Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mario Williams...uninformed Bills fans target of criticism and frustration

two cents Mario Williams...uninformed Bills fans target of criticism and frustration

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Guess what, rookies? Even the best DE's don't get a sack every game. The Jets entire line has dominated us...their gameplan was perfect. We are just as easy to figure out on D as we are on offense.

Contrary to what you think you know, Mario was fine. I saw him get held numerous times and no call was made, and he has done well against the run.

It's gonna take this team playing aggressive on defense, and us having a lead before you get to see the Super Mario you desire...the scheme is the problem on defense right now, not the players.

Get off Mario's jock...Dareus and KW didn't do nothing either, but of course Mario will bare the brunt of criticism...that's fine, but realize that the problem is much bigger than him, and he will deliver when this defense is in a better position.
    Quote from FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills "Signing Mario Williams to a 100 million dollar deal would be the biggest mistake in Bills franchise history."

Quote from Kingtut420 "Somewhere a small child gets eaten by wild lions every time mykidsdad posts on this message board."

Lol, ahh yes the "He got held" excuse! I love it!
    **Doug Whaley Supporter**

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    Lol, ahh yes the "He got held" excuse! I love it!
    Stop it, kid.

Mario Williams is a proven stud in this league...you and the other wannabe experts are cute, but there's no substance or intelligence in your posts...just lack of knowledge or overall intelligence.

Sorry, but reality bites, bud. You and the Mario bashers will be singing his praises sooner or later, and I'll be here to sig your stupidity, just like before.
    Quote from FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills "Signing Mario Williams to a 100 million dollar deal would be the biggest mistake in Bills franchise history."

Quote from Kingtut420 "Somewhere a small child gets eaten by wild lions every time mykidsdad posts on this message board."

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

Yawn.... Yawn......
    I take AIDS from the patient, and feed the patient on AIDS, I give it to him as a kebab skewer to feed on, he said, presumably metaphorically. I take the disease, and I give it to him as food, and this is the top of scientific miracles.

What can you say, it's been cured ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrusher View Post
    Guess what, rookies? Even the best DE's don't get a sack every game. The Jets entire line has dominated us...their gameplan was perfect. We are just as easy to figure out on D as we are on offense.

Contrary to what you think you know, Mario was fine. I saw him get held numerous times and no call was made, and he has done well against the run.

It's gonna take this team playing aggressive on defense, and us having a lead before you get to see the Super Mario you desire...the scheme is the problem on defense right now, not the players.

Get off Mario's jock...Dareus and KW didn't do nothing either, but of course Mario will bare the brunt of criticism...that's fine, but realize that the problem is much bigger than him, and he will deliver when this defense is in a better position.
    Haven't done anything? I think the front 7 looks impressive against the run and especially the front 4. Yes, they didn't accumulate 25 sacks in this game but overall I feel alot better about the front 7. CBs on the other hand... yeesh...

Trent Dilfer says Tebow is a completely different QB. And he has a ring.

Takes 11 to win and 11 to lose. Fortunately we brought 46

dude got one tackle, and no pressure all day.

not getting a sack is one thing, not getting pressure is another

Quote Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
    Yawn.... Yawn......
    No, I think he has a point with that post. I have never been sold on Wanstat (sp) and to me, this is more poof the guys just isn't up to the task.

Stop it, kid.

Mario Williams is a proven stud in this league...you and the other wannabe experts are cute, but there's no substance or intelligence in your posts...just lack of knowledge or overall intelligence.

Sorry, but reality bites, bud. You and the Mario bashers will be singing his praises sooner or later, and I'll be here to sig your stupidity, just like before.
    He hasn't done **** in the NFL in almost three years! Hell, if we're going to go off what guys did in the past then lets go back and re-sign Shawne Merriman!!

We paid him $100M to be a difference maker and he got dominated by an undrafted free agent right tackle!
    **Doug Whaley Supporter**

1 tackle and nothing else.

Its only week 1, but thats Maybin-esque
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    He hasn't done **** in the NFL in almost three years! Hell, if we're going to go off what guys did in the past then lets go back and re-sign Shawne Merriman!!

We paid him $100M to be a difference maker and he got dominated by an undrafted free agent right tackle!
    yup agree. He had many one on one moments with that scrub Howard and did nothing. If Williams keeps this up he will be a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka_GoBills View Post
    Haven't done anything? I think the front 7 looks impressive against the run and especially the front 4. Yes, they didn't accumulate 25 sacks in this game but overall I feel alot better about the front 7. CBs on the other hand... yeesh...
    I'm talking about the fools who are pointing the finger at Mario...these are the same fools who claimed Dareus and Kyle would be racking up sacks like Mario was going to...those guys are so misinformed and terrible at taking what they see on the field and actually forming an intelligent opinion, that it's comical and nauseating all at once.

The Dline did well given the circumstances...to point the finger at anyone besides Fitz and the coaches is just ignorance or stupidity, and I will go with the latter...especially in a certain persons case.

I'm talking about the fools who are pointing the finger at Mario...these are the same fools who claimed Dareus and Kyle would be racking up sacks like Mario was going to...those guys are so misinformed and terrible at taking what they see on the field and actually forming an intelligent opinion, that it's comical and nauseating all at once.

The Dline did well given the circumstances...to point the finger at anyone besides Fitz and the coaches is just ignorance or stupidity, and I will go with the latter...especially in a certain persons case.
    Ah, ok I reread it and get what you're saying.

I'll worry about Mario about 4 games into the season. If he still hasn't produced anything then I can see the criticism being valid.

Trent Dilfer says Tebow is a completely different QB. And he has a ring.

Move along.......nothing to see here.
    Can you dig it?

Every player on the team is open for criticism after that game. Except Spiller...maybe.
    Billsmod favorite poster award 2009.

Mario gets paid to play big in big games like this, in particularly rivalry games. He didnt show up. When youre the man, you get called out when you're not. Marios inability to breakdown a practise roster tackle could be the low point of his career when the importance of Divisional matches are so vital to any success. Just ask the Patriots. Whip the AFC East and split matches vs not divisional opponents = playoffs.

Not saying I don't understand that he is gonna get hate, I totally get that...it doesn't mean, however, that it is justified and warranted. We have clowns calling him Maybinesque, a bust, got dominated by an UDFA, etc...

He'll take the heat, and maybe it'll be justified, but that day is not today.

Ripping Mario is just an easy out for posters who can't truly understand what they witnessed, and that's the norm for many of the clowns that fill this general section with all their garbage and worthless postings.
    The fans shouldn't be arguing with each other. The only people to blame are the players management an that zombie we have for an owner. This team is not gonna win more than 6 games this year were a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaGeorgio View Post
    Are you ****ing kidding me. Get of your high horse buddy. Williams was dominated all game long by a guy who they got off a practice squad. If your getting paid 100 million I expect more out of you.
    I don't know what else to tell you besides your misinformed.

What you think you saw, isn't what you think you saw...it's really that simple.

Not trying to offend you, bud, sorry.

Not saying I don't understand that he is gonna get hate, I totally get that...it doesn't mean, however, that it is justified and warranted. We have clowns calling him Maybinesque, a bust, got dominated by an UDFA, etc...

He'll take the heat, and maybe it'll be justified, but that day is not today.

Ripping Mario is just an easy out for posters who can't truly understand what they witnessed, and that's the norm for many of the clowns that fill this general section with all their garbage and worthless postings.
    I think when you get paid 100m, 50m guaranteed and you dont show up in a rivlary match, people will clearly be upset. Maybe you can explain what people should have seen because I saw our anchor on the front four do one tackle above nothing.

100 million down the toilet.