Thread: Will this game be blacked out??

Default Will this game be blacked out??

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Is it closed to sold out??

tennessee game is sold out, has been for a while. last one that's sold out tho so far

its been sold out for awhile now dont worry bud
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    its been sold out for awhile now dont worry bud
    This is a HOME game we can't lose! I heard the Miami game has about 4800 seats left to be sold. I would think the Bills or a local organization would buy them up. The NFL network only comes if you have digital cable so I am wondering if Channel 7 will get the rights to show it for those with just regular cable in the Buffalo area? Maybe that isn't even possible? In the city many, many people just have basic cable service.

Am I way off base on this???

Quote Originally Posted by Josh14069 View Post
    This is a HOME game we can't lose! I heard the Miami game has about 4800 seats left to be sold. I would think the Bills or a local organization would buy them up. The NFL network only comes if you have digital cable so I am wondering if Channel 7 will get the rights to show it for those with just regular cable in the Buffalo area? Maybe that isn't even possible? In the city many, many people just have basic cable service.

I think it sells out during the bye week because we will be 4-3 but if need be wkbw bought the rights to air the game so they will buy the seats if need be!

If we lose this game I'll be a little less confident about our ticket sales, I think its the last sold out game right now.
    I know for a fact the Devil isn't real, if he was someone would have sold their soul for a Bills Super Bowl win by now.

Adopt a Bill 2014-15 Season: Leodis McKelvin

Quote Originally Posted by Rochesterian Bills Fan View Post
    If we lose this game I'll be a little less confident about our ticket sales, I think its the last sold out game right now.
    Miami will sell out either way. Seattle is sold out (Toronto) and the last 3 will be decided by the play of the team over the next two months!

Miami will sell out either way. Seattle is sold out (Toronto) and the last 3 will be decided by the play of the team over the next two months!
    At Texans and at Pats won't help.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” -William Ward

Quote Originally Posted by AWorldOfPain View Post
    At Texans and at Pats won't help.
    But if the bills get back up to .500 after those two games (4-5, knocking on wood and crossing my fingers) I think the next game will sell out. After that, probably only on a winning record/shot at playoffs. If for whatever reason it becomes clear that the playoff chances are highly unlikely then the winter home games will stop selling tickets. BUT I will be one of those crazy fans freezing their testicles off in the stands VS the rams.

Yeah, miami will sell out.. Night games are rare here...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh14069 View Post

It will probably sell out. In Buffalo it will be on WBBZ as well as NFL Network if it is a sellout in time.
    Adopt a Bill 2011 Ryan Fitzpatrick