Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indianapolis Bills Backers

Default Indianapolis Bills Backers

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Does anyone live in Indy and know where there is a Bills backer bar? The link on the Buffalo Bills site is broken.

Is anyone going to the game on November 25th, where are the best spots to tailgate at Lucas Oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

Indianapolis Bills Backers
    Beer Sellar
    6466 E. 82nd Street
    Indianapolis, IN
    317-849-2739
    Contact Us

works for me

Chicosbailbonds Guest

That Bills Fan group up in Castleton (Beer Sellar) are kind of clickish and not really a lot of fun. Besides that if you do not live on Northside it is a ***** to get to etc. Having said all that, I have heard they moved to group to somebody house in like Noblesville anyway.

I have been trying to get some Bills Fans to come to the Lockerbie Pub in Downtown Indy (Michigan St and College Ave) last season and the beginning of this year. I thought a place downtown would be a lot more centrally located and we could get more Bills Fans that may live Southside, Eastside or Westside that maybe were like me and not up for going all the way up to the far northside to watch a game. Now if only we could get the word out to more Bills fans in Indy. We get a few Bills fans in the Lockerbie but it is a little hit or miss. Love to really get more people in there so Bills fans have a better place to go

Crwick5039 Guest

Default Bills fan in Indy

The group that was in Castleton has moved to someone's house and they are very clickish. I was a part of that group for years, actually one of the founding members and I was expelled when my ex and I got divorced because she was friend's with the person they put in charge of the group. The funny part is I am the Bills fan and she is not!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicosbailbonds View Post
    That Bills Fan group up in Castleton (Beer Sellar) are kind of clickish and not really a lot of fun. Besides that if you do not live on Northside it is a ***** to get to etc. Having said all that, I have heard they moved to group to somebody house in like Noblesville anyway.

I have been trying to get some Bills Fans to come to the Lockerbie Pub in Downtown Indy (Michigan St and College Ave) last season and the beginning of this year. I thought a place downtown would be a lot more centrally located and we could get more Bills Fans that may live Southside, Eastside or Westside that maybe were like me and not up for going all the way up to the far northside to watch a game. Now if only we could get the word out to more Bills fans in Indy. We get a few Bills fans in the Lockerbie but it is a little hit or miss. Love to really get more people in there so Bills fans have a better place to go

chuck, you were kicked out for being a jackass

That being said, the previous Bills Backers group did become crap. I dont know if it exists any longer. There are plenty of bars that will put the game on if you ask the.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabinus View Post
    That being said, the previous Bills Backers group did become crap. I dont know if it exists any longer. There are plenty of bars that will put the game on if you ask the.
    Yea Buffalo Wild Wings in Broad Ripple is nice but they always have the Bills game on a crappy TV
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow

i recommend going to a smaller bar. They are more willing to work with you on getting a decent tv

Games always on at my house. And I am going to Indy in Nov.
    sig by slinkcsubacca
    These opinions are the opinions of JustRN. The employers or those affiliated do not endorse the statements made by the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    justRN you are the future of the BBMB.

Hey, me and my buddy are going to rive to Indy for the game on the 25th. Should we even bother visiting the sellar the night before? Seems like you guys are fractured according to the thread.

We'll be more than happy to tailgate with you guys, we always have a good time.

Where is everyone tailgating for the Colts game? There will be at least 6 of us that are ready to go at 8 AM Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    Where is everyone tailgating for the Colts game? There will be at least 6 of us that are ready to go at 8 AM Sunday
    I'm still researching it, the Colts for being as successful as they are have really crappy message boards.

Realdealryan Guest

I wouldn't bother with the Sellar the night before. The back room used to show the Bills games when Backers would show, but it's not a Bills bar.

I'm open for an out-of-towners meetup, though, if people are game on Sat night.

I'm working on tailgate info, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealryan View Post
    I wouldn't bother with the Sellar the night before. The back room used to show the Bills games when Backers would show, but it's not a Bills bar.

I'm open for an out-of-towners meetup, though, if people are game on Sat night.

I'm working on tailgate info, too.
    Cool make sure you post it here in the thread. We will be staying downtown within walking distance of Lucas oil, so we are game anywhere around the area.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    usually browns and bills fans get excited to see each other. it's like two garbage men from different towns getting along because at the end of the day, the recognize the same stank.

Usually the Bowling Ball shot guy has people looking around for other Bills fans, i don't know why he just doesn't post his location on this forum for such a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    usually browns and bills fans get excited to see each other. it's like two garbage men from different towns getting along because at the end of the day, the recognize the same stank.

baloo1971 Guest

I will be traveling to the game... i have been searching the net for places to go the night before and where to park.. and been pretty much disappointed in what i have found... any idea?

baloo1971 Guest

we need to park where we can properly tailgate.. i have heard of a spot on south ave east of the stadium... some business opens their lot...

Me, my brother, and dad are staying at the Holiday Inn Express right across the road from Lucas Oil on the northwest side. We have confirmed with the hotel that we will be allowed to tailgate in that parking lot so feel free to join us. I'll have my Bills cornhole boards and we're dying my old man's hair red for the game so just look for that. We will also be arriving into Indy Saturday so we'll be looking for a meet-up as well. Let's get something going. Go Bills!
    NSDQ!

Twitter: @billykingdollar

#BillsMafia

Spielman Guest

Hello everyone!! My wife and I live 25 minutes from the stadium and have our tickets now for the game! Let's get organized Bills fans that are coming to this game! What are you all thinking? Go Bills!!

I'm not seeing much activity in here about this but I just want to reemphasize that we'll be tailgating at the Holiday Inn Express parking lot right next to the north west side of the stadium. We'll have cornhole, possibly KanJam, some grilling, and our big Bills tarp/canopy thing. We're a group of friendly guys and want to get a great big Bills Fan gathering going. Let's do it! Go Bills!
    NSDQ!

Twitter: @billykingdollar

#BillsMafia