78. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4-4

26 33.33%
  • 3-5

51 65.38%
  • 3-4-1

1 1.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 hours from now the Buffalo Bills will be...

Question 24 hours from now the Buffalo Bills will be...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I think we could be in for a record percentage this week and a one sided prediction. Two weeks ago, the greatest percentage so far predicted a win, this week I'm sure it will be the polar opposite. We must win one of the next two to stay alive, but I doubt we will as much as I want to believe.

Last week 84% predicted a win, 10% a loss and 6% a tie.

Board majority has picked 6 wins, 1 losses
    Board's majority record: 4 correct, 3 wrong (NYJ, NE, TEN)

I really wanted to be a blue pants homer and say we can't lose with them, but I'll decide to be rational instead.

Texans 41
    Bills 17

Best Fans in the NFL

2013 Adopt-A-Bill: Mario Williams

Sadly, HOU 31 BUF 14
    For those about to rock...We salute you.

3-5 sadly. id love to say we will win but i just dont see it. a close game though!
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

we have a chance.... any given sunday and i like them odds
    Adopt-A-Bill 2012:Zebrie Sanders Adopt-A-Bill 2013:Garrison Sanborn

throwback

3-5

41-10 texans

160 yds rushing from foster, schaub throws for over 300 yds. watt will have 2 sacks on fitz and he'll throw for under 150 yds, 2 ints and the texans D will hold both spiller and fred to a combined 100 yds rushing.

basically another humiliating job by gailey and co.

New England is still beatable, but our team has to show up for all 4 quarters to do so. Sadly, though, it would take a string of miracles for the Bills to beat Houston, as they are pretty loaded this year.
    Goonies Never Say Die
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Cordy "The Tank" Glenn

2013 BBMB NFL Season Pickem

We play lights out on defense. 21-17 bills. Just please god let Gailey run as much as he throws and throw as much as he runs.

Anything can happen, I see the Bills putting up a big fight tomorrow. Let's hope to 4-4!

48-13 Houston
    "Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make." ~~~Lord Farquaad
    Sdigity2 = JETS FAN

Chan Gailey is a Saboteur.

30,000 feet in the air 3-5

27-24 Bills.

McKelvin with a punt return for a TD.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry View Post
    With the first overall pick...in the 2014 NFL Draft....the Buffalo Bills select....Taylor Lejuan.

<Lejuan walks on stage, puts a football helmet on Goodell's head and promptly yanks the facemask>

34-31 Bills. 4-4.

The defense will make a few big plays and Fitz will play like his career depends on it, which it does.

Trent Dilfer says Tebow is a completely different QB. And he has a ring.

First time I am predicting a loss this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka_GoBills View Post
    34-31 Bills. 4-4.

The defense will make a few big plays and Fitz will play like his career depends on it, which it does.
    If you seriously think they can score 34 points on Houston's defense you have issues..

They will be on the wrong side of NFL history. Foster runs for 307 and 5 TDs.

Saying 'I dont know, I dont have the answers. Im gonna talk to Dave later this week, but he knows more defense then i'll ever know so i'll trust him'..

45-3 Texans............and were gonna get a lucky break to even get that FG.
    Can you dig it?

24 hours from now, the Bills will be on a flight back to Buffalo with their tails tucked between their legs, still searching for "mental toughness." Ryan Fitzpatrick will be sitting in first class in the front of the plane slapping high fives with his road wife Chan Gailey, while the rest of the offense behind him flies coach, staring daggers at the back of his head. The only Bill absent from the flight will be Mario Williams, who stuck around Houston to hang out with friends, enjoy the night life, and promises to return to Western NY for practice in a "reasonable" amount of time to practice for next week.

I'm making all this **** up, but why do I feel like it's so accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Nateball View Post
    24 hours from now, the Bills will be on a flight back to Buffalo with their tails tucked between their legs, still searching for "mental toughness." Ryan Fitzpatrick will be sitting in first class in the front of the plane slapping high fives with his road wife Chan Gailey, while the rest of the offense behind him flies coach, staring daggers at the back of his head. The only Bill absent from the flight will be Mario Williams, who stuck around Houston to hang out with friends, enjoy the night life, and promises to return to Western NY for practice in a "reasonable" amount of time to practice for next week.

Delusions of grandeur?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry View Post
    With the first overall pick...in the 2014 NFL Draft....the Buffalo Bills select....Taylor Lejuan.

<Lejuan walks on stage, puts a football helmet on Goodell's head and promptly yanks the facemask>

Quote Originally Posted by Nateball View Post

Sadly, I can see the Mario thing happening.

Best Fans in the NFL

2013 Adopt-A-Bill: Mario Williams