Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Game on TV at all?

Default Tonight's Game on TV at all?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I have a softball playoff game tonight, so I'm going to miss the Bills game. I haven't missed a home game in years, so I've never had to worry about the blackouts, so I just don't know how the re-airs work.

I'm from Buffalo and I have Time Warner... is the game going to be aired at all in the next couple days? Any idea what channel or anything?

No it will be played tomorrow at 4:00 or Sunday at 6:00 (NFL Network)

Lame! Guess I'm getting most of my info from everyone here on the boards.

...well, most everyone. I won't read too much into the VY homers.

It will be on Friday on ABC at 8pm

Ugh, the blackout rule is so obnoxious. The atmosphere at Ralph Wilson is awful, not to mention it's a week-night. I might consider going to the games if I wasn't constantly exposed to the lowest dregs of humanity in their most obnoxious form.
    /\ Future President Of Football Operations for the Buffalo Bills (GM)
    FMFJ - Fred Mother ****** Jackson

lecture

Quote Originally Posted by LetItRain View Post
    Ugh, the blackout rule is so obnoxious. The atmosphere at Ralph Wilson is awful, not to mention it's a week-night. I might consider going to the games if I wasn't constantly exposed to the lowest dregs of humanity in their most obnoxious form.

give me a break dude!
    i'll continue to go to the games despite a few bad apples because i'm a big boy and i know how to handle myself in sticky situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    It will be on Friday on ABC at 8pm
    thanks man! i'll set the DVR.

Quote Originally Posted by letsgobuffalo View Post

give me a break dude!
    i'll continue to go to the games despite a few bad apples because i'm a big boy and i know how to handle myself in sticky situations.
    Agreed....also does anyone know if the game is on in Florida? that is where i live and i have direct tv ....yet i can't find ANY football games on the 2000 or so channels :P
    I've never been more personally happy with the FO and the job they are doing. Signing on solid contributers / burning away the chaff.

Good luck FO and GO BILLS!!!!

*Adopt a Bill 2012*
    Garrison Sanborn

I have a softball playoff game tonight, so I'm going to miss the Bills game. I haven't missed a home game in years, so I've never had to worry about the blackouts, so I just don't know how the re-airs work.

I'm from Buffalo and I have Time Warner... is the game going to be aired at all in the next couple days? Any idea what channel or anything?
    Softball? On Holy Day? Shame on you. You should be home fasting. This is football season..........sort of.

NBC is going to interrupt Olympic coverage nationwide to air the Bills because RGIII is that big of a draw.

give me a break dude!
    I'm not going to pay money for the privilege of putting myself in "sticky situations". I'm not even sure what you mean by "a big boy and know how to handle myself". If you mean physically, that's definitely not an area of concern for myself. I just don't enjoy standing up and yelling all the time, nor do I enjoy the awful bathrooms, **** seats, rude and obnoxious people, and the parking/driving situations.

Not to mention, the plethora of TV timeouts absolutely kills the live game. There's just so much time where nothing is happening. At least on TV I can switch to other games, do something on the computer, or watch with the convenience of a DVR.

I appreciate you have an opinion but I would put it ahead of Disneyland and the playboy mansion.
    any day at the Ralph is somewhere between pure joy and a story to be re-told for life.

but you enjoy watching it on T.V.

Are any local radio stations doing a live broadcast?
    Could follow along w/ NFL.com game break down thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by rhinocoach View Post
    Are any local radio stations doing a live broadcast?
    Could follow along w/ NFL.com game break down thingy?
    WHAM 1180 here in Rochester will have it. That station goes far.

I have a softball game too...****....Im thinking about calling in to watch the game....Im praying this storm gets here soon!

I'm not going to pay money for the privilege of putting myself in "sticky situations". I'm not even sure what you mean by "a big boy and know how to handle myself". If you mean physically, that's definitely not an area of concern for myself. I just don't enjoy standing up and yelling all the time, nor do I enjoy the awful bathrooms, **** seats, rude and obnoxious people, and the parking/driving situations.

Not to mention, the plethora of TV timeouts absolutely kills the live game. There's just so much time where nothing is happening. At least on TV I can switch to other games, do something on the computer, or watch with the convenience of a DVR.
    I used to love the Ralph...but it's become a place to go and get drunk and act like an idiot because the team is so awful that nobody is there to watch football anymore...

LOL...You are hilarious!

I don't really think football (especially Bills football) is for you. Might want to try a new sport, like tennis.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    LOL...You are hilarious!

I don't really think football (especially Bills football) is for you. Might want to try a new sport, like tennis.
    No, I'm fine. Watching it on TV works great, still my second favorite live sport (and by a long-shot).

The next time you have the urge to tell somebody what they should and should not be doing, do yourself a favor and shut your mouth. You'll look smarter, probably for the first time in your life.

You could avoid all this and just admitt you don't have the money to go, otherwise you would love to.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriodin View Post
    You could avoid all this and just admitt you don't have the money to go, otherwise you would love to.
    Haha, I had season tickets a couple years ago and gave about 5 of the games away to friends/family. Affording them isn't the problem. Bills tickets are dirt cheap (they're basically giving away the preseason because it's awful) when compared to Sabres games where I often pay $100 a seat. At least at FNC the crowd is much more mature, the arena is a lot nicer, and the parking situation is better (having about 50,000 less power trying to get out helps).

They asked me to renew them and I declined. They asked me why and I was honest "The stadium sucks, and the team isn't much better". Of course, the latter seems to be improving.