Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U guys remember when Ralph said on camera that its going to take 4 years....

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Smith Eats Ya QB View Post
    we are moving along properly, Nix will know what to do in this draft, leave him be
    Tell me you're kidding me? Moving along properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    Tell me you're kidding me? Moving along properly?
    Stay in line,look straight ahead, no talking. Everything will be just fine.
    The Buffalo Bills, rebuilding since the mid 90's!

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    If we replaced someone during the year, it would be someone already on the team, Catavolos or Wanny or someone like that. Again, I think we'll see the team look decent and improve as the year goes along.
    Well i would hope they do better. Our schedule is a joke. It will mean nothing.
    The BBMB is like a drug. You know its bad for you but you just keep coming back!!!

Yes they did. Three years in a row.

That wasn't a rebuild, though, it was a reload. It's now apparent we should have rebuilt then and accepted two or more horrible losing seasons. Or at least reloaded under a more competent head coach than Jauron.

This team on the other hand, is improving.
    In some facets, it is. But the coaches and the QB are degressing and nobody can win with those 2 handicaps

Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    Ralph said in the interview on Buffalo Bills.com right around when CJ Spiller was drafter....that he knows it will take 3-4 years........... Thats why there will be no firings, no head coach change until the first 3 games of next season, no defense coordinator change, and chan wont fire wanny, he has too much respect for him, so he wont do it. this is a long train running to nowhere and folks, it aint changing. maybe some personnel changes, but fitz and mario are here till the end of the season.
    When they were hired he said 3. Then changed it to 4. Then 'Many years'. He is full of ****. and if you guys honestly believes it takes that long to turn around a team that was 7-9 you are just the person Ralph and his cronies are targeting because you keep padding his pockets even though he puts crap on the field.

This organization is a joke. "A commitment to failure". Al Davis is laughing in his grave. The HC has no confidence in his team with his play calling. It is as if he expects to lose. He is worse than Dick Jaundice.
    Adopt a Bill: Nigel Bradham

why do I have a feeling its time for......... "we are always looking to upgrade and we are always evaluating....." cant wait to hear this 100 different ways until next september! fans are not caring more each day.........
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

94 yrs old or not, ralph is not dumb he will fire gailey at end of season. why cause he knows there will be no sell outs next year.

hopefully Ralph can make a decision still and get rid of these guys and spend all the money he has in his piggy bank
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    In some facets, it is. But the coaches and the QB are degressing and nobody can win with those 2 handicaps

Well, that's certainly one opinion. I'd argue that the coaches have actually done a good job of making the depressing QB look and play a lot better than he ever has or ever should have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    Reload?..that's for good teams like NE that are in the playoffs every year. not us.

It's for any team that decides that's what they want to do. As we did when we hired Jauron.

Clearly it was a bad decision.

We should have rebuilt instead, but when you do that, you have to accept that it will take three or four years to get good if the rebuild is successful. That's just the way it works.

Ralph said in the interview on Buffalo Bills.com right around when CJ Spiller was drafter....that he knows it will take 3-4 years...........

............. but fitz and mario are here till the end of the season.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. We're keeping Mario Williams all the way till the end of the season? Boy, is that a mistake. Instead we should have done what you want and made a knee-jerk decision to get rid of him.

This is what happens when you try to make decisions without waiting until all the evidence is in. Sometimes you'll make the right decision. But you'll make the wrong decision more often than you would if you waited till the right time.

Gone.
    Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Well, that's certainly one opinion. I'd argue that the coaches have actually done a good job of making the depressing QB look and play a lot better than he ever has or ever should have.
    I disagree. Can you admit that the coaches have lost a couple games with their own decision making?

Quote Originally Posted by LawFirm12 View Post
    I would have been nice to see some improvement over that 3 year period....
    Absolutely.... Instead we are right where we have always been.....

Ralph said in the interview on Buffalo Bills.com right around when CJ Spiller was drafter....that he knows it will take 3-4 years........... Thats why there will be no firings, no head coach change until the first 3 games of next season, no defense coordinator change, and chan wont fire wanny, he has too much respect for him, so he wont do it. this is a long train running to nowhere and folks, it aint changing. maybe some personnel changes, but fitz and mario are here till the end of the season.
    Yeah, but your supposed to be getting better during those 4 years...this team isn't any better. We do have some better players, but right now the front office and coaching staff have seemingly been coming up short.
    How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
    1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
    2. He's a Jets fan.
    3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.

Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.

In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.

[size=4]camera quan sat[/size]
    lap dat camera theo doi lap dat camera theo doi camera theo doi camera theo doi lap dat camera giam sat camera giam sat lap dat camera quan sat lap dat camera giam sat lap dat camera theo doi camera giam satcamera theo doi camera giam sat lap dat camera giam sat camera quan sat lap dat camera quan sat camera theo doi camera quan sat camera giam sat camera quan sat camera theo doi

[size=5]lap dat camera theo doi cua hang[/size]

lap dat camera quan sat camera giam sat lap dat camera quan sat lap dat camera theo doi lap dat camera theo doi camera giam sat camera giam sat lap dat camera giam sat camera giam sat lap dat camera quan sat

I think its obvious we are moving in the right direction........... but its also painfully obvious that a few certain positions are holding us back. hopefully they see it next year, but if not.. same oll ****

nammai6616 Guest

[size=3] [/size][size=3]lap dat camera[/size][size=3] [/size]

lap dat camera giam sat camera giam sat camera giam sat lap dat camera theo doi camera quan sat camera quan sat lap dat camera theo doi lap dat camera giam sat lap dat camera theo doi camera quan sat