Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To bad theres no franchise qb's in this draft.

Default To bad theres no franchise qb's in this draft.

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I think we can all predict the Bills luck here if we decide to make any drastic moves to get a first rounder (QB) this April................

geno smith, matt barkley,logan thomas,landry jones,tyler wilson just too name a few that are already better than fitzpatrick hence good enough to be a franchise kinda guy.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2012:Zebrie Sanders Adopt-A-Bill 2013:Garrison Sanborn

I love when folks that have never watched college football talk about the players....

Logan Thomas really isn't that good. He's a duel threat guy but really doesn't play that well and is inaccurate at times.

***TOO*** Two O's... Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by dogg View Post
    To bad theres no franchise qb's in this draft.

It's a very rare year when there's no franchise QB. You just have to correctly identify the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioBilliams View Post
    geno smith, matt barkley,logan thomas,landry jones,tyler wilson just too name a few that are already better than fitzpatrick hence good enough to be a franchise kinda guy.

Not one of them is better than Fitz, but with time and experience, one or more may likely reach that level, and hopefully even go quite a bit higher.

Says a message board poster. I will never claim to know what these nfl guys know but I'd bet a lot of money that at least one these Guys in the draft will be a franchise qb

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    Not one of them is better than Fitz, but with time and experience, one or more may likely reach that level, and hopefully even go quite a bit higher.
    fitz is 7 years in the nfl all those players by there 7th year if given the chance will probably be better than fitzpatrick...

Currently in prison awaiting my blue fairy Godmother.

It's impossible to say right now who's gonna go where and who's gonna bust and who's gonna prosper. There's gonna be some shifting and some guys will come out of nowhere to be first rounders. JMO
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/this...fted-ej-manuel

#Bills @EJManuel3 is 1st @NFL QB since 1960 to post rating of 89+ (min. 20 att.) in each of 1st 2 gms of rookie season (105.5, 89.3)
    6:24 PM - 15 Sep 2013

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!

Quote Originally Posted by Howard W. Campbell Jr. View Post
    It's impossible to say right now who's gonna go where and who's gonna bust and who's gonna prosper. There's gonna be some shifting and some guys will come out of nowhere to be first rounders. JMO

agreed on that big time

Anyone who can throw the deep ball.

Fail thread......lol no franchise QBs? I am glad you are Mrs Cleo and can see the future....too bad you was not around when Tom Brady went in the last rounds of the draft. Truth is there could be 3 or 4 Franchise QBs in the draft....you do not know until you take one, and hopefully the best prospect you can get to assure a better chance of getting the franchise QB. Good thing Miami, Seattle, Indianapolis, and Washington have a different approach than you, at least for them, not so much for us, maybe you suggest we stick with Fitzpatrick another year?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    J.P. Losman could throw the deep ball. I want more than just a deep ball passer.

#Bills @EJManuel3 is 1st @NFL QB since 1960 to post rating of 89+ (min. 20 att.) in each of 1st 2 gms of rookie season (105.5, 89.3)

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!

Uhhh....I watch a lot of college football, and believe that there are 6 potential franchise QBs. No one is obviously a guarantee, but I could realistically seeing 6 of them being worthy of a pick and could lead an NFL team in the near future.

It's not a terrible year for QB's, it's just not like last year with Luck, and RGIII. People thought 2011 was a bad year for QB's, and it turned out decent. This year reminds me a lot of 2011. Let's just hope we land this years Andy Dalton, and not Blaine Gabbert.
    Adopt a Bill 2013
    Robert Woods

This site is listing first rounders, regardless of position, as of right now; http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings

They list these QB's as current first rounders, the last number is the expected round;

Geno Smith QB 1 West Virginia Sr 6-3 220 1
    Matt Barkley QB 2 Southern California Sr 6-2 230 1
    Tyler Wilson QB 3 Arkansas rSr 6-2 218 1

These are second rounders, the last number is the expected round;

*Tyler Bray QB 4 Tennessee Jr 6-5 215 2
    EJ Manuel QB 5 Florida State rSr 6-4 240 2
    *Logan Thomas QB 6 Virginia Tech rJr 6-6 260 2
    *Aaron Murray QB 7 Georgia rJr 6-1 212 2
    Landry Jones QB 8 Oklahoma rSr 6-4 220 2-3

I'm hesitant about Barkley for the sole reason that he's come from USC. Leinart and Sanchez have made me wary of those guys. JMO

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...2013-nfl-draft

Its never too early to start identifying the top prospects for the upcoming NFL Draft.

College prospects are consistently changing. Its good to keep up with them, so when your favorite NFL team has a specific need, you can have a good idea of who theyre targeting.

So well say its time to start ranking prospects. Well start by ranking the best quarterback prospects in a very intriguing draft class.

Here we go....

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogg View Post
    I think we can all predict the Bills luck here if we decide to make any drastic moves to get a first rounder (QB) this April................
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    This thread is a treasure trove.
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

Quote Originally Posted by 54 spielman View Post
    This thread is a treasure trove.

Like I said, A fail to begin with.....if we assume this judgement we should never draft a QB, so good going OP, FITZ for the future!!!!! ***