Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 118

Thread: Lovely Jets board bashing the Bills

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    I'm glad so many of you have decided to join me in insulting the Jets. The Jets fans are *****s for the obscene nonsense they write, not because they think Fitz is a third rate qb. Really Fred jackson is going to fall off the face of the earth. They are going to pound K.Williams, Dareus, and M.Williams in... This is why Jets fans are brutal.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life

    If you're going through hell, keep going

    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

    Winston Churchill

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    People think the Bills are a joke because they've sucked for 12 years. They can bash Fitz all they want, it is all the other ignorant statements that they are making that we find hilarious.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life

    If you're going through hell, keep going

    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

    Winston Churchill

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Smallbany
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billsfan589 View Post
    What about when we had Edwards vs Fitzpatrick, Edwards vs Losman, etc.
    That's my point exactly

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Psychoville
    Posts
    3,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorCanuck View Post
    So I visited Ganggreen and this is what they have to say about us.

    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=73138

    - Son, I would give the Bills franchise one crucial advice, free of charge - since I am a generous man.

    That advice is: DRAFT A LEGITIMATE FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK.

    Fact is, Bills didn't have one ever since Jim Kelly retired. And that backup QB starting for you now isn't a legitimate franchise QB either. (Thus his 1-8 tanking after signing that big fat contract.)

    - 31, broken fibula. He's going to be great

    There's nothing to respond to. Your team has been garbage for the past two decades. You're coming into our home week 1. I'm confident we will be ready to greet you.

    There are other beauties on there. Is it just me or is their fan base the most delusional one in the AFC East. I'll give Miami and New England fans some credit, they at least can name a few Bills players and actually keep somewhat up to date with our current events. Jets fans are definitely scared of us this season and living in complete denial.

    Before some of you respond we are not much better, I will answer with a simple "yes we are." We have our idiots for sure, but I feel the general NFL iq on this board trumps that of the Jets.

    I think the Jets are a good team that could finish ahead of the Bills, but I do not think it is so cut and dry. That offense leaves a lot to be desired.
    The guy is acting like the Jets have been studs at drafting QBs this past decade. Drafting Kellen Clemens in the 2nd, Pennington at 18th overall, and Mark Sanchez with the 5th overall pick have really done wonders for that team......
    Last edited by WhenTheFitzHitsTheChan; 08-01-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    3 years ago

    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."


    “Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City, New York
    Posts
    10,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thurman's Lost Helmet View Post
    Do they have 30 threads on their main board debating Sanchez vs Tebow, or other varations on hating one QB or the other? I hate the Jets, but with the amount of stupid I've seen on this board, I find it hard it hard to believe they are any worse.
    They have a forum called "Tebowmania"..... Just Sayin'......
    MommyBillsFan, we will never forget.........

    11/25/2012 9:50 pm EST - 11/25/2012 10:18 pm EST

    http://boards.buffalobills.com/membe...-MommyBillsFan

    _________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by sjhbillsfan View Post
    I am into dudes but I can admit to myself that Stephon Gilmore is a good looking dude.
    Build a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the night.........

    Set a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.......

    ~NYCBillsFan

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indicud
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBillsFan View Post
    They have a forum called "Tebowmania"..... Just Sayin'......
    You can't even take that site seriously .

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Posts
    3,745

    Default

    Not many have looked too closely at our team. The majority wonder what the fuss is all about, they see an overhyped team just because we signed Mario Williams.

    I don't think too many want to look too closely. Ignorance is bliss. Or even if some do know a little bit about the Bills they are in denial, whistling past the graveyard.

    To put it in plain language, most Jets fans aren't bright enough to be called stupid.
    Fortune favors the Bold

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AxionJaxionMVP View Post
    You do realize that we nearly beat them last year even in the middle of our slump right?

    It amazes me how many Bills fans fear the Jets week one. Listen up people! THE BILLS ARE GOING TO BEAT NJ DOWN BAD WEEK ONE!!

    The Jets fans are the most delusional NFL fans on the planet. Make no mistake comrads, the JETS themselves ARE afraid of the Bills and will not take this game lightly. These idiot fans seem to believe the Jets are vastly superior to the Bills and that is complete BS.

    WE have the better DL

    WE have superior RB's

    WE have more offensive playmakers

    WE have a deeper, more talented group of WR's

    WE have superior safeties

    Our QB, OL, TE's are all equal to theirs at worst!

    They have more experienced(not so much better)CB's and LB's. That is their only advantage on us. Sadly for them their world class Revis Island has no answer for SJ13. That narrows them down to ONE advantage against us and it isn't a big one. We do have pretty darn good LB's ourselves.
    I love this optimism!!

    However, there is no way you can you say we have better CB's and probably not LB's than they have. Revis and Cro are a excellent duo-

    Safeties? We got them.
    EJ Manuel is the answer...

    (until he no longer is the answer)

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorCanuck View Post
    People think the Bills are a joke because they've sucked for 12 years. They can bash Fitz all they want, it is all the other ignorant statements that they are making that we find hilarious.
    Well, yeah. If another team sucked for 12 years I'm pretty sure you would think they were a joke. I take no offense if they talk. They're division rivals, they're supposed to talk smack. But I do agree that a lot of what they're saying is ignorant and uninformed.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Utica, NY
    Posts
    1,602

    Default

    Fred Jackson will go wild in this game.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yuma, AZ
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorCanuck View Post
    I'm glad so many of you have decided to join me in insulting the Jets. The Jets fans are *****s for the obscene nonsense they write, not because they think Fitz is a third rate qb. Really Fred jackson is going to fall off the face of the earth. They are going to pound K.Williams, Dareus, and M.Williams in... This is why Jets fans are brutal.
    This is how I would respond to it.

