Thread: Tailgating info

Default Tailgating info

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

What time does the tailgating start?best spots?any advice for a good time!

gates open 4 hours before the game starts in official lots close 2 hours after the game. but there is lots of great non stadium parking right by the stadium on route 20A and Abbott there is a great private lot right on route 20a beside the field house i think that's where pinto ron now parks if my info serves me correct ...its a fun lot
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

ECC; 10 bucks cheaper, no assigned parking.

2014-2015 Adopt-a-Bill - Frank 'The Tank' Summers

RIP Ralph Wilson Jr.
    Just win it for RW in 2014.

Someone please lift this #Buffalo2014curse .
    JK - cancer
    Ralph - ownership in limbo
    RJ - cancer
    Kiko - season ending injury
    Dareus - many issues
    2 blizzards
    O-line injuries/illnesses

Quote Originally Posted by cksteele79 View Post
    gates open 4 hours before the game starts in official lots close 2 hours after the game. but there is lots of great non stadium parking right by the stadium on route 20A and Abbott there is a great private lot right on route 20a beside the field house i think that's where pinto ron now parks if my info serves me correct ...its a fun lot
    You would be incorrect, he has moved. He is now in Hammer's Lot, which is across from the field house. It's on Abbott road.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

angleblue63 Guest

The Baltimore Orioles, my favorite baseball team since I was a small boy, has ended its streak at 14 years with a losing record by winning their 81st game.

They swept Tampa today (14 innings) and for the moment are in 1st in the East. They have been cumulatively outscored by their opponents for the year, but win the tight ones.

The Bills lost last week by 20. They win this weekend by 1, it's all good.

Hey my mom and I are flying in from Los Angeles to go to our first Bills game against the Patsies next weekend. Is anybody willing to adopt us into their tailgate for a game? I'm super excited to finally go to the Ralph!

Feel free to DM me if you'd like to adopt us

mississaubils Guest

I have a question, but I wasn't able to post a new thread, so I hope you guys can read this. I come over to Buffalo to tailgate at the official lots and go to the game a few times a year... but one thing I've noticed is... I don't think I've seen anyone bring a hookah. Does anyone know if you're allowed to? Has anyone seen it. I'll be at the lot from 9 am, and I really would like to get a session going... no illegal substances, just some spearmint flavoured tobacco.

Too bad you missed out.

I joined the "Billievers" and we burned about a half pound of "non illegal substances" before the game.

Better luck next time.

I'm coming in fRom baton rouge for Miami game and know no one , so any open tailgate s would love some info.

Hardly Guest

Can you leave your car overnight in the parking lot till the morning if you have been drinking ?

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreBillsFan View Post
    ECC; 10 bucks cheaper, no assigned parking.
    Good advice, the Bills run lots are ridiculous. ECC is still 4 hours early, but a much better environment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

backspacer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hardly View Post
    Can you leave your car overnight in the parking lot till the morning if you have been drinking ?
    We need to know this too....has anybody left their car in the private lots overnight?

No they only give you 2 hours to leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

How much is it to park in the main lots? Are they all the same amount? I've never parked in the main lots... Last time we tailgated across 20A in the large back yard of someones house... LOL It was fun, but looking to get into something bigger this Sunday vs. the Jags.
    Our time is now!!!
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Eric Wood

$25 for the main lots directly surrounding the stadium, that is where many of the hardcore tailgaters will be. I personally park in lot 5a, right up against the woods so have a ton of room and a good group surrounding us. Traffic is much worse getting out of the main lots but we usually hang out and have a few beers (non driver of course) after the game to let the traffic on Southwestern towards Milestrip die down. $25 sounds like a lot but we cram 5 people in a car and it's only $5 each, so not that bad.