Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Bills aren't far off from the Texans

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    Its confusing to people who only look at Schaubs stats. He's a consistent fantasy producer year in and out. This creates the illusion that he's elite.

I'm not saying he's elite, I'm saying he's above average. To call him average at best is a little ridiculous when you look at the years he carried the Texans without Foster and the worst defense in the NFL. That's the only point I'm trying to make here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    The OP is correct.

Kubiak sucks, imo he is much worse than Gailey.

The only reason Kubiak is stil at the Texans is because McNair FORCED kubiak to hire Houston's favorite son Wade Phillips as DC, if he did hire him they were going to fire him and guess what, Wade turned around the D which turned around the entire team.
    People may not like to hear that, but I wholeheartedly believe Kubiak is a worse coach than Gailey. They're actually pretty comparable in a lot of ways, but Kubiak is loaded with talent.

I'd love to get Romeo Crennel as our DC, he had some solid defenses with the Pats and made the playoffs with the Chiefs a few years ago with his solid defense. He will most likely be fired at the end of the year and would be a prime candidate. I always liked the way his defenses looked, never vanilla to me like what I see every week with this base 4-3 blah defense.

No one is comparing 2012 bills to 2012 texans. They are comparing them to 2010 texans. You know the team that did nothing since entering the league. Now they are a solid team.

IMO buffalo is in a similar spot. For the first time in awhile they have expectations. First half of the year they struggled with handling them. That shows up the most on defense when each player has to do there assignment and consistently win. Some are trying to do more then there assignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    Really? I'm a troll, now? Fantastic! Let's you and I have an on-screen troll-bromance!!!! That's two threads you complimented me by calling me a troll. You must wanna be best buds!! Could you do me a favor, though, 'cause I'm new to this trolling stuff, could I ask you for some expert advice?

Which kind of trolling do you find annoys most people, pointlessly attacking Fitz, Gailey, Nix, or the Bills in general? I've noticed you've spent a lot of time senselessly attacking Gilmore. Do you find that works well? I mean, do people really get angry? I love it when people do that, because I'm a trolly troll troll.

I'm really looking forward to annoying other people with you. It'll be so nice for us to have a friend. Golly gee, I'm so excited to have a trolly pal like you.

Ya see, now i know that you obviously have no clue of what yer talking about, kid.
    I have never once went after Gilmore..........Ive come down on Chan, Fitz, Nix, RW, the FO, Russ Brandon, Wanny, the co-ordinators, Mario, Dareus, the towelboy, the girl with the big pooper in the concession stand selling day old hot dogs, but never once come down on Gilmore.

Dont suck me into your troll threads, son.
    Can you dig it?

NastyNate Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    So you want to pick on stat for one year and try and tell me he is anything but average, so you want to use total yards. Ok, right now he is 24th out of 32, far below average.

Now I could leave that alone but that is intellectually dishonest since they had a bye week, lets go by yards/game, he is 18th out of 32. As I said, about average.

Schaub is an average QB at best, he might be in the best position of any QB in the NFL. Put him on the Bills and see how he does. He is a game manager, is not athletic, has a weak arm, injury prone but doesn't make a lot of mistakes.
    Why would you have to pass for 300 yards a game if the running game is working? You state in one post you lived in Houston only 3 years, then now you've watched every Schaub game with him under center (5 years). Which is it? If he's average, then there are 15 qb's you'd take before him, by all means, name them. He fits the offensive scheme very well here, is quite accurate, doesn't turn the ball over, and leads one of the best offenses in the NFL in scoring in a down year with Foster. he produces, he's 13-4 in his last 17 starts, if that doesn't spell above average then I don't know how I can debate with you.

Why do people hate on the dc in the booth? The booth is nice and warm. Besides, this team is terrible at tackling, even USC's defense is laughing at us lol