Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nix sure is a cocky son of a gun...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    What do you want him to do, hang his head like Fitz does after a game ending int? Say we suck, I dont know what I am doing, please forgive me Bills fans? The day he acts defeated is the day he has to go.

He cant afford to get all over-emotional like BBMB posters and panic over a 3-4 record.

I like his tone and I think alluding to Nix as arrogant is dead wrong. I recall his first press conference, so many people were laughing at him over his comment that he wasn't the smartest guy in the room. He has many times in the past admitted whenhe made mistakes. Arrogant GMs dont talk like that.
    Yep, and he sure has proven that his own comment about himself was correct.

All I can say is talk is cheap. Nix says that Gailey is his man but if this season tanks. Nix will be forced to make changes because fans will not be buying tickets. Nix has proven the same incompetence as all the last front offices since Polian/Butler left. This team just plainly sucks and Nix is a big part of it.

What do you want him to do
    Quit?.. Because obviously he isnt qualified for his position..

Quote Originally Posted by 99problems View Post
    Quit?.. Because obviously he isnt qualified for his position..
    Really, you want him to quit in the middle of the season? You do realize he has day to day functions that have to be performed, you just want him to quit?

Remind me never to go to war with you, or for that matter never hire you for anything. When the going gets tough, apparently "tough" guys like you quit.

Someone using reason and not emotion. If BBMB posters had their way, would have a new GM and coach every year.
    It's going on 13 years of no playoffs with joke hired GM,s who hire joke head coaches who trot out average at best QB's. Reason? Emotion? Please. If they hired the right people they wouldn't be standing and we wouldn't be watching BS.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch#23 View Post
    It's going on 13 years of no playoffs with joke hired GM,s who hire joke head coaches who trot out average at best QB's. Reason? Emotion? Please. If they hired the right people they wouldn't be standing and we wouldn't be watching BS.
    The right people dont want to come here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    The right people dont want to come here.
    Yea but it started 13yrs ago. Shouldve been corrected in at least half that time. Does it really take 13yrs just 2 get in the playoffs? BTW its been even longer than that 4 a playoff victory. Its bad & the fanbase has a right 2 Bitc & moan IMO.
    The changes have to work. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Yea but it started 13yrs ago. Shouldve been corrected in at least half that time. Does it really take 13yrs just 2 get in the playoffs? BTW its been even longer than that 4 a playoff victory. Its bad & the fanbase has a right 2 Bitc & moan IMO.
    Im aware of that and yes fans have a right to *****. No, it shouldnt take that long. Im simply saying that if people dont want to come here then those people are not going to come here. People want Gruden who was a 1 time wonder boy and is happy in his high paid cushy job. They want Chin who will not come here, he is also in a cushy job and waiting for a team he wants. They wanted Shanahan, who IMO is doing a worse job then Chan and also did not want to come here. I personally think Shanahan is a nut job and got lucky with the team he had.

We should have kept Wade IMO, but of course he was run out of town because being in the running every season wasnt good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    Im aware of that and yes fans have a right to *****. No, it shouldnt take that long. Im simply saying that if people dont want to come here then those people are not going to come here. People want Gruden who was a 1 time wonder boy and is happy in his high paid cushy job. They want Chin who will not come here, he is also in a cushy job and waiting for a team he wants. They wanted Shanahan, who IMO is doing a worse job then Chan and also did not want to come here. I personally think Shanahan is a nut job and got lucky with the team he had.

We should have kept Wade IMO, but of course he was run out of town because being in the running every season wasnt good enough.
    I also wish Wade should've stayed & kept developing here. I also believe it started with Wade. I believe Ralph insisted he play RJ. Wade won't admit it probably until a tell-all. Word got around in NFL circles & was laughed at. That is when I believe we became a joke. I wouldn't work here if I could find better employment either.
    The changes have to work. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    I also wish Wade should've stayed & kept developing here. I also believe it started with Wade. I believe Ralph insisted he play RJ. Wade won't admit it probably until a tell-all. Word got around in NFL circles & was laughed at. That is when I believe we became a joke. I wouldn't work here if I could find better employment either.
    I believe Ralph forced Wade to play RJ too.

Nix is not a good GM. More poor decisions from poor old men. Its a young man's game and the Bills are stuck in the prohibition era with Foghorn Leghorn and Yosemite Sam running the organization.
    Trade down...

1. Cordarelle Patterson (WR)
    2.(a) Ryan Nassib (QB)
    2.(b) Keenan Allen (WR)
    3.(a) Tyrann Matthieu (CB)
    3.(b) Jon Bostic (ILB)
    4. Jelani Jenkins (OLB)
    5. Gavin Escobar (TE)
    6. Garrett Chilkey(OG)

Quote Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch#23 View Post
    We are all well aware it has been 13 years, I guess Buddy Nix, the topic of this thread, deserves the blame for the past 13 years, do I have that right?

We are all well aware it has been 13 years, I guess Buddy Nix, the topic of this thread, deserves the blame for the past 13 years, do I have that right?
    Absolutely not....but who do he thinks he's fooling with that BS line that it'll be another 13 year drought if we moved on from Gailey?

Have you seen positive signs that this team can be a consistent winner during Gailey's tenure? Are you satisfied with the results?
    ↱7↯

RD 1: WR Sammy Watkins
    RD 2: OT Cyrus Kouandjio
    RD 3: LB Preston Brown
    Rd 4: DB Ross Cockrell
    Rd 5: OG Cyril Richardson
    Rd 6: WR Mike Williams via Buccaneers trade
    Rd 7: LB Randall Johnson
    Rd 7: OT Seantrell Henderson
    Rd 7 swap: RB Bryce Brown via Eagles trade 2015 3rd or 4th

Oline = The Buffalo Bullies #OperationBulldozer is now in effect!

#IMDB: http://www.imdb.me/aqen-aten
    #Facebook: Alphonso A'Qen-Aten Jackson
    #Instagram: AQenAten
    #Twitter: @AQenAten

↟☯7♠↲