Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intresting on espn

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by davejr51179 View Post
    Buddy Nix give up draft picks? I don't think so. Every single pick is like gold to that guy.
    ya didnt he say he has 10 picks and plans on each being a contributor lol

Quote Originally Posted by LABILLBACKER View Post
    .....I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the Vikings drafting Claiborne and watching Kalil fall to 10.....teams 4-9 do not need a LT.......
    Tampa and St Louis would both love to be able to push their current LT's to RT.

I think one of those teams either takes him, or they trade out for someone to take Kalil.
    Quote from FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills "Signing Mario Williams to a 100 million dollar deal would be the biggest mistake in Bills franchise history."

Quote from Kingtut420 "Somewhere a small child gets eaten by wild lions every time mykidsdad posts on this message board."

.....I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the Vikings drafting Claiborne and watching Kalil fall to 10.....teams 4-9 do not need a LT.......
    ya i agree i could see it going like this....

Luck
    RGIII
    Claiborne
    Tannehill
    Richardson
    Blackmon
    Floyd/Gilmore
    Ingram/Coples
    Cox/Kirkpatrick

leaving Kalil for us to scoop up without trading at all, if not a great player such as Barron or Kuechly will be there no need to trade back worst case sign one of Clifton/McNeil and roll the dice they stay healthy with Hairston as the backup at both LT/RT

Buddy doesn't like giving away picks.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrusher View Post
    Tampa and St Louis would both love to be able to push their current LT's to RT.

I think one of those teams either takes him, or they trade out for someone to take Kalil.
    i would say Tampa needs a CB badly Aqib Talib is going to jail barber is old and done CB/S more of a need then a LT and st louis needs a WR for bradford or a DT so i think its still a valid possibility kalil slides to buffalo
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

definitely a possibility. what are your thoughts on the possibility though of another team with a glaring LT need and with the ammo to pull it off, trading with one of the teams that picks before us.. I don't know enough to answer that, just wondering..