Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome win today but chill out!

Default Awesome win today but chill out!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

KC Queefs guys. We lost to the Jets last week, please remember 0-1 division we are screwed!

Can't wait till jets come to Buffalo. Although there will probably be more Jets fans at the game it'll be nice to get them at home.

On the contrary, an 0-1 divisional record does not screw us in the slightest as there is 5 more left
    Actually a win in the conference is just as important in terms of a WC
    So these game vs the Browns, Titans, and the next one's vs the Pats, Mia are big
    Your drama aside

jc

whoa almost forgot about that.. whew thanks for the reminder bro. i was thinking we won 2 in a row for the last 6 days. could you create these lil reminder threads every week with the update cause i dont want anyone to get lost. the w-l record just doesnt provide the extra insider information of queefing that is given here.

Quote Originally Posted by superbills View Post
    KC Queefs guys. We lost to the Jets last week, please remember 0-1 division we are screwed!
    the jets didnt beat us last week, we beat ourselves. fitzpatrick gave them the game

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader1979 View Post
    the jets didnt beat us last week, we beat ourselves. fitzpatrick gave them the game
    Um, who else? You're forgetting who else gave them the game.

A little too much vodka in Virginia tonight ehh Rob?
    What would you be doing if nothing were impossible...

Yeah we played the chiefs. They suck and this game proved it

Bills are playing a trap game next week. People might think "the browns blow". Well the browns played 2 good teams (eagles cinncy) and almost won and kept them close games! Plus Weeden / Richardson owned a pretty darn good Bengal defense too FYI. the browns aren't an easy win
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

no such thing as a trap game. all media created. teams prepare for these teams every week. gameplan for certain players and schemes. they get ready. upsets happen sometimes though. no games ever really go overlooked as the media says they do for just something to talk about...
    maybe if we finally get a superstar QB, we'll only pass with him 12 times a game. not using our talent seems to be working so well with Spiller...

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfootball1027 View Post
    Yeah we played the chiefs. They suck and this game proved it

Bills are playing a trap game next week. People might think "the browns blow". Well the browns played 2 good teams (eagles cinncy) and almost won and kept them close games! Plus Weeden / Richardson owned a pretty darn good Bengal defense too FYI. the browns aren't an easy win
    Well 2 Weeks worth of film should be helpful. The Bills have been very good against the run, and our young CB's will only get better with each week. Not declaring a win yet, but certainly saying it's a winnable.
    Adopt a Bill 2013
    Robert Woods

I bet the Chiefs will pull it together...despite people diminishing our win they have a lot of talent and also started the season with some expectations as well. And I seem to recall people who were praising their D quite a bit going into this game, but hey, if we score on them they must suck, right?

I just enjoy every Bills win. I enjoyed everyone one when we won 12 in a season or when we won just 3. Just remember the other team has players who want to beat us and HC's and a staff that has watched the Bills on film all week figuring out how to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Endzone80 View Post
    no such thing as a trap game. all media created. teams prepare for these teams every week. gameplan for certain players and schemes. they get ready. upsets happen sometimes though. no games ever really go overlooked as the media says they do for just something to talk about...
    Gonna agree with this, I don't think the players or coaches believe in a "trap game." There might be 1 or 2 anomalies here, but overall, it's just a trap game for the media and the credulous fans.

Lol KC Queefs... Nice

Dbenner8300 Guest

Bills Fans; Clemson Tiger Guy here. We've known along CJ was The Real Deal. I may be wrong but, interesting that it's year 2 and he wasn't even on the field in the Jets Lose until someone else was hurt. Hope he continues to lead the NFL and I wish he was still playing in our Backyard! Thankful for DirectTV Sunday Ticket!

Fact is, many people on here before the season, in their predictions, picked KC to win. All the so-called "experts" picked KC to win. As far as I'm concerned, KC played like I expected them to; like a bad team. The Browns will be a much better test as a, they are better than many people may expect and b, they're one of those teams we just always have trouble with. As far as the Jets, they've become to us what Green Bay is to Chicago; a team that we just seem to fall apart against.

I believe we can and will beat the Browns, but like every game, it's gonna be up to Fitz to not make mistakes by forcing the pass into coverage, missing defenders or trying to take the game on his shoulders.

Dbenner8300 Guest

More encouraging info for the Bills regarding CJ Spiller. I believe you have a Running Back as good as Barry Sanders; his 2nd year in the NFL was 1990 (the year the Bills lead the NFL in Total Office) Sanders thru Game 2 was only 134 yards on 32 carries. CJ is 292 Yards on 29 carries for 10.1 Avg.

Another Side-Note: Jim Kelly's nephew, Chad Kelly, is a Freshman at Clemson now. He is believed to be The Real Deal as well.

no. i don't think i will chill. might be one of the few chances to celebrate. why would you want to take that away from me?

oh yeah, because you think fans being happy is going to somehow make the Bills players not take the rest of their schedule seriously, grow up.

this is what is is to be a fan. you're happy when you win, unhappy when you lose. seems simple enough, yeah?
    Jim Kelly.

Being a fan of the Bills is like someone telling you that you're going to meet the Ninja Turtles, then the day of only Leonardo and Donatello show up.

Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    no. i don't think i will chill. might be one of the few chances to celebrate. why would you want to take that away from me?

oh yeah, because you think fans being happy is going to somehow make the Bills players not take the rest of their schedule seriously, grow up.

this is what is is to be a fan. you're happy when you win, unhappy when you lose. seems simple enough, yeah?
    I want to see division wins.

Dbenner8300 Guest

One more posting regarding CJ Spiller. Further back than Barry Sanders was the Great Jim Brown. CJ is first player to average at least 10 yards per carry through first two games (minimum 25 attempts) since Jim Brown in 1963.

Fred Jackson is not a bad Running Back but I think the Future is with CJ and not just putting Jackson back in there to start once he's healthy. Also, a great Quote from CJ "This is not a one man show"; great Attitude!