Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys, its not hard to see todays outcome.... Nothings changed cuz nothing changed!

Default Guys, its not hard to see todays outcome.... Nothings changed cuz nothing changed!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

What did we do during the bye week guys? You're insane to think it magically fixed. A couple of good articles? Nix talking? Extra studying? I really want to be optimistic, but its going to be another game where we miss our assignments on both sides of the ball, we will let those big plays up at the wrong time and our offense will stumble against that Defense of Houston. I'm going to go with 3 picks (1 ryans fault, 1 tipped, 1 reciver messed up), and I'll go with 4 total turn overs and a bad day for our offense. Our defense will play okay, but we will let at least 3 big plays up for the Houston Offense..... Your score....I think we make it look good in the end in garbage time......... Houston 34 Buffalo 24 We will put up 10-17 points in the remaining half of the third quarter and remainder of the 4th quarter. I'd like to see your thoughts....
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    What did we do during the bye week guys? You're insane to think it magically fixed. A couple of good articles? Nix talking? Extra studying? I really want to be optimistic, but its going to be another game where we miss our assignments on both sides of the ball, we will let those big plays up at the wrong time and our offense will stumble against that Defense of Houston. I'm going to go with 3 picks (1 ryans fault, 1 tipped, 1 reciver messed up), and I'll go with 4 total turn overs and a bad day for our offense. Our defense will play okay, but we will let at least 3 big plays up for the Houston Offense..... Your score....I think we make it look good in the end in garbage time......... Houston 34 Buffalo 24 We will put up 10-17 points in the remaining half of the third quarter and remainder of the 4th quarter. I'd like to see your thoughts....
    Hoping we got refreshed. We could win tho
    The changes have to work. Right?

I dont think many people actually think we are going to win. Most dont even think we will put up a competitive performance.

I think they will play better. Its hard not to play better after a bye week. If there is somehow a way to play worse, I'm sure Buddy Nix's Bills will find a way.
    Trade down...

1. Cordarelle Patterson (WR)
    2.(a) Ryan Nassib (QB)
    2.(b) Keenan Allen (WR)
    3.(a) Tyrann Matthieu (CB)
    3.(b) Jon Bostic (ILB)
    4. Jelani Jenkins (OLB)
    5. Gavin Escobar (TE)
    6. Garrett Chilkey(OG)

Basically hit the nail right on the head

I think the defense will actually play decent & our running game will be effective (when used).....but Fitz will have one of his worse outings of the season due to JJ Watt (tipped pass for an int) & the recovery speed of that Texans D.
    ↱7↯

RD 1: WR Sammy Watkins
    RD 2: OT Cyrus Kouandjio
    RD 3: LB Preston Brown
    Rd 4: DB Ross Cockrell
    Rd 5: OG Cyril Richardson
    Rd 6: WR Mike Williams via Buccaneers trade
    Rd 7: LB Randall Johnson
    Rd 7: OT Seantrell Henderson
    Rd 7 swap: RB Bryce Brown via Eagles trade 2015 3rd or 4th

Oline = The Buffalo Bullies #OperationBulldozer is now in effect!

#IMDB: http://www.imdb.me/aqen-aten
    #Facebook: Alphonso A'Qen-Aten Jackson
    #Instagram: AQenAten
    #Twitter: @AQenAten

↟☯7♠↲

then why bother watching, go find something else to do

​A True American Hero

"If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"

"living is easy with eyes closed"

​"believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"

Quote Originally Posted by bilzfancy View Post
    Quite personally for me....

#1 I have Freddy in my Fanstasy league
    #2 I NEVER miss a Bills game....no matter how much I disagree with the direction the product is headed.

I can't speak for anybody else.
    Last edited by GodZnKingZ; 11-04-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    ↱7↯

RD 1: WR Sammy Watkins
    RD 2: OT Cyrus Kouandjio
    RD 3: LB Preston Brown
    Rd 4: DB Ross Cockrell
    Rd 5: OG Cyril Richardson
    Rd 6: WR Mike Williams via Buccaneers trade
    Rd 7: LB Randall Johnson
    Rd 7: OT Seantrell Henderson
    Rd 7 swap: RB Bryce Brown via Eagles trade 2015 3rd or 4th

Oline = The Buffalo Bullies #OperationBulldozer is now in effect!

#IMDB: http://www.imdb.me/aqen-aten
    #Facebook: Alphonso A'Qen-Aten Jackson
    #Instagram: AQenAten
    #Twitter: @AQenAten

↟☯7♠↲

Quote Originally Posted by bilzfancy View Post
    Exactly Fancy, the bye week came at a good time for the Bills.

Bills have a 5% chance to win.

I think the Bills match up better than they do against the 49ers. But it's a long shot. Mario has to play well along with the rest of the defense

You don't say!!??!? Hmmmm.... Well, sounds like a Bed Bath and Beyond. Home Depot, you know, if I have time, type of day for me then, whats the sense in watching?

Go Bills!!!
    Marcel, Kyle Williams, and Mario Williams in for the sack. Its a ham sandwich!!!!

"The only things you will regret in life are the risks not taken"

Well, this game has all the making of the Texans marching the opening drive down the for 7. Bills going 3 and out on their first possession, and before you know it, it's a Texans blow out. Or the Bills might show up, only to choke it all away. Don't think the Bills win today. I have no faith in these coaches or the QB to beat a good solid football team for 60 minutes.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

I looked at the Texans schedule and got to thinking how weak the AFC is this year. The Texans have two impressive wins.

1) Beat Broncos in Mile High barely
    2) Destroyed an aging and beat up (especially their D) Ravens team

They got smoked by the Packers, similar beat down to how the Patriots seem to give to us at least once a year.

I think they have a better chance of beating the Texans than the Patriots coming up.

"Any Given Sunday" ....NE got beat by Ariz, did anyone including you see that happening? Maybe start thinking positive and positive things will start happening.

Quote Originally Posted by nwalt36 View Post
    I looked at the Texans schedule and got to thinking how weak the AFC is this year. The Texans have two impressive wins.

They got smoked by the Packers, similar beat down to how the Patriots seem to give to us at least once a year.

I think they have a better chance of beating the Texans than the Patriots coming up.
    If the Bills defense can stop the run. Put all the pressure on the Texans QB, they'll have a legit chance of beating the Texans today. I feel the Bills offense will move the football at times today, however, what type of points production they get is a different story. Bills got to play smart. No turnovers and no costly, lousy mistakes.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Quote Originally Posted by nwalt36 View Post

I actually think we have a better chance at beating the Pats then the Texans.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

Guys, its not hard to see todays outcome.... Nothings changed cuz nothing changed!

It's not hard to guess the outcome? Sure, but you'd be guessing.

Nothing's changed? Have you been at the practices? Then you're guessing again.

34 - 24 sounds like a reasonable guess to me, though.

52-17 Houston....were going to get merked

ישוע המשיח הוא אלוהים
    Sebastian River Sharks Football 2014. Go Sharks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboismyman View Post
    I actually think we have a better chance at beating the Pats then the Texans.
    I disagree.Beating NE in Foxboro after their bye week is practically unheard of....for any team. I like our chances today much more than next week.
    For those about to rock...We salute you.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I disagree.Beating NE in Foxboro after their bye week is practically unheard of....for any team. I like our chances today much more than next week.
    You do have a point about playing them after their BYE, but generally Buffalo plays them really tough, and hangs in there when they play in Foxboro.

That being said, I don't see us winning today or next week. The next win in my eyes is at home against Miami.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.