Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is the kind of locker room you dream about

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by forever 7-9 View Post
    Which would scrape the surface of the success that both teams -- Saints especially -- have had with their apparently horrible locker rooms.
    Have had, with the emphasis on had. Rear view thinking again. That does NOT mean they will be successful this season or the season after and it does NOT mean that the Bills will be a 6 win team again. People need to stop dwelling on the past and look at what future is possible.
    And should the Devil come, and should he say, all of this will I give to you if you just bow down and worship me, I'm on my knees...

Quote Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
    Have had, with the emphasis on had. Rear view thinking again. That does NOT mean they will be successful this season or the season after and it does NOT mean that the Bills will be a 6 win team again. People need to stop dwelling on the past and look at what future is possible.
    So at best you're speculating that the presumptively wonderful locker room is going to...idk...make the Bills better than the Saints?

I'm saying it's going to take a whole hell of a lot of success before the discussion is even appropriate let alone legitimate,.

Do you guys really think it matters if guys on are team have been to the playoffs or not. Give me a break. You know how you get to the playoffs....you win football games, its that simple.