Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete Rumor about Ralph

Default Complete Rumor about Ralph

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I was told this by someone I trust so take it for what its worth. Ralph has hired around the clock medical assistance since September. Remember he was in the hospital around that time and the Bills refuse to say why, so take it fwiw.

Can you share the source?

I was told by a very trusted source that TulsaBillzfan is a terrible poster who's only 'source' was actually ketchup.

Take that for what it's worth.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by AZbacker View Post
    I want to see two plays. Run and play action bomb.

I'll call it the "Dubstep" system.

Run, run, run, run, BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMB!!! run, run, run, BOOOOOMMMMBBB, run, BOOOOOMMMMBBBB!!!! Bomb, bomb, bomb, BOOOOOMMMMMMBB!!!

My OC will be replaced by a DJ

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaBillzFan View Post
    I was told this by someone I trust so take it for what its worth. Ralph has hired around the clock medical assistance since September. Remember he was in the hospital around that time and the Bills refuse to say why, so take it fwiw.
    Whatever bro. You just said in the "Rocco Termini" thread that "it's time for the Bills to move". You're just a troll and it's clear you hate them being in Buffalo. They're not going to Oklahoma, so get over it. They're not going anywhere.

I don't think that a 94 year old man needing round the clock care is a shocking scandal.
    At the end of the day, the Pawn and the King go in the same box

Welcome to Buffalo 2014 draft class, may you be the one that brings us to the promise land

2014 Adopt a Bill- Seantrel Henderson

That is not a big deal at all. Many people in their 90s have aides, or physical therapists who help them with thteir mobility and strength and their usual activities. I would be surprised if he did NOT have one, especially since he had a hip fracture/replacement fairly recently. That is usual and customary....not really news at all and I wouldn't look into it at all either.

most people at that age or well before that have the same thing. my great aunt has 24 hour people with her. its no news really
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregersss! View Post
    Whatever bro. You just said in the "Rocco Termini" thread that "it's time for the Bills to move". You're just a troll and it's clear you hate them being in Buffalo. They're not going to Oklahoma sh1tty, so get over it. They're not going anywhere.
    Oh they are moving so deal with it. And OKC rates much higher than that arm pit called Buffalo. That said the old man supposedly needs round the clock care so maybe soon we get our new owner.

Oh they are moving so deal with it. And OKC rates much higher than that arm pit called Buffalo. That said the old man supposedly needs round the clock care so maybe soon we get our new owner.
    In complete seriousness, set a timeframe for the Bills moving and I will make a bet with you. Whatever terms you like (anything from a sig that says 'TulsaBillzFan is freaking awesome' to a financial stake).

Run, run, run, run, BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMB!!! run, run, run, BOOOOOMMMMBBB, run, BOOOOOMMMMBBBB!!!! Bomb, bomb, bomb, BOOOOOMMMMMMBB!!!

This is completely false. My source told me that Ralph was ready to run the NYC marathon before it had been canceled. Where do you people come up with this bad info?

Adopt A Bill '10-12 Naaman Roosevelt
    Adopt A Bill '13 Da'Rick Rogers
    Adopt A Bill '14 Chris Hogan

3/15/12 after signing Super Mario.....Tweet from Jim Kelly's wife "If Tom Brady doesn't like Buffalo hotels, maybe he'll like Buffalo hospitals."

Sounds about right. Aaaaaa the guy is going to die soon sooooooo what is the big news here?

Ummm, as an LPN who's worked in LTC for the past six years I find the idea of a 94 year old man needing medical care around the clock to be completely shocking. Why, I've never seen such a thing in my life...Sorry. Even if true. Not news.

And OKC rates much higher than that arm pit called Buffalo.
    OUCH!! u know this is a BUFFALO BILLS forum... for a team from Buffalo... u support, i'm guessin. Don't be Mad Bro!

the dude is 94 and very very frail why this would be a shocker or"news" is beyond me...

a 94 year old multimillionaire with a private jet cant physically make it to games anymore that should tell you all you need to know about his health
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

Quote Originally Posted by WalphRilson View Post
    OUCH!! u know this is a BUFFALO BILLS forum... for a team from Buffalo... u support, i'm guessin. Don't be Mad Bro!
    OKC is a dump lol. Buffalo is so much better even Rochester and Syracuse as well.

This guy is off his rocking horse, horse because he is probably 6 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    OKC is a dump lol. Buffalo is so much better even Rochester and Syracuse as well.

This guy is off his rocking horse, horse because he is probably 6 years old.
    I'm from Cuse, I live in Buff now...they are very alike with plenty of pros and cons.

I can't say one is better than the other.

Ralph has just sold the Buffalo Bills to the City of Buffalo and will become a Publicly owned club like the Green Bay Packers and stay in Buffalo forever!
    BUFFALO ROAM'ER
    10-6 IN 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Roam'er View Post
    Ralph has just sold the Buffalo Bills to the City of Buffalo and will become a Publicly owned club like the Green Bay Packers and stay in Buffalo forever!
    Actually impossible.

gee i heard Ralph was going to perform with the Rockettes at the Thanksgiving Day parade in NYC, so my source is wrong then?
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014-2015 Cyrus Kouandjio

We will not go quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    In complete seriousness, set a timeframe for the Bills moving and I will make a bet with you. Whatever terms you like (anything from a sig that says 'TulsaBillzFan is freaking awesome' to a financial stake).

no response....of course....zzzz....yeah, tulsa is awesome!!! yay! tulsa!!! yay flat! yay tornados! yay glass buildings with no character! yay...you get it....