Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jon Gruden has interest in coaching in Buffalo

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

NO CHANCE IN HELL. But he will use us as a bargaining chip to get a higher salary wherever else he goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

Quote Originally Posted by gr8dane00 View Post
    True he coached the Bucs who were built by Dungy but they played Oakland who he had built so its kind of a wash. He played his old team, that was good enough to reach the SB, and he knew all thier strengths & weaknesses.
    hes still a good young smart minded coach ....... he could bring some much needed energy to the lockeroom and Gruden has been scouting college players for the past few years and studying NFL games. Hes prepared to coach again!
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Rich Gannon just said (on NFLRadio) that he spent a few hours with Gruden over the weekend and he thinks he wants to get back into coaching, but it has to be the right situation.
    A caller asked about Buffalo as a possibility and he said he just couldn't see it.

He said Gruden has moved his family around enough, and he wants his next/last coaching gig to be somewhere he can retire and stay when he's done.
    He specifically said that he didn't think Gruden would be interested in Buffalo or Cleveland.

He wouldn't be my first pick but it is a move in the right direction.

Man he sure would be crazy to watch on the sidelines. I swear the guy is on some good Peruvian snow.

ABObunny Guest

Has he seen the new waterfront, or just the shot of Niagara Falls CBS shows? And we could most definitely pay him in New Era football caps!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Vetter View Post
    Rich Gannon just said (on NFLRadio) that he spent a few hours with Gruden over the weekend and he thinks he wants to get back into coaching, but it has to be the right situation.
    A caller asked about Buffalo as a possibility and he said he just couldn't see it.

He said Gruden has moved his family around enough, and he wants his next/last coaching gig to be somewhere he can retire and stay when he's done.
    He specifically said that he didn't think Gruden would be interested in Buffalo or Cleveland.
    This is obvious to me that he will end up in San Diego. He loves the warm, perfect place to retire and loves aging qbs.

not ever going to happen......

Seriously.... why is this thread still going on? When did he ever say he had interest in coaching the Bills? This thread is just a bunch of bull****!

Adopt A Bill '10-12 Naaman Roosevelt
    Adopt A Bill '13 Da'Rick Rogers
    Adopt A Bill '14 Chris Hogan

3/15/12 after signing Super Mario.....Tweet from Jim Kelly's wife "If Tom Brady doesn't like Buffalo hotels, maybe he'll like Buffalo hospitals."

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Beebe View Post
    Seriously.... why is this thread still going on? When did he ever say he had interest in coaching the Bills? This thread is just a bunch of bull****!
    This thread is still going because someone posted in it saying that it was bull****.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    This thread is still going because someone posted in it saying that it was bull****.
    i think you should layoff ..... its the RUMORS section of the BBMB So this stuff is allowed.

The odds are that Gruden isnt coming to Buffalo .... thats fine. dont blame peopel for talking about it ..... bills fans are looking for something to hold onto thats postive or gives them hope. If Gruden did say on MNF: " I wouldnt mind coaching in Buffalo" (or what ever he said) I would take that and run with it too

Right now after houston / Pats- i see 3-6 and things getting worse on this message board.
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Dude, what in the hell did I say that warranted that response?

I was telling the idiot I actually responded to that if he wants threads to die, quit posting in them.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

logo

Quote Originally Posted by Badanswer View Post
    Attachment 7361

This team needs someone to light their butts up!
    Hell yeah bring in Chucky, the first thing he would do is draft a QB.

billsfan777 Guest

chan gailey, wade phillips. coaches wanna be. Their records speaks for themselves. Ryan Fitz. startiing qb wannabe. It's pretty bad when rookie qbs are doing better than pros. We have the players, just not the right ones in charge.

I was a huge believer that Chucky took over Dungy's players and then had the good fortune of playing his old Raiders team to win the Superbowl. I have heard a lot about his extensive amount of time spent preparing for each week's Monday Game. He has demanded the same from his peers. In addition, I have watched his Coaches corner moments with all the QB's coming out in the Draft and the guy puts in the time and knows his stuff. He always carries a lot of Quarterbacks because he sees potential in them. For the most part it has been there as many of his former players continued to play for many years in the league. Chucky and Geno Smith for next year! We will have to trade up to get him, no more Cali QB's that can't play in the snow (or make decisions i.e. Lossman, Edwards, Johnson). Make it happen Buffalo~
    May The Schwartz Be With You.

Adopt-a-Bill 2013-14 Nickell Robey "The Diminutive DB"

Chucky is the man.

theres nothing here for him but a bad football team.

Quote Originally Posted by t browback21 View Post
    On Monday Night Football last night as Jon Gruden was broadcasting the game he expressed his interest in coaching in the NFL again. Guess who some of the teams he mentioned for his desire to coach- Minnesota, San Diego, and BUFFALO. He may just be our next head coach if we need a new one by the end of the year.
    Actually it was said on I believe it was NFL Network before the games started that he would only take the job in a large market with most of the pieces in place. This was never talked about on MNF and I doubt he would come out and say where he wanted to play.

He would be a solid coaching upgrade. After watching them failing to try and get the 2 pt conversion when down 1 pt against Tennessee in the second half was a game we loss that should have been ours.
    Football Road Trips
    Buffalo Bills Bus Trips & Detroit Lions Bus Trips
    Bus Tours From Toronto to Buffalo Bills and Detroit Lions football games.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    He won a SB because of Tony Dungy but I'd still take him in a heart beat.
    If it wasn't for that Tuck Call he could've won the SB before he got to TB.