Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2153

Thread: ****Official Fire Gailey thread****

  1. #1101
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,473

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    15-30 now.

    Unless we play the weakest of the weak opposing QBs, we lose.

    That isn't progress.

  2. #1102
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sechristbmw View Post
    15-30 now.

    Unless we play the weakest of the weak opposing QBs, we lose.

    That isn't progress.
    Yep, the Bills have played 6 games this year against teams currently .500 or better.

    They are 0-6 obviously. They have been out scored in those games 191-96, or by an average score of 32-16.

    Gailey is completely over his head as the head coach, which we know. But what frustrates me even more, is that for some offensive genius the guy can only manage 16 points/game against decent competition...

    What a joke.

  3. #1103
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cheektowaga, NY
    Posts
    808

    Default

    the only "quality win" in Gailey's tenure was the New England win last year when Brady pinballed passes to Bills defenders. In other words complete luck.

    You are bound to get a lucky win here or there. Our lucky losses are quite extensive. Tennessee, Rams, Steelers two years ago so on and so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid View Post
    It's could be the most stupid stat or category I've ever seen. It's like putting Roseanne Bar in the same category for attractiveness as Mila Kunis because one variable of her body, her breasts are larger.

  4. #1104
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    200

    Default

    I for 1 hope we lose out. Nix would have no choice but to fire him.

  5. #1105
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cheektowaga, NY
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JWsteel View Post
    I for 1 hope we lose out. Nix would have no choice but to fire him.
    sadly, we have the chance at beating two divisional opponents to save his job.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid View Post
    It's could be the most stupid stat or category I've ever seen. It's like putting Roseanne Bar in the same category for attractiveness as Mila Kunis because one variable of her body, her breasts are larger.

  6. #1106
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donmega View Post
    Fire Nix, then Wanny, then Gailey, then the trainers, then the scouts, then operations, and the parking attendants Manager.

    Might as well. As there will no team! He stays one more year. If he is let go do you really think we are going to get anyone better, no to mention having to start over. Another playoff drought.

  7. #1107
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappeninNow View Post
    sadly, we have the chance at beating two divisional opponents to save his job.
    No way, we are not beating the Jets or Dolphins. This train has 5-11 written all over it. 3-15 record in the division since 2010.

  8. #1108
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,662

    Default

    Even if you excuse the playcalling and time management gaffes, Gailey's ongoing and incomprehensible mismanagement of CJ Spiller, a player he specifically lobbied for Nix to draft, should be enough to get him fired. Any coach in the NFL should be able to put a weapon of Spiller's caliber to use, however Gailey is truly incapable of it and is completely unaware of its deleterious effect on his team's chances of winning.

    I'm not delusional enough to think anybody cares what I think, but I want it on record that I said it.
    THE BLUEPRINT


    Ladies and gents, your 2013 Buffalo Bills!*

    *Note: Same as your 2001-2012 Buffalo Bills

  9. #1109
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Do it already!!
    The BBMB is like a drug. You know its bad for you but you just keep coming back!!!

  10. #1110
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cheektowaga, NY
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReichOneBaby View Post
    No way, we are not beating the Jets or Dolphins. This train has 5-11 written all over it. 3-15 record in the division since 2010.
    we can certainly beat the Jets at home and the away dolphins game is a toss up
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid View Post
    It's could be the most stupid stat or category I've ever seen. It's like putting Roseanne Bar in the same category for attractiveness as Mila Kunis because one variable of her body, her breasts are larger.

  11. #1111
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappeninNow View Post
    we can certainly beat the Jets at home and the away dolphins game is a toss up
    Chan is 0-5 vs the Jets. His losses vs the Jets come at an average score of 36-17. These games are 3 TD laughers.

    Vs the division, Chan is 3-13, being outscored 528-308. This Is an average defeat of 33-19. Again, divisional games are not exactly our strength.

    Conventional wisdom says we have no chance beating the Jets in front of the hundreds who will attend that game.

  12. #1112
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jamestown, NY
    Posts
    8,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sechristbmw View Post
    15-30 now.

    Unless we play the weakest of the weak opposing QBs, we lose.

    That isn't progress.
    Not a bad average if you are playing baseball...... .333

  13. #1113
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Central New York State
    Posts
    3,756

    Default

    Fire Chan before he screws up another game. Our luck we will have SEA beat next week...

    Here's how it will go...
    4th quarter, 1:30 left, 1st and 10, down by 2, looking at a 45 yard FG.

    He runs Choice 3 times for minimal/no gain and then punts!


    Why not us?!?!

  14. #1114
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,693

    Default

    First thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check the internet to see if Chan was fired. I was disappointed!

  15. #1115
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cheektowaga, NY
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReichOneBaby View Post
    Chan is 0-5 vs the Jets. His losses vs the Jets come at an average score of 36-17. These games are 3 TD laughers.

    Vs the division, Chan is 3-13, being outscored 528-308. This Is an average defeat of 33-19. Again, divisional games are not exactly our strength.

    Conventional wisdom says we have no chance beating the Jets in front of the hundreds who will attend that game.
    i don't really care if they win, but if you are going to say the Jets and the Bills are similar to how they were in week 1 you are wrong. The jets got worse, the Bills better.

    Doesn't mean they will win though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid View Post
    It's could be the most stupid stat or category I've ever seen. It's like putting Roseanne Bar in the same category for attractiveness as Mila Kunis because one variable of her body, her breasts are larger.

  16. #1116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    3,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappeninNow View Post
    i don't really care if they win, but if you are going to say the Jets and the Bills are similar to how they were in week 1 you are wrong. The jets got worse, the Bills better.

    Doesn't mean they will win though.
    Bills defense got better. The Bills offense is in a free fall.
    THE GAME IS WON AND LOST IN THE TRENCHES
    2012 Adopt a Bill: Kyle Williams

  17. #1117
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappeninNow View Post
    i don't really care if they win, but if you are going to say the Jets and the Bills are similar to how they were in week 1 you are wrong. The jets got worse, the Bills better.

    Doesn't mean they will win though.
    I get what you're saying. I just think there is no way we beat the Jets. People make the Jets out as some laughing stock, yet there they are, with a better record than us. Not to mention, our non common opponent games have been against the Chiefs and Browns, there's are against the Steelers and Chargers. I don't think the Jets have gotten worse. I think they just did to the Bills what they do to the Bills in week 1. Steamroll them.

  18. #1118
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    Might as well. As there will no team! He stays one more year. If he is let go do you really think we are going to get anyone better, no to mention having to start over. Another playoff drought.
    This franchise needs to be gutted in the managment postion and coaching staff and have the place fumigated to get rid of the Losing culture of the last 13 years at OBD...

  19. #1119

    Default

    Bump. IMO the defense has been better because of the guys playing together and the talent. The coaching really imo of Wanny has nothing to do with it. Now the offense is a joke. Why? Because of Gailey and Fitz.

  20. #1120
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    10,529

    Default

    End the circus now don't wait, start interviewing now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •