Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You can be the most realistic Bills fan in the world...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by brianmoorman4jesus View Post
    Probably but thats not the point. If you cant be excited for the next game and let the fan in you take over at kickoff, then what are we doing here? There will be pleanty of time to talk about 2013, lets stop wishing away seasons way before they expire.
    Notice that the responses here are 90% trolls. Be optimistic about our team if you want. Hope for a good game and a turn around. Half of these people arent even bills fans in the first place, and the rest just say it because its the cool thing to say. =/ As for me, im going to hope for a good game and a turnaround. If it doesnt happen, oh well i had fun hoping watchijg and cheering. If it does then i had more fun. Thats what this is all supposed to be about right?
    Adopt A Bill 2012 & 2013: Jairus Byrd

The Bills are 3-4, (a play away from 4-3).
    They are 3-4 plain and simple.

You could just as easily say they are a play away from 2-5!

You can look at the next 2 games and the way the Bills Defense has played. You can be down on Fitz and you can be done with Nix, Chan and Wanny. You can look at things in the most realistic way and expect to be best case 4-6...thats fine. At the end of the day its November 2nd. The Bills are 3-4, (a play away from 4-3). Its a down year in the AFC and there are 9 games left.

The NFL is built on the idea that anyone can beat anyone. Stranger things HAVE happened (then the Bills beating Hou). Im not saying to expect a win Sunday, Im just saying..This is what being a fan is about. Living in the moment and believing in the impossible. There is no reason to be talking draft in November.

This team is far from out of it. And regardless of how things look today, teams get hot in sports. Even if we lose Sunday there is still hope. The easier part of the schedule is still to come and all you need is a break or two. The difference between 5-2 and 3-4 is slim. Its way to early to be this negative. You can realize we have a very tough game coming up, but why give up now? 9-7 could get you in this year and anything can happen. Go Bills!
    No anything can't happen. You homers have spewed this rah rah crap for over a decade now. Same owner = same results. This team will be lucky to have 5 total wins this year.

You can look at the next 2 games and the way the Bills Defense has played. You can be down on Fitz and you can be done with Nix, Chan and Wanny. You can look at things in the most realistic way and expect to be best case 4-6...thats fine. At the end of the day its November 2nd. The Bills are 3-4, (a play away from 4-3). Its a down year in the AFC and there are 9 games left.

The NFL is built on the idea that anyone can beat anyone. Stranger things HAVE happened (then the Bills beating Hou). Im not saying to expect a win Sunday, Im just saying..This is what being a fan is about. Living in the moment and believing in the impossible. There is no reason to be talking draft in November.

This team is far from out of it. And regardless of how things look today, teams get hot in sports. Even if we lose Sunday there is still hope. The easier part of the schedule is still to come and all you need is a break or two. The difference between 5-2 and 3-4 is slim. Its way to early to be this negative. You can realize we have a very tough game coming up, but why give up now? 9-7 could get you in this year and anything can happen. Go Bills!
    I talk up the draft as soon as it's over basically LOL It has nothing to do with me thinking the Bills are toast. The fact that Nix pretty much confirmed he wants a franchise QB just peaked my interest in the draft even more.

I am one of the few that think Buffalo will make the playoffs, I still have faith that this team has the most talent I've seen on it since the SB years, right now it's not geling but when they do I think there will be a total turn around from players and the fans and if not then we regroup and try it again next season.

Preaching to the choir brother. http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...oung-Thread***

Keep on fighting the good fight!

Go Bills!!!
    Marcel, Kyle Williams, and Mario Williams in for the sack. Its a ham sandwich!!!!

"The only things you will regret in life are the risks not taken"

Welcome to the BBMB, where optimism isn't allowed.
    The only thing allowed is crying about how great of fans they are and how much they deserve a better team as if that will improve their own miserable lives.
    I honestly don't understand why so many of you "self-proclaimed world's greatest fans" even follow this team if you can't enjoy it.

I agree with this 100% I mean we wait and hope for 6 months for the season to start. Now half way through when they are far from being out of it ppl are talking draft??

Buffalo has been down for so long it is like ppl have forgot what it is to be a fan. Ppl would rather be sinical and negetive so if buffalo doesnt succeed they can tell or throw it in complete strangers faces over the internet. Kind of depressing for them. They cant even enjoy wins or appreciate good plays.

Lets Go Buffalo!!

