Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FITZ Will be around a few more years....THANK GOD

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by Cuboirs View Post
    BUDDY NIX,

“Drafting one wherever you draft, we’re not going to put a guy in there that’s not ready,” said Nix. “We think we’ve got a quarterback, someone that we can develop a young quarterback behind. Fitz put 34 points on the board the last time out and completed over 77 percent of his passes, and he’s sixth in the league in touchdown passes. There’s something to be said about a veteran that’s been through it and there’s something to developing a quarterback. Is it better to let him sit behind one a little bit? To me you let him compete and then play him when he’s ready. It’s not like we’re trying to replace somebody. It is strictly to make our team better.”

I guess he sees it too
    the key here is "Let him compete". When was the last time Fitz had to compete with someone for the starting job...oh yeah against Trent edwards and HE LOST

I'd personally would love they go after manti TE'O
    I havent seen him play but this team desperately needs an LB that is a playmaker for sure. If they go QB first round I think I like Geno. But if they go other position and move up, a stud LB would be a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaith24 View Post
    the key here is "Let him compete". When was the last time Fitz had to compete with someone for the starting job...oh yeah against Trent Edwards and HE LOST
    This says it all...

Quote Originally Posted by thejimmyC View Post
    so after reading this thread and a few others by the OP,.. I have one question. How do you go about blocking people so you don't see their threads anymore?
    It's simple don't read ! I guess the truth hurts

Quote Originally Posted by premierwildbill View Post
    Fitz is no better than any of those guys. If you look at the games the Bills have actually won with Fitz, the Bills are better when there is a good running game and most of the wins are like 17-13 or 20-17. I can list them all. Most of those he has Trent Edwards stats. Edwards had more success than Fitz in Buffalo, I measure success by winning.
    Non of those QBS played along side the NFL worst/ last ranked /joke of a defense ....that's the diffrence

WELL AS SOON AS OUR DEFENSE turns it around youll understand why we have FITZ.....BTW I DONT THINK YOURE A HATER ,I THINK YOU JUST DONT KNOW
    I think you're a 10 year old kid who shouldn't be using the computer without parental consent.

Non of those QBS played along side the NFL worst/ last ranked /joke of a defense ....that's the diffrence
    Jaurons defense with this years offense =7-0 right now

Quote Originally Posted by Plano View Post
    I think you're a 10 year old kid who shouldn't be using the computer without parental consent.
    Are U still MADD FITZ is our QB ???
    Last edited by Cuboirs; 11-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.

It would be terrible to be stuck with some rookie like RGIII or Tannehill. They really suck compared to Fitz. Everyone knows that the real improvement you see in a QB is between years 8 and 9 in the league. Fitz will rule next year.
    God Bless Jim Kelly and his family.

Are I still MADD FITZ is our QB ???
    Think you just said everything we needed to see right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Plano View Post
    Think you just said everything we needed to see right there.
    Corrected just for you

I feel stupider for having read this thread.
    Can you dig it?

you like that throw Fitz skyed killing the drive? Happens all the friggen time.

Quote Originally Posted by bferra13 View Post
    you like that throw Fitz skyed killing the drive? Happens all the friggen time.
    Do you like the countless runs for -yards so Farr!