You don't need inside info to know that.
How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
2. He's a Jets fan.
3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.
Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.
In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
FWIW I had a long talk with Jim Kelly and his brother yesterday a the game, might post some pictures, tolf me some imntersting things, he could not have been more gracious with his time.
Don't buy it.
Buddy is under a strict budget? He just signed Mario Williams to the largest defensive contract in NFL history, along with giving Mark Anderson a not to shabby contract as well. We didn't cut anyone who shouldn't have been cut either.
Don't buy it one bit.
1. OT Jake Matthews, 6'6 309 Texas A&M
2. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, 6'6 265 Washington
3. RB Andre Williams, 5'10 233 Boston College
4. OG Trai Turner, 6'3 310 LSU
5. CB Ross Cockrell, 6'0 191 Duke
7. DE Ethan Westbrooks, 6'4 267 West Texas A&M