Thread: My List in order..

Default My List in order..

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

of who i would take it they were there...

1) Kalil ( obviously if he falls this far, very unlikely though)

2)Floyd (Probably won't happen as we haven't had much contact since the combine with him, but if he is, it would be nice to go into the season with a potentially solid number 2)

3) Barron (I chose Barron over Keuchly because i think Barron can be the player we wanted with Whitner, a hard hitting, play making safety. Let Byrd be the ball-hawk while Barron is the Muscle)

4) Keuchly ( an athletic Linebacker who could give us a better chance to match up with Gronk and Hernandez, tackling machine)

5) Trade down (This is the last scenario i have because i'm not sold on any of the tackles at this pick, if none of the above are on the board then trade down and pick up an extra pick or two and grab one there.

Agree with this? Disagree?
    Buffalo.... A drinking city with a sports problem.

This team now has an identity.... FAST

agree just switch barron with keuchly

Kalil
    Kuechly
    Barron
    Gilmore
    Floyd
    1 - Mike Evans WR
    2 - Morgan Moses OT
    3 - Troy Niklas TE
    4 - Demarcus Lawrence OLB
    5 - Michael Shofield OG/OT
    6 - Bennett Jackson CB/S
    7 - Jerome Smith RB

Quote Originally Posted by stevesf47 View Post
    Kalil
    Kuechly
    Barron
    Gilmore
    Floyd
    ahh S*$T i forgot Gilmore.... He would probably be 4th or 5th on that list...
    Buffalo.... A drinking city with a sports problem.

This team now has an identity.... FAST

Kalil
    Floyd
    Trade Down
    Kuechly
    Barron

Kalil would be a dream. Draft over. Floyd honestly I'm worried will be a bust but I can't imagine passing on him if he's there. I think at 10 is where things start getting blurry as far as who's best available, that's why you're seeing all these mocks with the top 6 locked in and then a crapshoot the rest of the way... which is why I say trade down. I don't think there's a huge difference in talent this year between what's going to be there at 10 and what's going to be there at 20, and we'll be able to fill a need with whoever's BPA at that point.

That's not to say I think we'll actually trade down, so after that it's a toss-up between Kuechly and Barron, and all else equal I think Kuechly fills a need better than Barron does.