Thread: Why did you have to go say that Nix!?

Angry Why did you have to go say that Nix!?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

While reading articles on the nfl website I viewed where Buddy Nix stated that Chan's job was safe, and Fitz still has his backing. That kinda got under my skin so I wanted to write this and put it out there. Hopefully it doesn't get deleted. So here it goes.
    Well since we are facing the Texans I wanted to say a couple of things and ask a question. The Question: As a GM how does it feel to know that your fans hope you win but EXPECT you to lose? I mean not very many people at all think the Bills will beat the Texans. Not at the home this year, and not with the way our team is playing. There's only 1 other team I can think of that really knows how it feels to be EXPECTING to lose. And that was the Lions. When they went a whole season without winning one game! Imagine how that last game felt. EVEN THERE FANS WANTED THEM TO LOSE! And now your a GM on a team that is not producing anymore wins than when you started. So you go and try to do some damage control.
    Your owner tells your fans to wait 3 years and you will have a winning team. That hasn't happened. You spend HUGE money on a QB that since signing his contract has not stayed consistent so you say you wont leave till you have a franchise QB. Did you see that bus Buddy just threw Fitz under? Ouch! Then Buddy for some reason has the nerve to blame the fans?!! He said in his interview that they changed coaches every 3 years to appease the fans. So with that said it seems that we shall keep our HC. Our QB will stay and all we need to do is get our D up to speed and the fans can shove it.
    Well I say this.
    You don't want to appease your fans? The one's that pay your salary, the ones that fill the stadium on game day, the one's you ask to "Lead the Charge!" That's a big target you put on yourself the Buddy.
    But since you are a straight shooter Buddy, I'll straight shoot as well.
    The only thing the Bills fans have wanted is a team that wins and is considered a contender! That make the playoffs year after year. That are not looked at as the underdogs all the time! A team that when they are looked at on a schedule are not looked at as a easy win. A team they can REALLY be proud of! Don't ask your fans to sacrifice everything for you and give nothing back! That goes for the owner too! Ralph had the idea to make the Buffalo Bills. Its the fans that have kept it going! Yea we fans would love to grab all manners of players and throw caution to the wind to get our team to the super bowl. But if you do not appease your fans at some level they will go elsewhere and you will be out of a job and there will not be a team!
    If you like Chan so much get a different head coach and put Chan as the OC, You back Fitz so much but want to draft a QB, The get rid of Thigpen! and have that spot open for him to come in and learn. You want the defense to get up to par, Don't go and resign a player you didn't want in the first place! (Merriman) If the fans were allowed by the NFL to own a piece of the team like in green bay you bet the fans would buy in! The fans have made the Bills what they are! We spend our hard earned money to help fund the dream of having a championship team! Our voice better matter!
    Last edited by majinmaddog; 11-04-2012 at 02:50 AM. Reason: make it easier to read

Please learn to use paragraphs. I cant even read this.

Ill use it on the next one, it was a " in the moment" thing. The point is still the same. Dont bash it just because you may have a different writing pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by majinmaddog View Post
    Ill use it on the next one, it was a " in the moment" thing. The point is still the same. Dont bash it just because you may have a different writing pattern.
    Im not bashing it. Im asking you to edit it. I cannot read it like this

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    Then dont read it.. quite simple

nice post, a lot of us feel the same way. For me if they didn't do the same things year after year and expect different results but actually tried new things instead of appeasing the fans and the talking heads(i think the mario signing is much like the to signing symbolically) and focused on developing a cohesive team and plan to win and be competitive with the best teams in the league everything would fix itself.

Well i did read it. (wasnt easy)

Trust me. You arent missing much...

Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    You trollin bro? Whats a matter did Nix piss in your cheerios? Oh thats right he did.

Well the Bills have been listening to the fans since 1999 and whenever we clamor for a new head coach we get one.

Continuity is important.

While reading articles on the nfl website I viewed where Buddy Nix stated that Chan's job was safe, and Fitz still has his backing. That kinda got under my skin so I wanted to write this and put it out there. Hopefully it doesn't get deleted. So here it goes.
    Well since we are facing the Texans I wanted to say a couple of things and ask a question. The Question: As a GM how does it feel to know that your fans hope you win but EXPECT you to lose? I mean not very many people at all think the Bills will beat the Texans. Not at the home this year, and not with the way our team is playing. There's only 1 other team I can think of that really knows how it feels to be EXPECTING to lose. And that was the Lions. When they went a whole season without winning one game! Imagine how that last game felt. EVEN THERE FANS WANTED THEM TO LOSE! And now your a GM on a team that is not producing anymore wins than when you started. So you go and try to do some damage control.
    Your owner tells your fans to wait 3 years and you will have a winning team. That hasn't happened. You spend HUGE money on a QB that since signing his contract has not stayed consistent so you say you wont leave till you have a franchise QB. Did you see that bus Buddy just threw Fitz under? Ouch! Then Buddy for some reason has the nerve to blame the fans?!! He said in his interview that they changed coaches every 3 years to appease the fans. So with that said it seems that we shall keep our HC. Our QB will stay and all we need to do is get our D up to speed and the fans can shove it.
    Well I say this.
    You don't want to appease your fans? The one's that pay your salary, the ones that fill the stadium on game day, the one's you ask to "Lead the Charge!" That's a big target you put on yourself the Buddy.
    But since you are a straight shooter Buddy, I'll straight shoot as well.
    The only thing the Bills fans have wanted is a team that wins and is considered a contender! That make the playoffs year after year. That are not looked at as the underdogs all the time! A team that when they are looked at on a schedule are not looked at as a easy win. A team they can REALLY be proud of! Don't ask your fans to sacrifice everything for you and give nothing back! That goes for the owner too! Ralph had the idea to make the Buffalo Bills. Its the fans that have kept it going! Yea we fans would love to grab all manners of players and throw caution to the wind to get our team to the super bowl. But if you do not appease your fans at some level they will go elsewhere and you will be out of a job and there will not be a team!
    If you like Chan so much get a different head coach and put Chan as the OC, You back Fitz so much but want to draft a QB, The get rid of Thigpen! and have that spot open for him to come in and learn. You want the defense to get up to par, Don't go and resign a player you didn't want in the first place! (Merriman) If the fans were allowed by the NFL to own a piece of the team like in green bay you bet the fans would buy in! The fans have made the Bills what they are! We spend our hard earned money to help fund the dream of having a championship team! Our voice better matter!
    You nor I will probably ever be in position to run a Sports franchise but I must say if you try to appease every fans need I doubt you will be in this business long. Nix has been a straight shooter since he got here, he had a plan in place which he told us about, we had holes all over the defense that he took care of, our OL has been a train wreck for as many years as I can remember and now it looks like a real strength of ours.

If you are complaining because Nix has not landed a QB would you have traded the next 3 years worth of 1st round picks for Sam Bradford? Cam Newton? Maybe RG3 but we still have plenty of holes to fill in my eyes before we go giving up the mother load for a guy and what if we miss on him? Then we are set back even further.
    Last edited by Billsnation2010; 11-04-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Nix said he was getting a QB next season so you can't do anything but wait out this season.

Please learn to use paragraphs. I cant even read this.

This. Hurt my eyes, I didn't read a word.

Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post

He didn't.

Apparently it wasn't simple enough for you.

I look forward to reading your next one. Till then, good luck and good hunting.