Thread: Jacoby Jones released by Texans....

Default Jacoby Jones released by Texans....

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Ik ima get killed on here but i actually think he could come in and start at the X position immediately and was pretty solid in Houston, idk what the front office thinks but i would not be opposed at all, DJones cant stay healthy and has bad hands and the same with Easley, if u can get him on a 1 yr incentive laden show me contract why not? He has good size and great speed and is a proven commodity could be worth a flyer....i really only see Graham as a slot #4 deep threat pairing with Nelson on the inside and we really do not have that X WR

Johnson, Nelson
    Jones, Graham wouldnt be too shabby and then we cut one of Jones/Easley after figuring out in camp which one can stay healthy and be a player i would say Easley if healthy

I do not think you are going to see another WR added before the season. I think OBD like their WRs and it is going to be an intense Camp battle
    New Age Bills: Coach Marrone 6-10 .375%

Post UFA MOCK

DRAFT: Working

"This is Buffalo football" - Marcell 'Big Daddy' Dareus

RIP Ralph Wilson Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by CPTBobby2 View Post
    I do not think you are going to see another WR added before the season. I think OBD like their WRs and it is going to be an intense Camp battle
    ya i agree i think they like what they have maybe they think Easley is ging to come around this season, i just think adding a proven commodity is needed since the only 2 WRs that have proved anything are Stevie and Nelson

Chan Gailey absolutely does not see Graham the way you do. He has come out and said he doesn't think Graham will be playing in the slot. And yes, I agree that what you see is what we get for receivers at training camp.

I alwayss liked jones, until I watched him.... D jones is better, no joke!

I wouldn't be upset if we picked him up. Wouldn't cry over it if we didn't, though.
    "Fans get me going. The worst thing to do is talk junk to me before I'm about to go against your quarterback. Whenever I get trash talked by fans at an away game, that's the best motivation. Because I know if I get the opportunity to get to the quarterback, it's going to be even worse now. If there's a fan telling me I'm garbage and my team sucks, you're talking directly to me. And I'm going to take it out directly on your quarterback." - Mario Williams