I"m with you, even if we lose to Houston...The make or break game will be the Pats. If we win that one, everything is possible...If we lose....It's another basement of the AFCE season...Go Bills !
    For those about to rock...We salute you.

throwback

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    Notice that the responses here are 90% trolls. Be optimistic about our team if you want. Hope for a good game and a turn around. Half of these people arent even bills fans in the first place, and the rest just say it because its the cool thing to say. =/ As for me, im going to hope for a good game and a turnaround. If it doesnt happen, oh well i had fun hoping watchijg and cheering. If it does then i had more fun. Thats what this is all supposed to be about right?

take your head out of your ***.

you really think you have some kind of accountability to be able to decipher who is what here?

I'll answer that for you.

you don't know your *** from a hole in the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBillsFanSince1973 View Post
    take your head out of your ***.

you really think you have some kind of accountability to be able to decipher who is what here?

I'll answer that for you.

you don't know your *** from a hole in the ground!
    I agree with this comment!!

Good try, but I just can't buy in.

Even if they make it into the playoffs by some miracle, so what? They would get crushed, and this staff would most likely stay in tact.

The best thing for a Bills fan right now is to lose, and lose hard.
    Quote from FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills "Signing Mario Williams to a 100 million dollar deal would be the biggest mistake in Bills franchise history."

Quote from Kingtut420 "Somewhere a small child gets eaten by wild lions every time mykidsdad posts on this message board."

Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    My fire and passion for the games each sunday have gone the way of this franchise..........long gone.
    OK, so why continue to waste your time here? Have you no life?

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    Watch out or he'll report you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry View Post
    With the first overall pick...in the 2014 NFL Draft....the Buffalo Bills select....Taylor Lejuan.

<Lejuan walks on stage, puts a football helmet on Goodell's head and promptly yanks the facemask>

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobiedoo View Post
    Welcome to the BBMB, where optimism isn't allowed.
    The only thing allowed is crying about how great of fans they are and how much they deserve a better team as if that will improve their own miserable lives.
    I honestly don't understand why so many of you "self-proclaimed world's greatest fans" even follow this team if you can't enjoy it.
    You ever notice how its always the same guys posting the cry baby stuff? I replied to one optimistic post on here last week, and out of no where it was me VS 9 other debbie downers. I was called blind, unrealistic, a homer ETC... W/e at least we aren't the ones who seem to live meaningless lives.. GO BILLS.. If it doesn't work this year than better luck in 2013. I'll still be here.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrusher View Post
    Good try, but I just can't buy in.

Even if they make it into the playoffs by some miracle, so what? They would get crushed, and this staff would most likely stay in tact.

The best thing for a Bills fan right now is to lose, and lose hard.
    Speak for yourself on that one.. The best thing for you would be for them to lose. Even if it means no playoffs.

NastyNate Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Wendigo View Post
    It's not kickoff time yet. Come 1pm Sunday, I'll turn my brain off and cheer my guts out for the impossible. Until then, I'll use reason and logic. My reason and logic tells me we've got an ice cream sundae in Kim Kardashian's bedroom's chance of making the playoffs.
    If you're Ray-Jay's penis, it's quite possible.

Going 0-4 in the preseason allowed me to write off this team. Being a Bills fan is like rooting for the Browns. Yea, they try, but always fail...

Quote Originally Posted by garrickcc View Post
    You ever notice how its always the same guys posting the cry baby stuff? I replied to one optimistic post on here last week, and out of no where it was me VS 9 other debbie downers. I was called blind, unrealistic, a homer ETC... W/e at least we aren't the ones who seem to live meaningless lives.. GO BILLS.. If it doesn't work this year than better luck in 2013. I'll still be here.
    Thats pretty much how this forum works, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by garrickcc View Post
    Other side of that. Its always the same posters defending almost everything this team does. I haven't given a prediction cause I don't. I'm not a fan of starting over unless necessary and 2 me its getting close. I only really dislike 1 person on this team. I don't care what I'm labeled as I just want 2 win.
    Buffalo, where the boot lickers are well taken care of.
    Franchise needs a change of attitude. Welcome EJ now lead the charge. Fitz is gone and the worst starting DE I've seen stay on the field after continually doing nothing is gone Now let's move forward B-Lo.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    I wonder the same thing. I understand frustrated fans, because I'm one of them, but if you don't care why post?