Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FITZ Will be around a few more years....THANK GOD

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Comparing Brees to Fitz? dont insult Brees like that. Brees went to a crap team and turned them around. Fitz? Well he is just another crappy part of a crappy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuboirs View Post
    BUDDY NIX,

“Drafting one wherever you draft, we’re not going to put a guy in there that’s not ready,” said Nix. “We think we’ve got a quarterback, someone that we can develop a young quarterback behind. Fitz put 34 points on the board the last time out and completed over 77 percent of his passes, and he’s sixth in the league in touchdown passes. There’s something to be said about a veteran that’s been through it and there’s something to developing a quarterback. Is it better to let him sit behind one a little bit? To me you let him compete and then play him when he’s ready. It’s not like we’re trying to replace somebody. It is strictly to make our team better.”

I guess he sees it too
    Aww you listened to the NFL PR buddy Nix not the truth slip earlier in the day buddy nix.
    PR doing its job for the unknowing masses.

Hahaha didn't even realize it was cubiors that said it. This thread is just funny now.

FITZ Will be around a few more years....THANK GOD

Cube, you obviously need to listen again. He made no such promises. I hate to see you deceive yourself.

show me a stat that says it!!!!! 40+yard plays fitz ranked 14th/avg yard per pass fitz ranked 26 w 6.6 BUT THATS only a mere .7yards away from say a drew breez w 7.3/ soooooo?

A "mere" .7 yards. "Mere"? Man, you just don't get it on this issue. .7 yards is HUGE in YPA.

Your own examples put it in perspective, .7 is the difference between Brees, who's 12th in the league, and Fitz, who's 26th, it's huge.

That's like saying the difference between Cabrera's batting average and Encarnacion's is a "mere" 5% more hits, .330 versus .280, the difference between Austin Jackson and Mike Aviles is also a "mere" 5%, the difference between .300 and .250. Practically no difference between them at all.

Get the hint, guys, he's TROLLING! Not serious at all, only posting to rile you up. How it still works, I'll never know.
    THE BLUEPRINT

Ladies and gents, your 2013 Buffalo Bills!*

*Note: Same as your 2001-2012 Buffalo Bills

Quote Originally Posted by DKTurtle View Post
    Lol, whose point are you trying to prove anyway?
    I am not trying to prove any point... I don't love or hate Fitz but most on here are acting like he is the biggest disaster to ever wear a Bills uniform. I don't know how old half of you are but I remember having to endure Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, JP Losman and then Trent Edwards and how coy they were with the media after each and every loss. Fitz to me is a great leader, he takes every loss hard and blames nothing but himself even when we know this isn't true.

Ok we all know he doesn't have a great arm but we are 3-4 and not out of the race, it's not like he isn't putting up the points and if our defense could stop anyone we might have a chance at an upset or 2 that does elevate us to a playoff spot. I would take Fitz over Collins, Johnson, Losman and Edwards in a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot View Post
    Doesnt matter who plays QB if you give up 30+ a game. You could have LeBron Kelly and it still wouldnt work. Tannehill in Miami is getting a free ride because the Miami D is covering up his mistakes and letting them give the ball to reggie bush knowing the D can win the battle of field position. Fitz is a QB who needs the D to win the battle of field position.

Im hoping they go after Geno Smith. Failing that, Id like them to get a top WR in. Im not sold on Jones on anything other than a slot or 4th WR.
    I'd personally would love they go after manti TE'O

stir the pot

I'd personally would love they go after manti TE'O
    He will be gone before Buffalo picks, besides QB is #1 priority in this draft if they expect to sell any tickets next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    This is why we should have drafted Michael Floyd. Fitz lacks WR talent around him.... LMAO, I still like Floyd but the issue here is not the players around Fitz it is Fitx him self.
    Wasn't referring to offensive talent it's defensive play that hurts out team....in wins and loses

Fitz average pass only travels 4.5 yards through the air one of the lowest in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    He will be gone before Buffalo picks, besides QB is #1 priority in this draft if they expect to sell any tickets next season.
    QBS been the priority since the 90s ....fans will still come out trust me ,at least real fans anyways ......I think LB is a higher on the priority list.....followed by safety ,then QB and WR

Quote Originally Posted by GMBNix View Post
    Fitz average pass only travels 4.5 yards through the air one of the lowest in the NFL.
    Who cares about how long it travels ? It's the fact that it gets there ,and btw we're a running team as FITZ only throws 20x a game!....FITZ is also 14th in 40+ yard plays....sooooo? Where are all the big play QBS on vacation?

I have to give Fitz credit. Parts of his game are excellent, but the innacuracy and the picks can undo all the good he does. We can score enough points, but he gives us no chance when he throws multiple picks in a game.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Stephon Gilmore

Who cares about how long it travels ? It's the fact that it gets there ,and btw we're a running team as FITZ only throws 20x a game!....FITZ is also 14th in 40+ yard plays....sooooo? Where are all the big play QBS on vacation?
    You just don't get it, how far it travels is everything that is less yards needed to fight for and much better 3rd down chances. You know everything that matters especially in defenses that are very good at tackling like the ones you face in the playoffs. Running teams well Alex smith averages 7.1 yards in the air and Matt Shaub averages 6.1 yards in the air. That makes them very good managers of the game b.c they can complete 3rd and longs... unlike Fitz. A team that can tackle will not let you get YAC and Fitz doesn't put you in any position to help out with that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wendigo View Post
    Get the hint, guys, he's TROLLING! Not serious at all, only posting to rile you up. How it still works, I'll never know.
    Correct. It's just entertaining to think there might be a person who truly believes the garbage he/she writes, even though there is no way anyone would believe it.

He's without question a TROLL , and he's likely a supporter of another AFC East team, like the Dolphins.
    I can see him sitting on the toilet, playing with himself, thinking up his next topic, while thinking "those Bills fans are so dumb."
    The only thing is, we have figured him out quite some while ago and feed into the *****ic claims, like a pusher selling an addict his next fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Billsnation2010 View Post
    I am not trying to prove any point... I don't love or hate Fitz but most on here are acting like he is the biggest disaster to ever wear a Bills uniform. I don't know how old half of you are but I remember having to endure Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, JP Losman and then Trent Edwards and how coy they were with the media after each and every loss. Fitz to me is a great leader, he takes every loss hard and blames nothing but himself even when we know this isn't true.

Ok we all know he doesn't have a great arm but we are 3-4 and not out of the race, it's not like he isn't putting up the points and if our defense could stop anyone we might have a chance at an upset or 2 that does elevate us to a playoff spot. I would take Fitz over Collins, Johnson, Losman and Edwards in a heart beat.
    Fitz is no better than any of those guys. If you look at the games the Bills have actually won with Fitz, the Bills are better when there is a good running game and most of the wins are like 17-13 or 20-17. I can list them all. Most of those he has Trent Edwards stats. Edwards had more success than Fitz in Buffalo, I measure success by winning.

I have no problem if a rookie sits behind Fitz until he's ready, I just want them to ACTUALLY draft a QB in the first round, no 2nd or 3rd round guys I want a top tier QB.

so after reading this thread and a few others by the OP,.. I have one question. How do you go about blocking people so you don't see their threads anymore?

to bad the fans wont be around next year!!!!