    Only good thing about losing is that there aren't many bandwagon fans.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    149

    Default

    cant remember the last time the Jets were actually relevant outside of NY homer ESPN\

    gonna be fun to talk ish when Buffalo finishes ahead of the Jets

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,675

    Default

    Gag-green
    @JJGauna Sack Artist

    Predraft Visitors Mock 4-24
    1. Eric Ebron TE
    2. Scott Crichton DE
    3. Marcus Martin OL
    4. Terrance West RB
    5. Phillip Gaines CB
    7. Charles Siddoway OL

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,424

    Default

    We've sucked for a looong time. Why do people want other people to respect us. I hope it's different this year, but they are just telling the truth. Every year it's just more heartbreak from the BIlls.
    sig by slinkcsubacca
    These opinions are the opinions of JustRN. The employers or those affiliated do not endorse the statements made by the poster.


    Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    justRN you are the future of the BBMB.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Aalborg, Denmark
    Posts
    3,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorCanuck View Post
    So I visited Ganggreen and this is what they have to say about us.

    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=73138

    - Son, I would give the Bills franchise one crucial advice, free of charge - since I am a generous man.

    That advice is: DRAFT A LEGITIMATE FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK.

    Fact is, Bills didn't have one ever since Jim Kelly retired. And that backup QB starting for you now isn't a legitimate franchise QB either. (Thus his 1-8 tanking after signing that big fat contract.)

    - 31, broken fibula. He's going to be great

    There's nothing to respond to. Your team has been garbage for the past two decades. You're coming into our home week 1. I'm confident we will be ready to greet you.

    There are other beauties on there. Is it just me or is their fan base the most delusional one in the AFC East. I'll give Miami and New England fans some credit, they at least can name a few Bills players and actually keep somewhat up to date with our current events. Jets fans are definitely scared of us this season and living in complete denial.

    Before some of you respond we are not much better, I will answer with a simple "yes we are." We have our idiots for sure, but I feel the general NFL iq on this board trumps that of the Jets.

    I think the Jets are a good team that could finish ahead of the Bills, but I do not think it is so cut and dry. That offense leaves a lot to be desired.
    Ha love the "Son free advise thing...." Draft a legitimate franchice QB.
    What the h... is Tebow then being signed to the allmighty JETS??
    They are such loosers them Green turds
    Mock draft.
    1) Patterson WR- Vols
    2) Nassib/Glennon/Wilson/Jones/ Manuel (the one OBD belives in)
    3) Vance McDonald TE - Rice
    4) Reddick ILB - North Carolina
    5) S.Thomas Syracuse / D.J. Swearinger - South Carolina - S
    6) Chris Jones - DT - Bowling Green
    FA. Sign Moore to play LG for two years. Sign Karlos Dansby to play ILB for 1-2 years.
    Go all in on franchise guy next year if he is there and 2nd round QB is not ready.

    Adopt a Bill 2013: Allan "Uncle Phil" Branch.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Jamestown, NY
    Posts
    27,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thurman's Lost Helmet View Post
    Do they have 30 threads on their main board debating Sanchez vs Tebow, or other varations on hating one QB or the other? I hate the Jets, but with the amount of stupid I've seen on this board, I find it hard it hard to believe they are any worse.
    They've segregated the Tebots to their own forum so all the Tebow vs Sanchez stuff goes there.
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

    Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    20,887

    Default

    Folks, here is a wake up call. When you struggle against your division for YEARS, it takes more than just some big moves in the off-season to be taken as a serious threat.

    I fore one think opening week will be a roller coaster and end up a very tight game. I see Buffalo winning because there is less drama around their team and more positive energy than anything. However, in that same regard do not discount the Jets. If by any stretch you think the Jets are not a good football team, well then you are sadly mistaken.
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

    Mock 4/20
    1) Eric Ebron TE, UNC
    2) Scott Crichton DE, Oregon State
    3) Christian Jones OLB, FSU
    4) Billy Turner OT, North Dakota State
    5) Andre Williams RB, BC

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Wild, Wild West
    Posts
    50,369

    Default

    I posted this on my other thread, but it really belongs here. Nuff said. Buttheads. They really might be worse than Putridiot* fans.

    A little "BLM" story about how my trip from wyoland started yesterday:


    Yesterday I literally got accosted by a JETS fan in my very own airport in wyoland before I boarded the plane. I couldn't BELIEVE IT! It's 6 AM and this dude with a New Yawk accent starts screaming J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS at ME (he saw a Bills shirt I was wearing). I just gave him THE LOOK (as my husband calls it). He would NOT shut up.

    I was silent (yes, unusual) and he kept hassling me until my husband told the guy he better shut up because he didn't know who he was dealing with... lol. The guy was so obnoxious he kept on mouthing off (obviously a tourist). So my husband pulls off my Stetson and shows it to the guy and asks him if he knows what I've got attached to the ribbon around my hat.

    The guy looks at it like a a dumb buck and said "no". So my husband told him it was the rattles off the rattlesnake I shot with a pistol last week in our garden. LOL! That guy shut his trap the entire way to Denver.

    Hahahahahahaha!

    When we deplaned and I walked by him I told him to think about me when his JETS JETS JETS get crushed in the season opener.


    Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

    Twitter @wyobilzfan



  19. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,912

    Default

    I think my IP is banned from that board because a got drunk a few years ago and registered there to post about how bad Joe Namath was.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    An hour North of Seattle
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP56 View Post
    First game of the year terrifies me. Unfortunately I can't see the Bills marching into NJ and winning. Jets are too tough defensively for us.

    Bah.... defeatist attitude.


    not worried at all. Already penciled in the W
    Trolling the Trolls

    Made in USA NFL gear...
    http://www.nflshop.com/search/made%20in%20usa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •