Thread: What is the deal with the security guards at The Ralph?

Default What is the deal with the security guards at The Ralph?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I went to the game this weekend and this punk Pats fan was turning around and inciting Bills fans and security warned 3 rows of Bills fans to 'behave' and said nothing to the annoying Pats fan and his friend. Wouldn't it be easier to just remove the problem like other stadiums do? (the opposing teams fan)All I can say is this little punk was lucky the game got out of hand and a lot them lost interest and left the game early because he would have been in danger walking out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

In 314 we had a bombed guy in our section who could barely even stand, kept screaming at a pregnant woman in a Brady jersey, and even slurred at my buddy and I through the anthem. After bumping into my buddy for the third time without a shirt on, I got the usher, who got him to sit for at least a quarter. Guy started being an idiot again in the second, to the point I had to warn the cops on the upper ring when I went to the can. I alerted them, they watched, and then when he started pulling his bull****, I looked up, and they kept motioning at me and not doing anything. It took him basically at the point of assaulting me for the cops to finally come down and boot him.

Really, all props to the ushers and cops, they have to deal with a ton of bs, and I know guys pay to get in and it's tough to throw 'em out. But while I'm all for drinking and having a good time, like any bar, the flipside has to be give anybody causing trouble the belt and collar toss immediately.

game day at ralph wilson stadium is nothing like a bar, really no comparisons... if your looking to maintain a bar like atmosphere at a Bills game on sunday, well your way off base.
    "Yeah I'm pissed. I'm gunna use that energy. I'm gunna go home, I'm not gunna talk to anybody, ya know... I'm just gunna shut it down. I'm gunna be by myself.
    I'm not gunna pet my dog.
    I'm gunna get fired up. I'm gunna come to work tomorrow, I'm gunna watch the film. Be a pro. I'm gunna be a man. We're gunna work, and get ready to go."
    Doug Marrone

I'm not meaning a "bar like atmosphere", I mean the responsibility someone has when they're serving liquor and the people being served are starting issues.

Yell, scream, go crazy, whatever. If you're bumping people and screaming at pregnant women because you can't control your liquor, then you have to go.

Ive seen it at all levels at the Ralph....but it has gotten worse the longer the losing goes on. On occasion i have a few brews at the Game...but never fall down drunk or thrown out. For the most part the security guys are good....some are even pretty cool. Some are buttheads and on a power trip. But if you follow the rules they leave you alone...and if you have a complaint they usually give a warning before strong arming someone out. But as ive stated...the longer the losing goes on ...some of the fans are just unruly and shouldnt be in the stadium as it is.
    win if you can , lose if you must , but always cheat.