Thread: Los Angeles Bills Backers bar?

Default Los Angeles Bills Backers bar?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Hello fellow Bills fans,

I recently moved to LA from Ithaca, NY and haven't had any luck finding a bar to watch the Bills games at out here. I don't even know if they watch football on the west coast... all soccer and baseball. If anyone knows of a good place in LA or Orange county to gather with fellow Bills fans and get rowdy on gameday please send the info along.

As always,

GO BILLS!!!
    http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?u=90492&type=sigpic&dateline=1262378608

Hey man, welcome to L.A. Our Bills Backers bar out here is "Bugsbys" on Santa Monica Blvd, in Santa Monica. The place is rocking on Sundays, you will be blown away on how many Bills fans there are. Great time!
    Ohhh OK Buffalo Rumblings! With all their "smart" articles, whoooo cares?? BBMB is the place to be

Wow, did I not like seeing "Los Angeles Bills" in the thread title...

wow..used to hang out at the Oar House back in the day in Santa Monica...what a place!
    Adopt a Bill: Nigel Bradham

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySOSB View Post
    Hello fellow Bills fans,

I recently moved to LA from Ithaca, NY and haven't had any luck finding a bar to watch the Bills games at out here. I don't even know if they watch football on the west coast... all soccer and baseball. If anyone knows of a good place in LA or Orange county to gather with fellow Bills fans and get rowdy on gameday please send the info along.

As always,

GO BILLS!!!
    Try Wings and Things in Huntington Beach, They have decent wings with the curlie cue fries. Alot of Bills fans and they always show the Bills. Call for reservations.

Hello fellow Bills fans,

As always,

GO BILLS!!!
    In OC there was Wings n Things on Beach Blvd but they had a fire and have not re-opened - too bad - you could actually get Beef on Weck there and Genesee beer. Most chains like Buffalo Wild Wings will have all the games on.

In South Orange County is Patsy's - as close to a South Buffalo Bar as you will find on the West Coast - small but loyal contingent there every Sunday - I like it, but they have POS TVs - some are still Tubes! The Chicago guys outnumber the Bills and usually get the large flat screen.

http://www.patsysirishpub.net/

I have had success at Ball Park Pizza except for the end of soccer season when we get bumped for end of season parties(big money for them) - ignore their hours - they open at 930 on Sundays during football season

http://www.eatballparkpizza.com/
    Adopt-a-Bill 2014 Marquise Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by fallettap View Post
    Try Wings and Things in Huntington Beach, They have decent wings with the curlie cue fries. Alot of Bills fans and they always show the Bills. Call for reservations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tates View Post
    In OC there was Wings n Things on Beach Blvd but they had a fire and have not re-opened - too bad - you could actually get Beef on Weck there and Genesee beer. Most chains like Buffalo Wild Wings will have all the games on.

In South Orange County is Patsy's - as close to a South Buffalo Bar as you will find on the West Coast - small but loyal contingent there every Sunday - I like it, but they have POS TVs - some are still Tubes! The Chicago guys outnumber the Bills and usually get the large flat screen.

http://www.patsysirishpub.net/

I have had success at Ball Park Pizza except for the end of soccer season when we get bumped for end of season parties(big money for them) - ignore their hours - they open at 930 on Sundays during football season

http://www.eatballparkpizza.com/
    Wings N Things in Huntington Beach is awesome. Solid contingent of fans showing up, and they only play the Bills (and have audio, shout song, etc).

As the second poster mentioned, however, there was a fire late last season and they have since been working hard to re-open. From what I heard from the Backers president, they're targeting the season opener, but nothing is set.
    Buffalo Bills. Anaheim Ducks. Los Angeles Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBillsFan View Post
    Wings N Things in Huntington Beach is awesome. Solid contingent of fans showing up, and they only play the Bills (and have audio, shout song, etc).

As the second poster mentioned, however, there was a fire late last season and they have since been working hard to re-open. From what I heard from the Backers president, they're targeting the season opener, but nothing is set.
    My retired Dad's house is pretty good in Upland! We yell and scream and my retired Mom even makes lunch. Great TV, free beer in the garage fridge and a nice Italian meal....you cannot beat it.

I go to Wings N Things. Here is the facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/southerncali...uffaloboosters

Hello fellow Bills fans,

As always,

GO BILLS!!!
    I get the Sunday Ticket.. if your nearby.. come through... All Bill fans are welcomed!!!

Busby's definitely. I used to live in LA and that was my home. It's been a few years since I lived there but I think the Hooters in Pasadena was also a Bills Backers bar. That would be ideal if you lived on the east side.
    SIGNATURE
    Quote Originally Posted by muffman View Post
    Arent you the guy who said the Bills drafted EJ Manuel so they could "sell him in the americas, africa and the middle east?"
    LMAO....
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    No I said if he becomes a star he has more international AD ability than Tom Brady. I was talking about how the black athlete is marketed internationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    Brady isn't Manuel and as stated the media tends to take a man like Manuel because they can sell him in all of the America's and Africa and the Middle East and not just in the United States.