anderson and merriman will both play in this Defense. Are they not both situational pass rushers?
    Yes, Anderson is situational. No. Merriman is a complete DE/OLB- he just wasn't healthy enough to play on every down before.

Listen to Merriman. He says he doesn't care how many good football players are on the team. The coaches will figure out how to use them.
    The Ball Burglar is gone but not forgotten.

Rotations, if we get sacks early we will need to rotate our situational pass rushers often.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    Enjoy the next 5 days becasue after April, there is a whole lot of nothing until training camp starts. Longest three months of the year.
    Maybe they'll announce the preseason schedule in there or something...