Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's everybody's call in date?

Default What's everybody's call in date?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

This will be my 5th year of having season tickets. Call in date is May 9th, same as it was last year. Last year I was unable to move any closer (I am in section 108) to the middle.

Call In Date? You mean like for season ticks? Well anyway I usually just go to 1 or 2 games a season. For games ive been to I have usually sat in section 106-107 area. I Like it.

Go BILLS!
    Last edited by StopEmBarnett; 04-30-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Go BILLS!
    R.I.P Ralph Wilson JR. October 17, 1918 - March 25, 2014
    Go NiagaraPurpleEagles!
    2012 Scout For Milwaukee of the BBSFL
    2013 Head Coach For Myrtle Beach of the BBSFL

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario1 View Post
    Call In Date? You mean like for season ticks? Well anyway I usually just go to 1 or 2 games a season. For games ive been to I have usually sat in section 106-107 area. I Like it.

Go BILLS!
    For season ticket holders they give you a date to call in to change your seats. People who have been ticket holders longer get earlier call in dates, so the possibility to get better seats if they are available.

My Seniority date is 12/24/2006 and My Call-in date is May 8th in the PM.

logo Seat Relocation Date

My seniority is Feb 2003 and my call in date is May 7th PM Currently in Section 110 Row 20

My seniority date is Feb 2011 and my call in date is May 12th
    Season Ticket Holder
    SEC 333 Row 30

Quote Originally Posted by ITracey View Post
    My seniority is Feb 2003 and my call in date is May 7th PM Currently in Section 110 Row 20
    Wow, those are really good seats. I guess after 8 or 9 years you should have good ones. Not much more you can do really.

May 8th in the AM, This will be my 8th year, I won't be changing, I like my seats, Sect 334 Row 25 on the aisle (basically 50 yd line) and have a good thing going with the group of people who sit around us.

1990 may 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by msmont View Post
    For season ticket holders they give you a date to call in to change your seats. People who have been ticket holders longer get earlier call in dates, so the possibility to get better seats if they are available.
    It has never helped me. I took the tickets over after my father passed in '02, i didnt change the name on the account and as a result been a season ticket holder for over 50 years.

Everytime I have tried to move up, some player grabs the seats. The last 3 players have been TO, Stroud and now Barnett. Stroud and Barnetts family were/are awesome. TO's group sucked.
    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It ... will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president."

Quote Originally Posted by jaxbillsfan View Post
    It has never helped me. I took the tickets over after my father passed in '02, i didnt change the name on the account and as a result been a season ticket holder for over 50 years.

Everytime I have tried to move up, some player grabs the seats. The last 3 players have been TO, Stroud and now Barnett. Stroud and Barnetts family were/are awesome. TO's group sucked.
    Sorry....42 years.
    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It ... will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president."

Wow, those are really good seats. I guess after 8 or 9 years you should have good ones. Not much more you can do really.
    42 years and cant get any better than 133, row 7 ( on the 50, Bills side).

42 years and cant get any better than 133, row 7 ( on the 50, Bills side).
    How much closer you want to get? I don't think they'll let you on the bench no matter how many years you've been there.

How much closer you want to get? I don't think they'll let you on the bench no matter how many years you've been there.
    LMAO..I wanted the first row in section 134 on the aisle. I am in 133 on the aisle. The aisle being the 50 yl. I was waiting for this old guy we knew to give them up.

Well I called in, I now have Sec 110 row 18. It's about the 30/40 yard line. I was offered seats in 111 or 112 row 4 (50 yard line, 4th row). To me it sounded pretty darn awesome, however, the lady on the phone really sounded hesitant about selling me those. I don't know maybe it's too close to the field and you can't see anything.

Well I called in, I now have Sec 110 row 18. It's about the 30/40 yard line. I was offered seats in 111 or 112 row 4 (50 yard line, 4th row). To me it sounded pretty darn awesome, however, the lady on the phone really sounded hesitant about selling me those. I don't know maybe it's too close to the field and you can't see anything.
    It is because generally some of the lower row seats close to the 50 are seats that players have 1st choice.

It is because generally some of the lower row seats close to the 50 are seats that players have 1st choice.
    It was more of a "we have these seats, but I don't know if you really want them" type of hesitation. She mentioned that I might wind up watching the jumbotron a lot.

It was more of a "we have these seats, but I don't know if you really want them" type of hesitation. She mentioned that I might wind up watching the jumbotron a lot.
    If thats the case, I wouldn't worry too much. The sight lines are good even from the 1st row. The only time low seats have poor sight lines in the end zones. That is because the field crowns.

I'm a first time season ticket holder this year, so I'm assuming that I don't get a call in date? If I do, would I have received an email?
    Doug Marrone "We have the ability to affect a region, by putting a productive, winning football team out there. Thatís our higher calling. If youíre not buying into that then you donít need to be here. You can go play for some other team. We donít want those kinds of players on our football team."

Quote Originally Posted by WackArnolds View Post
    I'm a first time season ticket holder this year, so I'm assuming that I don't get a call in date? If I do, would I have received an email?
    You don't, you picked your seats when you bought your tickets. You'll get an oppertunity to change your seats next year.