Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EJ Manuel Florida Seminoles = Roethlisberger with Better Wheels = Lets get him !!!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by SWLYUOT View Post
    I really like Tannehill, but tell me he may have not been better off learning the system for a year.
    Well when you consider the fact he is playing for the same coach and same system he played in at A&M I don't think sitting would have done much for him. He knew the system more than any of the other veteran QBs on the roster

I haven't fallen in love with any QB prospect yet, but my favorite at this point would be Tyler Wilson (not sure what I think about Geno Smith but I don't think we will be in position to draft him anyways). I am also intrigued by Mike Glennon. I need to watch a few more games of them and see their bowl performances before stamping my favorite, but right now Wilson is the one I have my eye on
    2014-15 Bills Pre-Season Predicted Record: 8-8
    @CHI-L MIA-W SD-W @HOU-L
    @DET-W NE-L MIN-W @NYJ-L
    KC-W @MIA-W NYJ-W CLE-L
    @DEN-L GB-L @OAK-W @NE-L

Kind of surprised, I thought Manuel would get more love!

I love Manuel, I think he will be the target when it's said and done. Right now Wilson is probably my favorite prospect but Manuel isn't far behind.
    Sammy Freakin Watkins

Manuel plays for a good team. THat's like saying Trent DIlfer was a good qb. No, he just played for a good team. Manuel is no good. I want a good QB. Give me someone with a strong arm and accuracy

Im watching EJ Manuel against Virgina Tech right now. I wouldn't mind taking him in the middle of the 2nd round. He has the size 6'5'' 240LBS, he has the arm to throw the ball anywhere, he has the mobility to take off and run when in trouble. But right now he doesn't have the "IT" factor that he could start week one of the season. He'll have to sit a year or a half before getting a chance. If Nix and Gailey are here next season, so will Fitz be. so maybe Manuel can sit behind Fitz and learn untill his chance comes.