Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How about Mike Singletary as the new defensive coordinator?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Hiring Singletary would be applauded here.

Oh wait... will he be allowed to coach the players and maybe raise his voice when the princesses don't care out there?

Singletary commands the respect of his players when he pulls his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo86 View Post
    Singletary commands the respect of his players when he pulls his pants down.
    "Do as I say and yours can be as big as mine."
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    "Do as I say and yours can be as big as mine."
    Now there's an incentive!

ya, ya, YAAAA!!!!! Great topic brah! Lets get Dan Shula too, after we fire Chan Gailey. Ya!!!!! (first pump)
    "I hate every Buffalo fan alive". "When we play in Buffalo, our fans come to support us, and they get beat up". "When we play them in Miami, the Buffalo fans come down here and beat up our fans in our own stadium - Brian Cox

There is a fine line between being a hard *** on your players and being hated by your players. Mike S was absolutely hated by that team and all that yelling, screaming and ridiculing the players cost him his job. Don't forget that for all intents and purposes, Jim Harbaugh was handed the exact same team as Mike S and turned them around instantly.

Just say no to to Mike S.....

Anything is better than what we have now...

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer View Post
    There is a fine line between being a hard *** on your players and being hated by your players. Mike S was absolutely hated by that team and all that yelling, screaming and ridiculing the players cost him his job. Don't forget that for all intents and purposes, Jim Harbaugh was handed the exact same team as Mike S and turned them around instantly.

Just say no to to Mike S.....
    Yeah, the reason he turned them around was because he had a simplified offense that took advantage of the strengths. The 49ers D has always been good.

Hilarious. Everyone loves this guy right now. Do it Nix!! Please do it so that a week after he is hired the first "Official Fire Singletary Thread" can pop up..

how about him as head coach.

Three short months ago, most people were convinced Wanny was the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastOfTheEast View Post
    Three short months ago, most people were convinced Wanny was the answer.
    With the very best of intentions. Sucking like we have will make a fanbase turn.

How big is yours?

definatley wouldn't be opposed to it....
    New Era Begins- 9/8/13
    RIP Ralph
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill-Ron Brooks
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill- Aaron Williams

We are loud and proud.
    We are loyal and compassionate.
    We fight each other in good times and hug each other when times are tough.
    We donít care what the rest of the world thinks of us.
    We will never shut up, give up, or let up.
    We will persevere.
    We ARE True Grit.
    #BillsMafia

Anybody who wants Singletary is either an idiot or unfamiliar with him.

Look, this isn't Friday Night Lights... Shakespearian speeches in the locker room don't make a coach. Sure the guy has passion but Im not sure that he doesn't have down syndrome (my wifes a specail ed teacher... shed be so disapointed in me).

Look, the guys an idiot... He had a talented defense in San Fran and he was to them as Wanny is to us. Sure he's got fire and heart. But he's also without a brain. He's a HoF for what he did on the field and he'll never get there for being a coach. The guy is not even worth consideration. Maybe (and Im not joking) I'd be cool with him as the assistant LB coach.

Well, I think when he was playing linebacker, Buddy Ryan was the head coach in Chicago, wasn't he. That would mean the defense he's most familiar with is Buddy Ryan's. The closest thing to that in recent years has been what Gregg Williams ran before he was tossed out of the league in the bountygate scandal. It's a very different scheme from Dave Wannstedt's and would probably require yet another transition in terms of getting the personnel to make it work. I'm not so sure I'm crazy about that notion.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Cordy Glenn.

How many times do I have to keep telling you all: Chan Gailey does NOT see a problem with Dave Wannstedt. Dave Wannstedt is here for however long Gailey is here for. THAT WILL NOT CHANGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Nateball View Post
    How many times do I have to keep telling you all: Chan Gailey does NOT see a problem with Dave Wannstedt. Dave Wannstedt is here for however long Gailey is here for. THAT WILL NOT CHANGE.
    Care to make a bet?

How big is yours?

You do realize that Singletary is one of the worst coaches in recent memory?

The 49ers went from a top 10 draft pick to a Superbowl contender after they fired his ***.

the guy is a really,really,really,really BAD coach

Quote Originally Posted by Nateball View Post
    That's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by hulk1914 View Post
    I dint know if we need mike singletary but I do need we need a DC who knows hoe to motivate and is hands on with players in coaching
    well said my man...well said.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/fredsig.jpg/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    everyone has to believe in something.......i believe i'll have another beer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9LNPwZIGA

"He's not going to struggle. He'll get better, and he's not going to turn the ball over. We've got our quarterback, and we're going to get started in the right direction. We've got to do that, and we know it."-Buddy Nix after game 1