Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Indianapolis Bills Backers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    21,234

    Default Indianapolis Bills Backers

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Does anyone live in Indy and know where there is a Bills backer bar? The link on the Buffalo Bills site is broken.

    Is anyone going to the game on November 25th, where are the best spots to tailgate at Lucas Oil?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jamestown
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Indianapolis Bills Backers
    Beer Sellar
    6466 E. 82nd Street
    Indianapolis, IN
    317-849-2739
    Contact Us


    works for me

  3. #3
    Chicosbailbonds Guest

    Default

    That Bills Fan group up in Castleton (Beer Sellar) are kind of clickish and not really a lot of fun. Besides that if you do not live on Northside it is a ***** to get to etc. Having said all that, I have heard they moved to group to somebody house in like Noblesville anyway.

    I have been trying to get some Bills Fans to come to the Lockerbie Pub in Downtown Indy (Michigan St and College Ave) last season and the beginning of this year. I thought a place downtown would be a lot more centrally located and we could get more Bills Fans that may live Southside, Eastside or Westside that maybe were like me and not up for going all the way up to the far northside to watch a game. Now if only we could get the word out to more Bills fans in Indy. We get a few Bills fans in the Lockerbie but it is a little hit or miss. Love to really get more people in there so Bills fans have a better place to go

  4. #4
    Crwick5039 Guest

    Default Bills fan in Indy

    The group that was in Castleton has moved to someone's house and they are very clickish. I was a part of that group for years, actually one of the founding members and I was expelled when my ex and I got divorced because she was friend's with the person they put in charge of the group. The funny part is I am the Bills fan and she is not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicosbailbonds View Post
    That Bills Fan group up in Castleton (Beer Sellar) are kind of clickish and not really a lot of fun. Besides that if you do not live on Northside it is a ***** to get to etc. Having said all that, I have heard they moved to group to somebody house in like Noblesville anyway.

    I have been trying to get some Bills Fans to come to the Lockerbie Pub in Downtown Indy (Michigan St and College Ave) last season and the beginning of this year. I thought a place downtown would be a lot more centrally located and we could get more Bills Fans that may live Southside, Eastside or Westside that maybe were like me and not up for going all the way up to the far northside to watch a game. Now if only we could get the word out to more Bills fans in Indy. We get a few Bills fans in the Lockerbie but it is a little hit or miss. Love to really get more people in there so Bills fans have a better place to go

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    18,138

    Default

    chuck, you were kicked out for being a jackass

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    18,138

    Default

    That being said, the previous Bills Backers group did become crap. I dont know if it exists any longer. There are plenty of bars that will put the game on if you ask the.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    21,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabinus View Post
    That being said, the previous Bills Backers group did become crap. I dont know if it exists any longer. There are plenty of bars that will put the game on if you ask the.
    Yea Buffalo Wild Wings in Broad Ripple is nice but they always have the Bills game on a crappy TV
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    18,138

    Default

    i recommend going to a smaller bar. They are more willing to work with you on getting a decent tv

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,649

    Default

    Games always on at my house. And I am going to Indy in Nov.
    sig by slinkcsubacca
    These opinions are the opinions of JustRN. The employers or those affiliated do not endorse the statements made by the poster.


    Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    justRN you are the future of the BBMB.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cheektowaga, NY
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Hey, me and my buddy are going to rive to Indy for the game on the 25th. Should we even bother visiting the sellar the night before? Seems like you guys are fractured according to the thread.

    We'll be more than happy to tailgate with you guys, we always have a good time.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Where is everyone tailgating for the Colts game? There will be at least 6 of us that are ready to go at 8 AM Sunday

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    21,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    Where is everyone tailgating for the Colts game? There will be at least 6 of us that are ready to go at 8 AM Sunday
    I'm still researching it, the Colts for being as successful as they are have really crappy message boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

  13. #13
    Realdealryan Guest

    Default

    I wouldn't bother with the Sellar the night before. The back room used to show the Bills games when Backers would show, but it's not a Bills bar.

    I'm open for an out-of-towners meetup, though, if people are game on Sat night.

    I'm working on tailgate info, too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cheektowaga, NY
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdealryan View Post
    I wouldn't bother with the Sellar the night before. The back room used to show the Bills games when Backers would show, but it's not a Bills bar.

    I'm open for an out-of-towners meetup, though, if people are game on Sat night.

    I'm working on tailgate info, too.
    Cool make sure you post it here in the thread. We will be staying downtown within walking distance of Lucas oil, so we are game anywhere around the area.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    usually browns and bills fans get excited to see each other. it's like two garbage men from different towns getting along because at the end of the day, the recognize the same stank.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cheektowaga, NY
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Usually the Bowling Ball shot guy has people looking around for other Bills fans, i don't know why he just doesn't post his location on this forum for such a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    usually browns and bills fans get excited to see each other. it's like two garbage men from different towns getting along because at the end of the day, the recognize the same stank.

  16. #16
    baloo1971 Guest

    Default

    I will be traveling to the game... i have been searching the net for places to go the night before and where to park.. and been pretty much disappointed in what i have found... any idea?

  17. #17
    baloo1971 Guest

    Default

    we need to park where we can properly tailgate.. i have heard of a spot on south ave east of the stadium... some business opens their lot...

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Me, my brother, and dad are staying at the Holiday Inn Express right across the road from Lucas Oil on the northwest side. We have confirmed with the hotel that we will be allowed to tailgate in that parking lot so feel free to join us. I'll have my Bills cornhole boards and we're dying my old man's hair red for the game so just look for that. We will also be arriving into Indy Saturday so we'll be looking for a meet-up as well. Let's get something going. Go Bills!
    NSDQ!

    Twitter: @billykingdollar

    #BillsMafia

  19. #19
    Spielman Guest

    Default

    Hello everyone!! My wife and I live 25 minutes from the stadium and have our tickets now for the game! Let's get organized Bills fans that are coming to this game! What are you all thinking? Go Bills!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    345

    Default

    I'm not seeing much activity in here about this but I just want to reemphasize that we'll be tailgating at the Holiday Inn Express parking lot right next to the north west side of the stadium. We'll have cornhole, possibly KanJam, some grilling, and our big Bills tarp/canopy thing. We're a group of friendly guys and want to get a great big Bills Fan gathering going. Let's do it! Go Bills!
    NSDQ!

    Twitter: @billykingdollar

    #BillsMafia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •