Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bills in San Francisco

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I'm going to this game ... dont have my section # here with me but I'll post it when I get home

Would be awesome to meet some fans in the SF area

rjm Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wooderson View Post
    Section 13, where is everyone else sitting?
    We're in Lower Reserve South Endzone 13, Row 19. Is that the same section as you?

As a few people have said, we'd be interested in meeting up somewhere before the game if anyone wants to try to get something together.

I'll post my seats today... hopefully my girlfriend and I will be in the vicinity of some Bills fans.

Anyway, is it just me or is anyone else a little less excited about this game after last week's performance?

I'm always pumped to see the Bills when they are in the Bay, but I am starting to have these flashbacks to a SNF game some years back where the Niners blanked us 31-0 (Alex Van Pelt at QB) and it was just painful to watch them unable to score a single TD.

The optimistic side of me is saying we played great football for one half against a great team last week, we were deadlocked at the beginning of the 4th quarter, so maybe we are capable of competing with a good football team when we are at our best and not making mistakes, but an East coast team that struggles in away games headed to the West coast to play quite possibly the NFL's best team... Man... all I can do is pray.

rjm Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonian View Post
    Anyway, is it just me or is anyone else a little less excited about this game after last week's performance?
    I was less excited about it after Week 1, very excited about it after Week 3, and now I'm back to being a little more tempered. I've never been to SF before so looking forward to the trip, would be a huge exclamation point if they could pull off the upset.

lex3001 Guest

Default I think the Bills can beat the 49ers

I live in Berkeley but grew up in Rochester and have been a Bills fan for many years, suffering through those 4 super bowls... Anyway, I'll be at the 49ers game this weekend. LE33, Row 37.
    My take is that if the team can keep it together and avoid that 4th quarter breakdown again, this is a winnable game. If you watched the Jets game, the 49ers had some lucky turnovers in their favor and Sanchez just wasn't performing. Anyway, it could go either way depending on how they play...

For those of you travelling here for the game -- its going to be a crazy weekend in SF. Its Fleet Week so the Blue Angels will probably buzz over the stadium and there are several other events in the bay area (SF Giants playoff games, a music festival, a couple street festivals, ...) so traffic will be crazy. Although as a Bills fan I'm not planning to take the shuttles to Candlestick park -- not sure I want to be a bus with a bunch of 49ers fans.

I haven't actually SEEN a Bills game yet this year, but I have been listening to them on the radio. Lots of Mark Kelso!

Section 17. Going with my father in law who is a 49ers fan, should be a good time.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent oppostion from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Caption this Winners - BlokesAndHoes (1)

numonebillzfan18 Guest

coming from reno nv to watch game section le35

I will be in SF tomorrow morning. Sec 19 row B.
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

I will be in Section 37 row 10. I have run into more than my share of Bills fans since I got into San Fran on Wednesday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bills View Post
    Manning won the National Championship against Auburn, try again.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFanHoustonTX View Post
    I will be in Section 37 row 10. I have run into more than my share of Bills fans since I got into San Fran on Wednesday night.
    Got in yesterday, have already ran into a handful myself.

Section 36 Row 8, North Endzone...will be there with 2 Niners and a Raiders fan...funny thing is they are family...LOL!!!

Section lb19 here on our way