Thread: *** New Mock Draft.....drum roll.....The Bills draft a QB....in the 1st round ***

throwback *** New Mock Draft.....drum roll.....The Bills draft a QB....in the 1st round ***

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

NFL DraftGeek

http://nfldraftgeek.com/2013nflmockdraft.html

#11) Buffalo Bills- Tyler Wilson (QB Arkansas)

Buffalo faces a fork in the road, do they decide to sink or swim with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB, or do they cut their losses, and get a big time Franchise QB? If it was up to us, we've seen enough of Fitzpatrick to know he just can't take the Bills to the next level. Especially with Tyler Wilson on the board here, this would be a no-brainer. Wilson is a leader at the Quarterback position, who has not only the physical tools, but the mental makeup, and toughness to be a big time player at the next level. Buffalo is another one of these teams with a talented roster, but has underachieved at the Quarterback position. Tyler Wilson has the ability to start right away, and the Bills could make some real noise early on in his NFL career.

This team is not picking higher than 8. I want to draft T'eo, then grab a qb in second round. Also need another Lb and WR

Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    This team is not picking higher than 8. I want to draft T'eo, then grab a qb in second round. Also need another Lb and WR
    I agree with you here too, I think the top 2 QBs will be gone by the time we pick and T'eo is just to great for us to pass on but like most times we probably will pass on him

2014 Is going to be the year we make the playoffs

Adopt A Bill 2014-2015- Marcell Dareus

So you want another backup as our starter yea you sound like FO material.

Quote Originally Posted by GMBNix View Post
    So you want another backup as our starter yea you sound like FO material.
    This. I don't get why people want to keep pushing this QB problem back because of a great MLB prospect. Te'O is most definitely not a Patrick Willis/Ray Lewis caliber player, though he is a great prospect he plays behind at least 2 future top-10 picks in Lucas Nix and Stephen Tuitt.
    2014 Mock Draft:

9. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
    41. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    73. Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State
    109. Preston Brown, LB, Louisville
    149. Antone Exum, DB, VT

I am sure that the Buffalo Bills will draft the right man in every round and they will all contribute in many ways, on and off the field.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

From December 2nd 2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BlokesAndHoes View Post
    I really hope I'm not alone in thinking the world of Dak Prescott, the Mississippi State QB. The way that kid has played in the last month through injuries and losing his mother to cancer, he earnt my respect. Can't wait to see how Dan Mullen brings him along in the next 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlokesAndHoes View Post
    One guy to watch out for is Elijah McGuire from ULL. He's a true freshman RB but he's averaging 7.7 YPC. Absolutely electric.

id rather the bills not do that if thats the option.. feeling they need to take a QB. and to reach for one is why the bills drafted J.P reaching is always a bad move in the draft.
    and for a team that as terrible at drafting as the bills its an even worse option
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

Kiper has Te'o going fourth, which would keep him out of the Bills' hands.

If the Bills think a quarterback is their franchise guy, then they need to draft him in the first round, and do what they need to, to make it happen. Nobody in their right mind is going to think thier Super-Bowl winner is going to be that guy in the second round.

I'm guessing this will be the plan..
    Talkin'Proud!!!

Going to be an interesting Offseason. It appears we may needing up to;

1-2 Qbs including a franchise one

2 LB's

2-3 DB's

1-2 WRs

Interior OL depth

I know we can/will sign our own FA's but with 2 starting G and the main back up, starting S, 2 normal starting WRs, 2 backup qbs, and McKelvin all FAs and only 6 draft picks, we need to be active.
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

I don't know what to think of Tyler Wilson anymore, he has a solid WR in Kobi Hamilton to throw to but that is it, He has been hurt and he has never been all that accurate. Many scouting reports say he was a product of having 3 NFL caliber WR's at Arkansas.

I don't want to reach but is it a reach at any point of the draft if you think there is a franchise QB out there? If we are sitting there at pick 6 or 8 and the Bills took in Tyler Wilson, EJ Manuel, Glennon, Klein, Boyd etc and they think they found a guy who will be the face of the franchise at QB then I want them to take that guy and I will not have a problem with whoever it happens to be because they obviously did all the research on him and try outs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1989 View Post
    As for whether or not I'd want Tyler Wilson, well, he could be a good pick. But there really aren't really any stand out QBs in this years draft class in the ability region of Luck, RGIII, Newton or Stafford. There are talented QBs, but as to which one will ultimately prove to be the right selection is almost like picking a nail out of a haystack.
    I guess that's a little easier than finding a needle in the haystack.

Who I wanted with our pick versus who we picked:
    1) Sammy Watkins/ Sammy Watkins
    2) Morgan Moses/ Cyrus Kouandjio
    3) Gabe Jackson/ Preston Brown
    4) Keith McGill/ Ross Cockrell
    5) Shane Skov/ Cyril Richardson
    7) Colt Lyerla/ Randell Johnson
    7) JC Copeland/ Seantrel Henderson