Thread: Buffalo is a great bet tomorrow

Default Buffalo is a great bet tomorrow

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Getting 10 points and 4-1 odds to win outright are both ridiculously good bets. We are not as bad as its being made out to be, and they are not as good as they are being made out to be. We have a great d line, they certainly haven't played like it, but would it be 4-1 odds type shocking if they showed up? Before the season we thought the defense would carry the team and the offense would be good enough to not lose games. Smart money is on underrated buffalo to keep pace with overrated Houston. Put your normal bet on the moneyline, double it with the points. You won't be sorry.

I'll take Seattle at home, thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo-japan View Post
    I am 41 years old.

My life is along with Bills.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

Throw your money away.. bet with your head not your homer heart.

Lay the points and collect

^^^^ This..

10 points is not enough. I wouldn't take the Bills this week unless I got 21-24 points.

I bet we either win or someone loses their job.

Bills wont cover if they got 20 points
    Adopt A Bill 2014: Cyrus Kouandjio ....... "Roll Tide"

"Season Ticket Holder - The Rockpile"

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brad2992

Quote Originally Posted by IKLT View Post
    LarryDavid is a fun guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Getting 10 points and 4-1 odds to win outright are both ridiculously good bets. We are not as bad as its being made out to be, and they are not as good as they are being made out to be. We have a great d line, they certainly haven't played like it, but would it be 4-1 odds type shocking if they showed up? Before the season we thought the defense would carry the team and the offense would be good enough to not lose games. Smart money is on underrated buffalo to keep pace with overrated Houston. Put your normal bet on the moneyline, double it with the points. You won't be sorry.
    It's a sucker's bet as when we've played good teams we're been blown out.
    How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
    1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
    2. He's a Jets fan.
    3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.

Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.

In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.

I'll go with Bill Simmons. We'll either squeek out some miracle win or get blown out by 30+.

Quote Originally Posted by illBills81 View Post
    I bet we either win or someone loses their job.
    they have virtually ZERO chance of winning, the disparity of talent between these two teams
    is ridiculous. the bills are going to get physically punked on both sides of the ball.
    Also there is ZERO chance of anyone in this organization getting fired.

It's quite apparent the whole organization is ok with losing ugly all the time.

I bet its 14-0 in the first 3 mins of regulation, texans will score with a 7 play unobstructed td, fitz will throw an int
    on the next play, the texans will score on 2 plays, and quickly it's game over.
    Last edited by albwan; 11-04-2012 at 11:36 AM.